Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Eleven

Lily’s POV:

I was at my locker putting all my books away when Mikey came up beside me.
“Hey Lily!”
“Hi,”
“We’re going to hang at my place tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come, well…do you?”
“Umm…yeh, sure, I just have to call my mum,”
“Hurry! We will meet you out the front, in like 5 minutes!”
“Ok,”
With that he ran off; he has too much energy.
I called my mum, she said I could go, and I walked out to the front of the school.
“Finally, we can go get coffee now!” Mikey exclaimed.
“How do we get to your house?”
“Well, Bob is going to drive Meg, Ray, Charlie and Frank. Ge-tard’s supposed to be driving you, Meghan, Maddy and I, but his fat ass isn’t here,”
“That reminds me, why did you give my number to Gerard?”
“Well, he asked for it…we both thought that you would feel lonely at lunch when…you know,”
“It’s fine, just a bit weird,”
“Wait a second!” Frank said coming over to us.
“What is it Frankie?” Mikey asked.
“You said that I was going in Bob’s car,”
“Yeh,”
“But…I want to go with Maddy!”
“You can be without Maddy for 10 minutes, she’ll be fine,”
“Why doesn’t Lily go in Bob’s car?”
Mikey gave Frank a look that I couldn’t read, but Frank understood; he smiled widely and nodded.
“OH!” Frank said silently.
“FINALLY!! Ge-tard is here!” Mikey exclaimed.
Sure enough a car pulled up and driving it was Gerard.
“Lily you can sit in the front,” Mikey said.
I got in the front seat and smiled at Gerard.
“Hi,” I said.
“Hey” he replied.

The drive was quite silent, an awkward silence. I noticed that Gerard kept on giving Mikey glares through the mirrors. When we reached their house we all got out and went inside. The Way household was nice and cosy. Gerard led me into the living room and everyone else followed. Then Mikey, Frank and Meghan went to the kitchen to fill up on caffeine and sugar. They brought heaps of stuff.
“YOU GUYS HAVE PIE!!!” Frank yelled.
“He likes pie?” I asked Gerard
“Very much,”
“What are we going to watch?” Bob asked.
“Well…let’s watch…Corpse Bride?” Mikey suggested.
“NO!!!” Meghan exclaimed.
“What?” everyone chorused.
“Well, first of all, I finished my can of Red Bull…second of all, not as important; let’s watch ‘the nightmare before Christmas’!”
“Ok,” Mikey said and put the DVD in.

Watching the movie was fun, everyone knew all the songs, so we sang along to it. When the movie ended I realised what the time was.
“I got to go; I have to be back for dinner!”
“Gerard will take you,” Mikey said.
“I can walk,”
“No, I’ll take you,” Gerard said quietly.
“Ok, bye everyone,”
“Bye,” everyone said back at the same time…they are really freaky.
There was an awkward silence in the car, I wanted to break it, but I didn’t know what to say. I could tell that Gerard didn’t know what to say either. We soon arrived at my house. I quickly said goodbye and hurried inside. I said hello to mum then went straight to my room. I had a quick shower and then got in my pyjamas. I logged onto MSN as my computer turned on. Meghan, Mikey, Gerard, Frank, Charlie, Meg and Bob had added me. I clicked yes to all of them.

Coffee…Coffee…Coffee: Hey Lily!

Lily…Just Plain Lily: Hey Mikey

Coffee…Coffee…Coffee: Tomorrow everyone’s going to skip and Ge-tard said that he will take us to an amusement park…want to come?

Lily…Just Plain Lily: Umm…will we get caught?

Coffee…Coffee…Coffee: Dunno…so are you coming?

Lily…Just Plain Lily: sure

Coffee…Coffee…Coffee: Meet at the park that you and Ge-tard go to.

Lily…Just Plain Lily: Ok, see you then.

I signed off and got into bed. Tomorrow was going to be fun…if I didn’t get caught.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments!!!
Keep them coming and recieve more updates!!! XD
Love you all!!!! XOXOXOXOX