Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Freak in the Car

With dreads bouncing up and down, Ryker ran towards us followed by a few other guys our age. One was bald and had on rocker clothing while the others just wore rocker clothes with different hair styles. If Ryker was here then Dwight had to very close. They were pretty much inseparable, very rare where they apart unless one was in trouble or doing something very important. Fear flashed up and down my spine, my heart raced and pounded in my chest. If Dwight was around and found us much less knew what had just happened.......... I fear for Bill's safety.

"Ryker!" I waved my hands, a fake smile pastered on my face. Bill took a few steps back with Tom, I think they were thinking the same thing.

"Why aren't you at school?" he asked once he got to us, his voice a little shaky from running to me. The four guys behind, all as tall as him, which was around Bill's height, all stopped short behind him. I didn't recognize most of them, only like two who I had met a long time ago but totally forgot their names.

"My moms in the hospital remember?" I brought my eyes back up to Ryker. "They invited me to breakfast before I went to go check up on her. Why aren't you at school?" I turned the tables back towards him.

"I got suspended remember?" he smirked at me. Then his eyes got cold as they flickered behind me, Bill and Tom. "Don't worry guys, I got it from here. I'll take her to the hospital."

"Was?" Bill and Tom were quick to protest him.

"She is fine with us," Bill argued with Ryker, taking a step further. "I promised I would take her."

"Ja, she is riding with us in our car" Tom added.

"Don't worry," Ryker shook his head with a smile and waved, "we can go in mine. She will be better off if she's with us."

"Liebe?" Bill and Tom called out for me. I didn't know what to do! Do I go with Bill and Tom, have Dwight find out and kill them? Do I go with Ryker and smooth things over so he won't tell Dwight about this? Second option sounds better, I thought to myself as a cold breeze came. The twins will have some hurt feelings, better that than broken limbs!

"Umm," I turned to Bill and Tom with a sad look. "Ja, Ryker is right. I think it will be better if I got with Ryker now." My face dropped as I saw their faces drop. "I'll text you guys later." I winked at Bill, Ryker and the others oblivious since my back was to them.

Catching on, Bill nodded. "Ja, alright. If you say so." He and his brother stepped close and each gave me a quick hug.

They both gave us one last glance before they turned around and headed back to the parking lot. My eyes stayed fixed on them until I couldn't see them anymore. I felt my cell vibrate in my pocket, I knew it was a text from Bill. Turning around to face Ryker on, I noticed them all looking at me with weird eyes.

"Care to explain that one?" Ryker raised an eyebrow at me.

"Just what I told you." I looked at him and then glanced behind him. "Who are they?"

"They are friends of mine," he turned and pointed to each one. "Lucas." The bald one. "Isaac." A tall guy with a mohawk. "Nathan." One who looked familiar, he had scene hair. "Leo." The other familiar guy, he had shaggy hair that covered his eyes.

"Hey," I waved a little with a small smile.

"I remember you," Leo flicked his hair to the side, his cold grey eyes pierced through my mind with a cold shiver.

"Wasn't she Dwight's chick?" Nathan turned to Leo, who nodded.

"Do I know you guys?" I raised an eyebrow, "You guys do look familiar."

"They were at my birthday party," Ryker reminded me.

"Ooh." I nodded. We all just stared at each other.

"Where's yo boy?" Lucas asked me, his deep, cold voice scared me. "Its been awhile," his smirk told me that he wasn't a very nice person.

Isaac let out a soft chuckle, "Wow, meet his girl and now you want to bash him up. What's your deal?"

"Enough!" Ryker cut everyone off as I looked at him with a freaked out stare. "Lucas," he turned to glare at him," quit your shit. Watch how you speak of my best friend."

"Aite." Lucas huffed, he didn't give a damn. Why be friends with someone who hates your best friend? Much less someone who wants to fight him?

"So, can I get the ride now?" I asked Ryker, feeling a little out of place with him.

His face softened up a lot when he turned back down to me. "Sure. But first we are going to drop off these losers."

