Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Ten

Gerard’s POV:

I’d called the whole group; they all came over as soon as they could. Mikey told me what happened. Kevin Harris and a couple of his friends had come up to Mikey and Maddy and attacked them. While Mikey was telling this story to the others, I noticed that Franks and Meghan’s faces went red, and Meghan’s eyes went black.
“Does anyone know where this Kevin Harris lives?” I asked.
“Umm…no, he only started school this term,” Ray replied.
“Where have I heard the last name Harris before?” I murmured to myself.
“Well……It’s the girl you’re in love with last name,” Meghan spoke.
“Lily…I’m not in love with Lily!”
“If you say so, do you know where she lives?”
“No, I’ve only spoken to her like twice,”
“Yeh, but you stalk her right?”
“NO!”
“Just tell us where she lives Gee; we know that you know,”
“Well…”

As soon as I told them where Lily lives we set off. I didn’t even bother that I was still grounded…well even more grounded after what happened today. When we arrived at her house I started getting nervous, what was I going to say, “Hey, can I please beat up your brother?”…defiantly not.
“Gee go knock on the door!”
“No, someone else do it,”
“GO!” everyone chorused.
I slowly walked to her front door; I could hear the others behind me, at least I wasn’t alone. I rang the doorbell; my hand shaking from nervousness. I was hoping that it would be Kevin, so I could just pull him out and beat him up. When the door opened all my hopes faded; there standing in front of me was Lily.
“Oh, hey Gerard,” she said surprised.
“Hey,” I mumbled.
“What can I do for you?”
“Umm…does Kevin Harris live here?” I said hoping she would say no.
“Yeh, he’s my younger brother,”
“Umm…do you mind if we, umm…”
“BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM!!” Meghan yelled from behind me.
“What did he do?” Lily asked.
“He beat up Mikey and Maddy, pretty badly,”
“I’ll just go get him!” She said running into the house.
A minute later she came out, dragging her brother.
“Here you go, have fun!”
Meghan was on him in a flash, and I blinked and Frank was attacking him as well.

After a while, we had to pull Meghan and Frank off, I doubt that Kevin was conscious after that.
“Thanks for letting us beat up your brother!” Meghan ran up and hugged Lily.
“My pleasure, normally I hate violence, but that was fun to watch,”
Lily picked up her brother and said goodbye to us. We got in the cars and drove off. I was happy, we had gotten our revenge and I had spoken to Lily yet again.

Lily’s POV:

I pulled Kevin inside; I really hated him at the moment. He beat up Mikey and Maddy; my two newest friends. As soon as their cars pulled away Kevin spoke.
“What the hell did you do that for?”
“You beat up someone; I let them get revenge,”
“But I’m your brother,”
“Yeh and you beat up my friends,”
“Your friends with the EMOS?”
“Sorta, but at least I didn’t just get beaten up by a midget and a girl,”
“That was your fault,”
“No, I’m not the one who was a wuss,”
The fighting went on for ages. I helped Kevin clean himself up and taught him how to hide the bruises with makeup; both of us didn’t wasn’t mum and dad to find out about this.

When I saw Mikey and Maddy, I cringed, they looked terrible. I was going to kill my brother when I got home! At lunch I decided I would walk over and sit with them today, better than sitting by myself. I walked over to their table in the cafeteria.
“Hey, could I sit with you?”
“Sure,” Mikey said enthusiastically.
I sat down next to a girl with blue highlights running through her brown hair.
“Hi my names Charlie, its short for Charlotte,” she said.
“Hi,”
“I’ll introduce you to everyone,” Mikey exclaimed.
“Ok,”
“Well, you’ve met Charlie, the guy with the afro is Ray…the two sucking face next to him are Bob and Meg…umm…Frank’s the midget in the corner and you already know Maddy…and this giggling thing is Meghan,”
“Hello everybody,”
“Hey Lily,” everyone chorused...well…except Bob and Meg.
Meghan seemed to be laughing her head off at something random.
“Don’t mind Meghan, I believe this is her…third Red Bull this lunch,” Mikey explained picking up a Red Bull can and receiving a death glare from Meghan.
“Oh, I’m guessing she likes Red Bull,”
“I LOVE RED BULL!!” Meghan exclaimed, making everyone in the cafeteria look at her.
I looked over at the cheerleaders and jocks table and noticed Hannah glaring at me. Then I spotted my brother, he glared at me, I pointed at Meghan and Frank and he cringed. I was going to use this to my advantage. Lunch with them was so much fun, they talked about random things…they did random things. The only bad thing was that near the end, all the couples starting kissing. I felt really left out, but there didn’t seem to be another girl, so Gerard might not have a girlfriend…it’s weird how happy that’s making me. I was trying to figure out why I was so happy when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I took my phone out, I had one new message.

Hey, thought I would keep you some company while the others make out. From Gerard.

I replied back quickly.

Thanks…how do you know that I’m sitting with them and…how did you get my number?

It didn’t take him long to reply.

Mikey…… Well, how has your day been?

Meh…can’t really complain…got to go, the bell went…talk to you later…XOXO

Talking to him, not even face to face, made my day. The rest of the day went by slowly, I mean REALLY slowly. It seemed as if the day would never end.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update
I expect comments peoples!!!
oh...and I created a layout, hope you like it....if you don't, tell me and I'll change it!