Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Eighteen

Gerard’s POV

I had to drive Lily, Mikey, Meghan and Maddy to my house for the ‘Princess of Guitar Hero’ competition. I don’t reckon it’s that important but Charlie, Ray and Bob think that it is. Charlie and Mikey seem to keep insisting that Lily sits in the front seat in my car or that she sits next to me whenever we’re sitting down…how do they know about the drawings…Mikey must have stolen my sketchbook while I was sleeping…I’m going to kill him! All the way home I thought about who Lily likes, it was strange because I was feeling jealousy and curiosity…who’s the first person that Charlie would tell…Ray or Frank. That reminded me, yesterday when driving to the mall, Charlie had whispered something in Franks ear that made him giggle…she had told him who Lily liked…that’s why it was so confusing for me and Mikey. I was to busy thinking that I didn’t realize that we were almost at our house.

To my surprise…even though I wasn’t watching it, Lily beat Bob…she was crowned the Princess of Guitar Hero. Bob started demanding a re-match…he’s very competitive and hates losing. I got bored of Bob’s many attempts to beat Lily…he even decided to change the game. When Meghan put Singstar on I decided it was time to bail to my room. I went to the kitchen to get some coffee, but mum was in there glaring at me.
“What?” I asked innocently
“Dr Harris called; you didn’t go to your session yesterday,”
“I had a session yesterday?”
“Yes you did…I told you about it!”
“When?”
“Saturday night!”
“Mum…you yelled at me about drinking on Saturday night,”
“Oh…my mistake, well you have a session tomorrow, you don’t have to go to school for half the day,”
“AWESOME!”
“Gerard…”
“I would suggest running or blocking your ears…Meghan bought out the Singstar,”
Just as I said that Meghan started singing Love Shack by the B-52’s…it’s sad that I know that. I must warn you, Meghan and signing…doesn’t quite mix. I hurried down to my room before she could move on to a worse song.

Lily’s POV:

I sat in awe. Mikey was trying to get the microphone off Meghan which she was hitting Frank over the head with because he beat her at the song. After Frank ran out of the room while Ray and Bob held Meghan back the singing continued. After Meghan had been singing for over and hour Mikey, Ray and Bob tried to pry the microphone out of her hand. When they failed Mikey ran out of the room and came back with Gerard. Gerard looked at Meghan picked her up, putting her over his shoulder and carried her out of the room. You could hear Meghan’s yelling as Gerard put her outside. When Gerard went back to his room Meghan walked in and sat next to me. She lent over.
“I bet you want him to do that to you,” she whispered in my ear.
I blushed then turned to Charlie and glared. Charlie had a smug smile on her face. Meghan then jumped up.
“LILY LIKES GERARD!!!!” She yelled.
I turned my head and started glaring at her.
“Meghan…Gerard’s downstairs, he would have heard what you just said,” Meg said.
“The point,”
“I have to go, it’s almost dinner time,” I said quickly and walked out. I’m going to kill Charlie…and Meghan.

Gerard’s POV:

I sighed as I sat down at my desk again. Whenever Meghan wouldn’t do something and she would start fighting, Mikey would come down to me. Mikey had figured out a way to control Meghan. He would get me, I would carry her outside and she would sneak in when I went away. She then was only thinking about me not catching her and not about the previous thing she was doing. It was hilarious how small attention span she has. I heard a yell from upstairs. It was Meghan…of course, but I must of heard wrong because I thought he heard her yell “Lily likes Gerard” but that can’t be possible…no body could like me. I went to the living room and spotted everyone was looking at me.
“What? And where’s Frank?”
“Nothing…can you tell Frank that it’s safe to come back?”
I walked into the dining room to see Frank hiding in the corner. I guess this was Meghan’s doing. Everyone stayed for dinner and Mum kicked everyone out at 10.

Mum ventured into my room at 11 to wake me up…I threw a pillow at her and rolled over.
“Get up now or I will take something away,”
“Do your worst,” I mumbled.
“Fine…no coffee machine for you,”
I shot up, and mum smiled. I slowly got ready and mum drove me to the institute that my session was at. I was not happy; mum was making me go to a depression institute for my psychiatry sessions. She dropped me off and told me that she would pick me up in an hour, I just glared at her. I walked in; the place was my worst nightmare. It was bright and there were people with big fake smiles.

I walked into the brightly lit room and was greeted by a tall man.
“Hey Gerard, Can I call you Gerard?” He said with an accent that I recognized as Australian.
“No,” I replied.
“What can I call you then?”
“Dr. Evil,” I said, which was the first thing that popped into my head.
“Ok, Gerard,” He replied in a cheery tone.
“OH GOD!” I sighed.
“What do you want to talk about?”
I said the first thing that went into my head.
“Coffee,”
He looked at me weirdly; I just gave him an expression which he couldn’t be able to read.
“Ok…so, do what about coffee? Do you like it?”
“I LOVE IT…and that’s an understatement!”
“How many coffees have you had this morning,”
“I lost count after 10,”
“You do realize its only midday,”
“Yeh, did you know that there is a hazelnut flavored coffee,”
“You’re not here to talk about coffee,”
“Maybe I am,”
“You’re not, Gerard,”
“I told you to call me Dr. Evil,” I said…hoping to have some fun.
“Gerard…” He said in a tone that said stop, but me being me, I didn’t do as I was told.
“Do you like coffee?” I asked.
“No, I prefer tea,”
I gasped…not really, but it sounded real.
“You retarded human being!”
He didn’t look happy.
“Don’t speak to me like that Gerard!” he said firmly.
“Fine I won’t speak at all,” I said, stuck my tongue out then pretended to zip my lips.
He did not look impressed.
“You’re not being mature,”
I shrugged, I couldn’t really care less if I was mature or not…well, unless I got to Meghan’s immatureness…that’s a bit to low for me. After about 10 minutes of me not talking and the Doctor was trying to get me to, he finally gave up.
“Are you going to talk?” he asked.
I shook my head.
“Well, you might as well go then,”
I smiled, that was the best thing I’ve heard all day.
“Goodbye Gerard,”
I waved my hand then raced out of the door. Walking to my mum I realized…I didn’t even know my psychiatrists name.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update, thanks for the comment(s)
comment(s) = update