Status: Back in Business

Twilight

I Missed You

I had no words to say to him. All I wanted is to be back in his arms and be held. I couldn't stop the tears that were running down my face. Soft sobs resonated in the quiet hallway. I guess he heard me because he pulled me inside and locked the door without letting me go.

"Don't cry liebe," he hushed me as he pulled apart from me. His dark eyes glistened in the poorly lit room, he looked so lost and alone.

"Mhmm," I nodded, biting my lip. His room was dark with nothing out of place. The windows had their curtains pulled back with the perfect view of San Francisco and the moon. Bill shuffled around, but I couldn't focus on what he was doing. I finally felt him grab me and push his lips to me as he pushed me toward the bed.

"Bill....," I muffled as he laid me down gently on the bed. His hands ran up my sides as he moaned against my lips. But I couldn't do this. I couldn't....could I?

"I missed you," he whispered as he broke the kiss and put his forehead against mine. His eyes slowly opened to peer into mine. My heart felt as though it would burst out of my ribcage.

"Bill," I whispered back. I wanted to tell him I couldn't do this. I wasn't ready. What if he left me again? What if this was all a dream? What if...

"Yes?" he whispered, waiting for my response. His eyes pleaded to be loved. I couldn't break his heart. He came back. It had to mean something...right?

I gulped as I began to crush him, "I can't stay long." His gaze dropped. I sighed, "I have to go home. I can't stay long. I promised my mother I would be home soon."

His eyes perked up in understanding. He smiled at me, "Yes, it is late for you. I don't want you to get into trouble."

"Thanks," I smiled at him as I tried to get up. I tried to push him off but a devious smile appeared on his face. He dropped his weight completely on me and reached for my hands. In a swift movement, he pulled my hands above my head. "What are-," I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence as he pressed his lips against mine.

We kissed for what seemed eternal. I was lost in him. He was lost in me. It was like we were one. But then it got heavy. His hands trailed down to unzip my hoodie as mine freed and went under his shirt, nails gently grazing his flesh. A sharp knock to the door startled us, jumping away from the other.

"Bill!," Tom pounded on the door. "I need to take her home!"

"Fuck," we both sighed as I got up and zipped up my hoodie. "I should go," I tried to fix my hair and catch my breath.

"Wait," Bill pulled me tight to him and gave me the most passionate kiss I ever experienced.

"Bill!"

We both sighed as we just looked at one another. Tom's poundings buzzed in the background, but we weren't here. We were lost in our own world. "You should go, liebe," Bill finally said as he looked finally annoyed about Tom, "I will see you tomorrow."

"Bill! I'm not playing around! Open the fucking door!" Bill and I laughed as he opened the door to a hilariously furious Tom. Tom looked like he was going to kill Bill. "I need to take her home!" He grunted loudly as he flailed his arms in the air and left the room.

I laughed and shook my head, "Yea, I need to get going. Bye Bill." I hugged Bill tightly, taking a second to remember his touch.

"Ich liebe dich," he whispered as he lifted my chin up and kissed my lips.

"Bye," I smiled and bit my lip. I gave him one last look before I retreated into the lobby where Tom was waiting.

"Thanks," Tom muttered as we entered the elevator. I just nodded, usually he was always very affectionate with me. The doors dinged as we arrived in the lobby. Our feet carried us to the valet where we waited for his car. No words were exchanged until we drove home.

"So...You ok?" I asked. "You haven't spoken a word."

Tom responded by pulling over a few streets from my home. He found a poorly lit spot near some bushes and parked. I just watched him turn off the car. He looked stressed out and maybe even a little shaken. "Tom?"

He didn't respond, just looked at me. My breath caught in my throat, he looked broken? Maybe even a little desperate. "I'm sorry," he whispered right before crashing his lips onto mine.

What was he doing? Why was he kissing me? Is this why he wouldn't talk to me? Is this why he parked in the dark? "Tom," I was able to muffle under his lips. But he wouldn't stop. His kiss become more intense every second that passed. But I couldn't stop him. Something hot lit in my stomach. Something that was going to hurt a hole in me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. ;)