Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Concert I - IHOP

I froze my ass off next Viv and Melody the entire concert. Neither one of us knew it was going to be freezing! The others canceled on us because of parents and fuck buddies, god I'm gonna kill Steph one day. My idiot got into a fight at school over something stupid, his mother got pissed off at him and grounded his ass.

Bill's voice made all the stupid fan girls scream and squeal like little piglets. His jumping around and singing his heart off was hard to look away from. It just mesmerized me, like a trance. Spring Nicht made me want to cry, my scars burned on my flesh: my shoulders, chest, and upper arms. And what made my heart nearly stop was the smiles and occasional winks Bill sent us. I could feel and hear Viv's nails in my arms and screams pounding my ear drums.

"Thank you everybody!" Bill shouted. "I hope you enjoyed yourself like we did." He stopped to lick his lips and look around as he caught his breath.

"San Francisco, you rock!" Tom shouted through Bill's mic, the piglets squealed.

The twins, Gustav and Georg chuckled a little as the fans wouldn't stop screaming. Viv was screaming so loud that Bill and Tom looked at us with raised eyebrows. Mel and I laughed at the looks on their faces.

"Seems we have REALLY eager friends backstage." Georg laughed on his mic.

"I'm sorry, but we must depart." Bill turned back to his fans. "I love you all!"

The fans screamed so loud I'm surprised their blood vessels didn't pop. Mel and I covered our ears in pain, my eyes closed shut. Even through my hands, I could hear there screaming that very slowly quieted down.

A pair of hands cupped mine and took them off my ears, "They are leaving." Bill's voice shocking me, my head shot up with open eyes.

"Aww, Bill." Tom chuckled as he clamped his brother's shoulder as he passed by. "Leave to poor girl alone, we have to go do some meeting now."

Bill nodded and sighed, he turned to look down at me. "We'll be back, you guys can wait in our room. Ok?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Gut (Yes)." He smiled and rushed off behind his band members.

A shoulder hit mine roughly while another one dragged me away. "Ow." I whined, glaring at both Mel and Steph.

"Shut up and come with us, lover girl." A giant Mel dragged me through the back of the stage into the room the boys took us when they picked us up.

"Why am I the lover girl?" I asked as I let myself drop on a bean bag chair.

"Because you have a boyfriend and you are flirting with a famous German rock star that happens to be Bill Kaulitz." Viv ranted as she sat on another bean bag chair next to me with a bowl of chips in her hands.

"I. Am. Not." I fought back, pulling up my knees with my black, finger-less gloves.

"You are so." Mel fell on my lap. "Love, you are leading him and you on without even knowing it."

"Am not, you two are nuts." I pushed Mel off my lap, her black miniskirt slid up, revealing her leopard leggings beginning.

"I just noticed we are all wearing animal print." Viv pointed out her cheetah skinny jeans, my zebra ones, and Mel's leopard leggings.

"'Cause we are feisty chicks." Mel joked, making me burst into laughter.

"Not like Kitzia and her lover," Viv poked me. "Talk about ANIMALS!"

"VIV!" I screeched, my face turning red as the two laughed their animal print asses.

"You know it's true." Viv roared in laughter.

"Whose an animal?" Tom opened the door.

"What's true?" Bill walked in after his twin, all four boys with startled faces.

"Nothing." I mumbled, totally even more embarrassed. I used my hands to cover my red face from them, pulling to to my knees.

"Awww, was did you do to her?" Bill asked concerned over my behavior, I herd him rush to my side. "You ok?"

I just nodded.

"Was her problem?" Tom asked.

"Ask Ms. Scarlet over here." Viv tried to control her laughing.

"You guys love to embarrass her?" Gustav asked.

"Mean asses." I mumbled.

"Poor baby." Bill cooed, pulling me into a hug.

"Awww." Mel joked.

"Let's see your face," Tom said and Bill's arms around me disappeared. My hands were ripped off of my face, my eyes meeting two pairs of chocolate brown eyes. Mmmm, chocolate....

"Tom." Bill backhanded his brother's gut.

He just shrugged and turned to get some food, "Just wanted to see what's he deal with her face."

"Nah, no worries." I said. "I'm okay."

"You sure?" Bill asked me.

"Yup." I nodded.

"No, we're never gonna quit
Ain't nothing wrong with it
Just acting like we're animal" Viv sang to the lyrics of Animals by Nickleback.

"Viv!" I whined.

"Ok. Ok. Ok." She put her hands up. "I'll stop....for now." Her smile turned into an evil, wicked smile.

"I'm hungry." Mel suddenly said.

"Me too!" I shot up in the air.

"Me tree!" Viv shot up into my arms.

"Let's go get something then." Tom said.

"Ya, I'm starving!" Gustav added.

I turned to Mel and then to Viv. I winked first, then Mel, and lastly Viv. "Corré (Run-Sp)." I whispered.

"Was?" The boys all said at the same time, Bill right at my side.

"Un (1-Fr) ." I whispered, setting Viv down.

"Deux. (2-Fr)." Mel whispered.

"Trois. (3-Fr)." Viv whispered.

"Was-" Bill didn't get to finish because we stampeded out of the room.

"Which way?" I shouted in the front.

"Follow me!" Mel shouted, I slowed down to allow her to run past me but still being ahead of Viv.

"How do you remember where it it?" Viv shouted as we ran down the hallway, the security guys shouting at us to slow down.

"Sorry!" I shouted. "We're late!"

"Careful!" A lady screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Where are you going?!" The boys shouted behind us.

"MELODY!" I shouted as she picked up speed.

"Kitz! Slow down!" Viv shouted.

Slowing down a little bit, I grabbed her hand. She looked very tired. "Love, come on." I pulled her and picked up my speed.

"Kitzia! Slow down! Why are you running?" Bill shouted frantically behind us.

"Food!" Viv shouted.

Not a second later, we made it out of the damn stadium. Lucky for us we were at the entrance, bad for us we had the parking lot full of fans that were SLOWLY leaving. Great, poor boys.

"FUCK!" Tom shouted.

I think they stopped, but we kept running.

"I see an IHOP!" Mel shouted a bit ahead of me.

"BILL!" I shouted. "IHOP!" And continued on running.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I need some feedback from you guys. Do you guys want me to tell this story? Or leave it up to your minds to imagine what happened in their past? Because I really don't have any comments and don't know if you really want this story. Thanks,
DaQueen92