Status: Back in Business

Twilight

Don't Freak!

"God I'm having the shittiest day today." I whined as we walked back into the house at 7 a.m. with a new tougher cast and a few thingys that were like tight band aide stitches for my cut eyebrows.

"Go sleep, mi'ja." My mom yawned.

"Can't." I followed her yawn. "Dwight will be here soon."

"Call him and tell him to come later." She said as she helped me take off my jacket.

"I'll sleep on the couch and wake up when he gets here." I sighed as I threw myself on the couch.

"Mi'ja." My mom said slowly and low as she sat on the foot of my couch as I grabbed the remote.

"Go. To. Bed." I told her. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Fine." She sighed and left for her room.

"God." I shook my head sighing as I scanned through the channels, mostly nothing was on.

After five minutes of looking through the guide over and over again, I settled on Sabrina, The Teenage Witch. Turning up the volume just enough for me to hear and to hear the door bell, I closed my eyes and snuggled into the couch throwing the throw over on me. I couldn't help myself dreaming about Bill.

"Kitzia! What happened to you?!" Dwight's voice shook me awake.

"Huh?!" I jumped out off the couch totally freaked out.

"Your face." He whispered as a large, russet hand gently caressed my face. His fingers gently trailed my bruised cheeks as he stood before me.

"Oh." I looked to the side. "Al came back and we got into a fight."

"Where is he?" He growled in anger, his eyes and shape turned from being gentle to deadly.

"Jail." I shrugged looking back at him. "Don't worry, I'm fine."

"How did he hit you? Did you hit him back?" The concerned boyfriend sat on the couch and pulled me onto his large lap.

"He punched either side of my face." I said as he pulled me against him. "I got him a few times in the face, his nose and eye were out. But I broke my hand even worse than it was."

"You hand was broken yesterday?" He asked as he gently lifted my black cast in the air.

"Punched a dumpster." I said shyly as I cuddled into him.

"Oh my god, Kitz." He sighed as he hugged me.

"Tell me about it." I sighed. "Oh guess who I met!!! Guess!!" I jumped up and down on his lap impatiently.

"Who?" He asked chuckling as his hands held my hips firmly so I couldn't jump.

"Bill Kaulitz!" I screamed with a big smile. "He asked if I could hang out with him tomorrow!"

"Who the fuck is that?" He said tilting his head to the side.

"The dude from the band that you said looked gay." I sighed shaking my head. Once I saw he didn't remember, I added, "The German singer from that band that I sometimes fall asleep to."

"You met him? Where?"

"Ummm at the spa after you left, they were the guests Stacy was talking about." I shied a bit and whispered, "You punched his brother earlier before...remember?"

"No. No. No." He cut me off. "No way in hell are you guys meeting up."

"Dwight." I groaned. "It was his brother who is the dick." And I switched so I sat facing him, my legs straddling him. "It doesn't count as anything, we are just hanging out." I placed my arms around his neck, extended outward and I looked him dead in the eyes.

"So you forgot you have a boyfriend, huh?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "As soon as the rich and famous come in, the poor salvadoreƱo (Salvadorian) is thrown aside?"

"NO." I kissed his lips, he didn't faze his face or lips at all. Kind of felt like kissing a soft dead cushion. "Just means I happen to have a new friend of the male persuasion who happens to be a rich, famous rock star from Germany. Nothing else."

He looked me in the eyes for a long period of time before he sighed. To be honest, it is hard looking into his bronze eyes that remind me of the eyes of the Cullens from Twilight. It was weird how he stares into me, like he can see what I'm thinking back here... "Fine." He sighed. "Do you promise me that it's just that?"

"Yes, I promise." I nodded, slightly making my head ache.

"Good." He smiled kissing my lips quickly, making me want more. "Let's go get some lunch, the guys are waiting for us at IHOP."

Without any warning, his hands clasped around me and he lifted me up high in the air. A squeak was all that escaped my lips as I held onto him like a cat afraid to get wet. His deep, husky laugh shook my body and made me realize something. I'm not wearing a bra....

"I like your boobies." He whispered in my ear making me blush.

"My breast-esess, Dwight. Put me down so I can get ready." I glared at him.

"Can I come with?" He smiled widely.

"Uhhh. Nope." I let him down with a chuckle. "Come on. I need to get ready."

"Got that right." He lowed me down gently. "Your curls are all over the place with your hair being so short." His fingers twirled around my curls and pulled on the bouncy ones.

I stuck my tongue out at him and headed to my room. "At least my curls are contained!...Crap, this is gonna be hard...MOM!"

"What is it?" I heard her shout from the big bathroom.

"I need to change, do my make up and do my hair!" I whined. "Help me!!!"

"God you are a pain in the ass." She sighed, making me laugh as I headed to my room, dodging my brother and sister.

"Hey," I cut her off as I passed the bathroom. " I saved your butt." Sadness and anger flashing in all at once in her eyes.

"Hey Kitty!" Camila shouted behind her giant dark nest of hair with tired dark, plain eyes.

"Hey!" Helio screamed running ahead of her, his long-ish black shaggy hair flying around from the air current he created.

"Slow down!" My mother and I shouted.