Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Sixteen

Lily’s POV:

I didn’t know what to do, the party seemed less fun now that everyone was drunk and I basically had a fight with Gerard. I decided I’d go hang out with Charlie and Ray…they seemed to be the only people that weren’t intoxicated. I ended up beating Ray in Guitar Hero and then I went up against Charlie, but I lost in the last couple of seconds…damn that girl is good. After having enough of Guitar Hero I decided I would leave the party…I wouldn’t be able to have anything to drink because my dad is super strict. I said my goodbyes and Charlie gave me several death threats about tomorrow and then I called my mum to leave.

I woke up to mum drawing my curtains, I groaned and then rolled over.
“Wake up sleepy head!” Lexi said jumping on me.
“Go Away!”
“No, I’m having a friend over and her name is Jackie, she’s very nice!”
“So, GO AWAY!!!”
“MUM!!”
I groaned, that little dibber dobber…I’m tired and I want to go back to sleep. I was about to go back to sleep when my phone vibrated from my bedside table. It took all the strength in my body to grab it…I was super tired. The message was from Anonymous.

Hey Lily, come by my house in 30 minutes…BYE!
From Charlie.

I groaned again, but got up and stumbled into the bathroom and took a shower. I got changed, had breakfast, brushed my teeth then started walking. That’s when I realised that I didn’t know where Charlie lived, so I called her.

“Hello, it’s the Queen of Guitar Hero, how may I help you?”
“Charlie?”
“The one and only,”
“It’s Lily,”
“HI!!!”
“Yeh…umm…where do you live?”
“I forgot that you’re new to the group!”
“Yeh…”
“I’ll pick you up,”
“Where from?”
“Umm…your house?”
“How about the park?”
“Yeh…might as well…see you then…BYE!!”

I walked to the park and walked over to the tree, to my surprise Gerard was sitting under it. I walked over to him, I feel really bad about last night, even though he was being stubborn…might as well say sorry.

“Hey Gerard,”
He looked up at me and smiled…I loved that smile, it was a cheeky sile and it was absolutely gorgeous.
“Hey Lily…I’m…umm…sorry about how I acted last night,”
“It’s ok, I was going to apologize for being so…intrusive of your writing,”
“No, I should be the only one apologizing,”
“Umm…ok,”
“So, what are you doing in the park?”
“I’m waiting for Charlie, she’s going to pick me up to go to her house,”
“In other words, she’s going to walk you to her house…”
“Yeh, I guess…”
“Does this mean that you’re getting a make over?”
“Yeh…should I be scared?”
“Very…but we can’t wait until she gets hold of Ray…That will be a funny affair,”
“Yeh…what are you doing in the park?”
“Well…my mum and I aren’t on speaking terms because she thinks that I was drinking at the party and I shouldn’t mix booze with pills,”
“Pills?”
“Umm…painkillers because I get serious migraines…”
“Ok…so, did you drink?”
“No, that’s what pisses me off…and she reckons I’m lying to her,”
“Right…”
“Yeh…well I reckon I can see Charlie in the distance, you better go meet up with her…I’ll see you tomorrow…”
“See you, bye,”
I walked over to a smiling Charlie and we started walking to her house. It was an enjoyable walk…well it was until she asked me something.

“So…Lily…you like Gerard?”
“What?”
“It’s SO obvious…I mean normally when we get a new person in the group…not that that’s often…well, Gerard always seems to make people wary of him and they don’t usually like him…to dark and stuff…so when you’re friends with him, everyone knows why…and honestly I have to admit that you’re the only person in the whole word that likes him…he’s all yours…”
“I don’t like him! He’s in all my classes; that is why I get along with him! And it’s mean saying that no one likes him,”
“You SO like him, you can’t deny it!”
“Fine, I do like him,”
“Well…now I just have to go tell him and everyone!”
I glared at her.
“I swear I wont do that…well…I’ll tell Ray,”
“But he’ll tell Bob and he’ll tell Meg and she’ll tell Mikey and he’ll tell Meghan and…and she’ll tell EVERYONE!! She would even tell Gerard.”
“True…I’m still going to tell Ray,”
I sighed, she was not going to let this go all day.

I’m sitting in Charlie’s room while she chooses what she’s going to do to me…she thought one purple highlight in my hair, that could be covered if needed…she wanted to go shopping for new clothes and makeup…I don’t know whether I should be scared or happy.

Charlie had called Bob…we needed a ride…so basically everyone except Meghan…she was probably recovering from last night…was meeting at the mall. We sat watching MTV while waiting for Bob to pick us up. We heard a honking from outside and we went outside. To my surprise it wasn’t Bob’s car…it was Gerard’s. I looked at Charlie and she just walked to the car smirking…she planned this…I shouldn’t have told her! I got in the backseat next to Frank…who didn’t look to good.
“Hey Frank!” I said.
He groaned.
“Why is he coming with us if he’s got a terrible hangover?”
“Because he ran out of aspirin,”
“Poor Frankie,”
“If you really felt sorry for me then you wouldn’t be speaking so loud,”
“Seriously why did you guys bring him along?” Charlie asked.
“Because he wants to know what he did last night,”
“What did I do?”
“Well…let’s say you got clingy to Maddy and punched Mikey when he told her she had to leave,” Gerard said.
“Did I really?”
“Yeh…I’m going to get you back for it…don’t you worry,”
“Can you wait a couple of days?”
“Maybe…depends,”
“Hey Frank can I tell you something funny?” Charlie asked.
“Sure…as long as you don’t say it too loud,”
Charlie lent over and whispered something in his ear, Frank smiled, then giggled then moaned.
“What’s so funny?” Gerard and Mikey asked from the front of the car.
“Nothing,” Frank and Charlie said at the same time.
I looked at Charlie in shock…no she didn’t…she didn’t just tell Frank that I liked Gerard…I was SO getting her back for this!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I've been on holidays...
School starts again tomorrow, so updates might be spaced out a bit...
I'll probably only update if i get a comment =)