Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Twelve

Lily’s POV:

I was so exited; I was going to ditch school to go to an amusement park… I wonder what one we’re going to. I got quickly got ready, and made me way down the stairs.
“Bye mum, I’m going to school now,” I called out to her as I opened the door.
“Be home before dinner!” I heard her shout from the kitchen.
The walk to the park was peaceful, but I was slightly nervous, I didn’t want my parents to find out that I was wagging school. When I got to the park Charlie, Ray, Meg, Frank and Bob were already there.
“Hey,” I said walking up to them.
“Hi, we seriously need to give you a make over,” Charlie said.
“That would be cool, but my parents would probably kill me,”
“Yeh…MEGHAN OVER HERE!!!”
I turned and saw Meghan on the other side of the park; Maddy was looking at the little ducklings. I turned and saw Mikey walking towards us, carrying coffee.
“Hey Mikey, where’s Gerard?”
Mikey started laughing, almost dropping the coffee.
“What’s so funny Mikey?”
“Look……up…” he said between laughs.
Everyone looked up. Gerard was sitting on one of the branches in the tree.
“Hey,” he said waving.
Everyone was too shocked to speak; he had been sitting there the whole time. Gerard climbed down from the tree.
“Coffee anyone?” Mikey asked.
“You ask the stupidest questions Mikey,” Gerard said taking a coffee from Mikey.
Everyone stood there drinking coffee, I was amazed by Charlie’s hair; the electric blue highlights really amazed me. I wanted highlights in my hair, but I knew that I wouldn’t be allowed to have them, my parents would kill me. Charlie obviously saw me looking at her.
“You seriously need to have a makeover; I promise I won’t make it too bad,”
“My parents will flip,”
“I promise, no piercings, no tattoos, no that much hair dye, nothing to big,”
“You want to dye my hair?”
“I want to put a streak through it, maybe…pink?”
“Defiantly not pink, I HATE pink,”
Everyone looked at me.
“What?”
“You just look like someone who would like pink,” Ray said.
“Don’t judge a book by its cover,”
“Ignore Ray, he has no fashion sense what so ever, I mean, look at his hair, afro’s are so not cool at the moment,” Charlie teased.
“Come on, the ‘fro is awesome!”
“Whatever makes you happy dear…anyway, back on topic, how about…green, red…umm...purple?”
“Purple sounds cool,”
“I am so giving you a makeover…Saturday night my place; be there or I will kill you,”
“Don’t think she won’t, she’s done it before!” Ray shouted.
“Shouldn’t we be going now?” Mikey said.
“We will in a sec, we have to pick what amusement park to go to,”
“What are our choices?”
“Well…there’s Candyland for the little one’s…Meghan…Frank…and there’s Adventure land for those that are mature,”
“CANDYLAND!!” Meghan and Frank yelled.
“No way…Adventureland,” Bob said firmly.
“Adventure land it is,”
Meghan and Frank pouted and Frank threw a tantrum. I stared at him, shocked expression on his face.
“I guess he hasn’t taken his medication today…bad Frankie!”

Finally we got in the car, Meghan had joined in with Frank’s tantrum and Frank decided to climb the tree. Meghan then tried to climb the tree…but failed. Meghan now sat in the back of Gerard’s car sulking. I sat, after Mikey insisted, in the passenger seat. There was an awkward silence in the car.
“BANANA PANCAKES!!” Meghan yelled, making Gerard swerve the car.
Gerard (once he gained control of the car), Mikey, Maddy and I looked her at her.
“I’m sorry, it was just too quite,” she said innocently.
“Don’t do it while I’m driving or we will all end up dead…” he then murmured, “Not that that’s a bad thing,”
I looked at him, slightly shocked. Did he say that? He noticed my shocked expression, he looked confused…then once he figured out that I had heard him, he had a look that read ‘Oh SHIT!’. He quickly looked back at the road and I did the same.
“MACORONI CHEESE!!” Meghan yelled.
This time Gerard put his foot on brakes, the sudden stop made the car from behind crash into the back. The sound of glass smashing and metal bending filled the air.
“CRAP!” Gerard yelled.
“Opps,” Meghan said quietly.
Gerard got out of the car first then Maddy, Mikey and I got out and Meghan got out every so slowly, probably scared of Gerard at the moment. Gerard was going ballistic and Mikey went over and comforted him. The people from the other car got out, it was a woman. She walked over to Gerard.
“Why aren’t you at school Mr. Way?”
“I’m still suspended,” Gerard mumbled.
“Why aren’t you at school, Mr. Way…not you Gerard, Ms. Haid, Ms. Haid and Ms….?
“Lily Harris,”
“I will make sure the principal knows that you have skipped school,”
That’s when I guessed, this was the school counsellor. We were going to be in so much trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update!
comments welcome!!