With not much instruction, we all got into the car. Ryker put on some heavy metal and sped off down the road. Everyone was quiet as the music vibrated us in our seats. About ten minutes, we finally stopped before a large, modernized apartment complex. Leo got off with Isaac and Nathan. Ryker stepped out of the car and went upstairs with them to retrieve something he left. The moron left me all alone in the car with the freak.

"So," the creep scooted a little towards me. "Who were your friends? You guys seemed awfully close."

"Friends of mine," I glared at him, his eyes scared me but I wouldn't let him see that. He was quite handsome but his eyes were the kill shot. They were so cold, filled with hatred. "Scoot over, you are too close to me. You are invading my personal space."

"Or what?" He smirked, pressing his chest closer to me.

"My fist will meet your face if you don't back the fuck off," I growled, my eyes turned to slits, anger boiled in my blood, and my heart began to beat like crazy.

"I'd like to see you try and hit me," he laughed at me in my face. He even inched his very white face closer to mine, "Free shot. That is, if you have the balls to."

Dwight's P.O.V.

After going to Kitzia's house, I found no one there. Seeing as I had no where else to go and my sister had already called in sick for me at the school, I might as well go with some friends. After calling up Ryker, I found out he was heading over to Leo's place with a few of the guys. Hopping on the bus, I arrived at his place. Knocking on his door to his apartment, his very short and ugly mother let me in.

"Hi, is Leo home?" I asked.

"No sweety, he is on his way back. You are welcome to stay and wait if you like. " I had no other choice than follow her inside to the kitchen. No one was here yet, I had nothing better to do than to wait. The only good thing about her is that she makes me food everything I'm here.

"Mom!" Leo's voice sounded after about half an hour of waiting.

"Over here honey!" his mother shouted from the kitchen as she was cleaning up the dishes from the sandwich she had made me while I waited.

"Dwight?" Leo looked a little startled when he saw me.

"Sup," I waved. "Eating your food here." I smirked.

"Dude!" Nathan came in. "Your chick is in the car with Lucas."

"What?" I coughed, my heart pumping a little faster. Ryker came in too with Isaac. "You left her in the car with him???" Standing up, I quickly rushed out of the apartment. Their voices rang in my ears as I raced to her before that son of a bitch could do something to her.

"Dwight!" they all called out behind me.

Kitzia's P.O.V.

My chest rose and dropped slowly as I took deep breaths to keep me cool. My eyes were dead alert as I faced Lucas straight on. A bruise was starting to appear on his cheek as well as his rose and side of his lips were bleeding. He was glaring at me, watching me. We stood on the side walk, both a mess each. My hair was messed up a little from him trying to grab me when I jumped out of the car. My broken hand was fine, but my other hand wasn't doing very well. I wasn't very accustomed to punching with that hand, so it wasn't too happy. I could taste my blood on my lips. And I'm pretty sure my eye brow was re-opened.

"Lucas!" a very familiar roar shouted behind me. A smile formed on my face as I was saved by my love.

"Dwight!" Lucas spat, literally, blood hit the cement to his side.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" the voice of a woman, Dwight, Ryker and the other three shouted.

"Here to protect your skank?" Lucas snickered.

Dwight's large form appeared in front of me. His body was crouched a little in a position ready to fight. Two arms pulled me back, I recognized them as Ryker's.

"You okay?" Ryker turned me to him, his worried eyes checking for injury. "I'm so sorry!" he apologized. "I had no idea he would fucking do this!"

"It's ok," I tried to reassure him with a small smile. "I'm fine."

"Sweety!" a short ugly lady pushed Ryker out of the way. She began to inspect me. "Your lip is busted. Your eyebrow," I winced as she touched it," was reopened. And I'm sure your knuckles are bruised."

"Dwight!"

"Lucas!"

Shouts sounded all around. People around the street began to gather around to watch the fight behind me. Turning around, I gasped. I was scared. Scared for myself, scared for my boyfriend. "Dwight!" I screamed.