Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Gutt, Bye Liebe

"Do you think the guys got the memo?" Viv asked as she drank from her vanilla shake.

"I shouted." I put in as drank my chocolate one.

"If not, we can call someone to pick us up." Mel swirled her straw in her strawberry one.

"Has your," Viv's eyes went wide, "lover called you?"

"Nope." I shook my head and took a sip.

"There you are!" A hard hand clasped on my shoulder in a thick accent.

"Umph." I tried to old in my shake in my mouth, I used my hand to help.

"Boys!" Mel cheered with a wave and smile.

"You left me." Bill pouted as he slid in next to me.

I just smiled and sipped some of my shake, his face turned into a glare.

"Where we gonna sit?" Georg asked.

Tom slid in on my other side, Gustav slid in next to Mel and Viv, and Georg sat on a chair next to Bill and Viv. It was kinda weird how everyone just kinda starred at each other. My eyes just wondered up to my friends.

"This is muy quiet." I whispered.

"Can I have some?" Tom asked, an irresistible puppy pout that worked even better with that silver hoop around his lip.

"Was about me?" I turned to find Bill with the identical pout but just as magical without the silver band on his lip.

"Uhh." I stuttered, looking for help in my friends' eyes. But they held no help.

"Can I get you something?" A waitress came to my rescue.

"I'll have what she is having, please." Tom said, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Me too!" Bill chirped.

"I'll have coke." Gustav and Georg said at the same time.

"Would you like menus?" The lady asked with a smile.

"Nein." The four boys said at the same time shaking their heads.

"Alright-y then." And she left.

"What did you guys think of the concert?" Georg asked.

"It was cool." I smiled.

"AWESOME!" Viv said a little too loud.

"We know." The four boys chuckled.

"They herd you, love." Mel chuckled.

"I'm slee-" I used my casted hand to cover my yawn. "Sleepy." I blinked my sleepy eyes.

Tom closed up to my tired face and mocked in a baby tone, "Aww, poor baby."

"Dick." I told him flat with tired eyes. His eyes went wide while everyone laughed.

"See was you get for being mean to girls, Tomi?" Bill chuckled.

"Shut up, Billy." Tom glared at his twin.

"I need to pee." Viv stood up.

"Me too." Mel got up after her, both girls stopped to look at me waiting.

"Oh." I got it. "Bill scoot your big butt."

"My ass isn't big." He whined as I pushed him over.

"Well it was." I winked as I stepped over his body on the ground. "Coming." I sang as I rushed to the bathroom with the girls.

"OH MY GOD!" Viv squealed as we got in.

"What was that??" Mel scolded me.

"Was?" I rolled my eyes as I checked my blue eyeliner in the mirror. "I'm just...me."

"Well you," Viv checked hers as well as Mel applied some more on, "are flirting with him."

"Am not."

"Are so, love." Mel pointed out. "You do remember that he is older than you and famous."

"So? Mel, there's-" Viv was cut off by Mel.

"He's famous, Kitz." Mel looked at me directly. "He could just be using you to sleep with you. Just using you for something then dump you, breaking your heart, for some stupid whore with an ass he can't resist."

"Mel." I sighed. "I know, I'm just being a friend. That's all I want, honest."

"Kitz," Viv sighed. "Mel does have a point. Tom has a reputation for that and I saw the way he looks at you. The way Bill does too. You should be careful."

"Awww, danke guys." I 'aww'ed, embracing the girls in a group hug.

"Let's get back out there before they think we left or they leave us with the bill." Mel chuckled.

"Me first!" I rushed out of the bathroom with them right behind me.

"Finally!" Georg exaggerated. "I thought you died in there."

"You want us to leave?" Viv stared down Georg, legs spread apart, hands on her hips, and glaring at him.

"'Cause we will." Mel threatened in the same posture.

Everyone then turned to look at me, waiting. It was very creepy. "Can I just drink my shake?" I asked.

"Sure." Bill slid over next to Tom, making room for me.

"Traitor." Viv and Mel grumbled as they sat down next to Gustav while I sipped my drink.

"Hey, I'm thirsty." I said.

"How's your hand?" Bill asked.

"It's okay." I said moving it around. "Just very annoying."

"Back in Germany, we had people sign them for good luck." Gustav said.

"I want to sign!" Bill was quick, suddenly having a sharpie in his hand.

"Oh mein gott," I whispered wide eyed. "Should I be sca-A," Bill grabbed my casted arm.

"Not very much." Georg told me.

About twenty minutes later all four Tokio Hotel guys had written their own little thing on my cast. Bill and Tom had the longest ones, in German so I had no fucking clue what they meant, neither would tell me. Gustav and Georg gave me simple ones in English, "Hope your arm gets better." and "Hope you love me!" The last one was from Georg. You should have seen the looks he got from the twins.

"What time is it?" Viv asked suddenly.

"11:43. Why?" Gustav asked.

"I need to go home." Viv said.

"Me too." Mel added.

"Ya, me tree." I nodded sadly.

"Aww, but we haven't had very much fun yet." Bill pouted.

"Yeah, but our parents will kill us if we don't get back soon." I said.

"Ok, let's go." Tom stood up fast, throwing down a twenty on the table. "We don't wanna get you guys in trouble."

"That's a first." Bill mumbled in my ear.

We piled into the car, Tom driving with Bill in the front, the three of us in the middle, and Gustav and Georg in the back. I closed my eyes and leaned on Mel's shoulder, her hand over my lap pulling me closer to her. Viv talked a bit with Gustav and Georg, but it just didn't really make sense to me.

"Kitz. Wake up." A soft voice spoke to me as someone nudged me gently.

"Huh?" I lifted my head up, with tired eyes in the direction of the owner of the voice. The side of my face hurt from laying it on their shoulder. Slowly my eyes adjusted to the light and I jumped back once I saw how close I was to Bill. Melody had disappeared, leaving Bill in her spot. We were so close I could feel his hot breath.

"You're home, liebe." He whispered.

It took me a few seconds to pass it through before I could register what he said to me. My eyes danced around as I tried to remember what happened. Ok, I went to the Tokio Hotel concert, ran to IHOP, had a drink there, the guys showed up, we argued a little bit, they signed my cast and now-

"Are you okay, liebe?" Tom startled me.

"Yeah." My head shot up to look at his concerned now black eyes. "Just a little out of it."

"Here, I'll walk you to your door." Bill suggested, his hand clasped around mine.

"Yeah." I nodded, still not fully here. Ever have those moments when you wake up and out of it? Like really zoned out and hard to focus. Like everything around you was a blur.

"Come on." Bill gently pulled my hand as he jumped out of the car.

Slowly and steady, I got out of the car. I don't know why, but I let him take my hand and pull me up the stairs to my front door. We were both quiet the whole way, his hand was quick to rise up push the doorbell. He turned to look at me and smile. "You okay?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Gutt, bye liebe." And before I knew it, he kissed my cheek. My body froze, his lips where so gentle it was like they weren't even there. Very slowly he pulled away and looked at me. He smiled and turned to leave at the door opened. My mother stood there looking tired.

"Mi'ja! Do you know what time it is?" She went all motherly on me.

I shook my head, my left hand over the spot his lips were just on.