Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Twenty

Lily’s POV

There is nothing I want more than to hold him close…what the hell am I thinking? My dad hates him, I can never go out with him…well I could but it would have to be secret and I would have to make sure that I introduce them at the right time and…what am I thinking? Gerard could never like me, he probably does like Hannah, but they didn’t want to hurt my feelings. I really need to stop thinking about him, it’s not healthy. After our conversation ended Gerard seemed to be thinking and day-dreaming, so I went over to watch Frank and Meghan’s intense game of hangman. Frank seemed to be winning a lot, but he tried not to…every time he won, Meghan jabbed a pen into his arm. MENTAL NOTE: Never EVER play hangman or Singstar with Meghan.

That night Kevin decided to annoy me. He wasn’t happy about my new choice in friends, I tried telling him that I was friends with Hannah’s sisters, but being the stupid idiot that he is, he wouldn’t believe me. Instead he decided he would throw his new NFL football at my head. He thought he was being funny…he thought wrong. I have my ways of getting back at him and he doesn’t like them. This time I decided I would tamper with his shampoo and conditioner. I got Lexi to help me; we got his shampoo and emptied it. I filled it with some mayonnaise. This was going to be funny.

It was funny, but I got in trouble…I hate being the oldest. I am supposedly grounded…it won’t last, my parents are strict, but they don’t believe in keeping us cooped up in a room. I decided I would go on MSN to see if Mikey was going to actually go through with his plan.

MEGHAN DON’T TOUCH THAT!: Hey Lily

I’m going to kill you Charlie!: Hey Mikey

MEGHAN DON’T TOUCH THAT!: tomorrow’s still on

I’m going to kill you Charlie!: Cool…I thought Gerard was grounded

MEGHAN DON’T TOUCH THAT!: he is, but mum can’t keep him in anymore… it helps that we’re doing it during school time

I’m going to kill you Charlie!: Ok…Gotta go…see you tomorrow

MEGHAN DON’T TOUCH THAT!: BYE!
I signed off and went to bed.

Gerard’s POV:

Mikey was trying to get me to ask out Lily today but it was defiantly not going to happen. Lily doesn’t even like me, she probably likes that Jack, who’s hangs out with the ‘Model’ group. I don’t understand why he’s trying so hard to get me with someone who doesn’t even like me. Mikey sat in the backseat…again and Lily sat in the front. When we stopped outside Meghan and Maddy’s house, we got a nasty surprise. Hannah was standing on the curb obviously waiting for someone to take her to school. Mikey raced to go get the girls. Hannah noticed that Lily was in the car and a big smile came across her face.

“What a cute couple…the Australian and the emo,” she said, laughing at the end.
I smiled and lent over to Lily.
“She likes me…I can just tell…she’s jealous of you, I’m going to kiss you on the cheek…is that ok?” I whispered in her ear.
She nodded slowly and I kissed her cheek. Lily went bright pink and Hannah was furious…then Mikey was standing with his mouth open, Meghan was dancing around and Maddy was nodding. They got in the car and everything was silent.
“So…umm…you and Lily…” Mikey said.
“Nah…I was just making Hannah jealous…I think that just confirmed what I’ve been thinking over the past 2 years…”
“Confirming what?” Meghan asked.
“That she likes me,”
“EWW!!! My sister wants to screw my best friend…eww!”
“You do realize that Maddy probably wants to screw Frank,”
“Don’t bring me into this…” Maddy said, then went back to looking out the window.
“Ok…just saying…”
“Are we going to Adventure land or what?” Meghan yelled.
“Mikey, what happened to the duck tape and rope?”
“Oh…yeh,”
While Mikey made sure that Meghan couldn’t obstruct my driving I looked over at Lily. She looked upset; I bet she felt uncomfortable about the kiss…I really shouldn’t have done that…she must think I used her…ARGH! I’m such an idiot!

We arrived at Adventure land and we all got out of the cars. After Mikey took all the rope and tape off Meghan we walked through the gates of Adventure land.
“I still think we should’ve gone to Candyland,” Meghan commented.
“Can we go on the new rollercoaster?” Mikey asked straight away.
We all headed over the new rollercoaster which happened to be called ‘The Monster Masher’. It was massive! I smiled; then looked over at Bob and Meghan. Both of them were pale and big eyed, they both were afraid of heights. The group, minus Meghan and Bob who were going to sit out, bought the tickets and lined up.

Mikey insisted that Lily and I shared a carriage. I glared at him. I looked over at Lily, she was smiling nervously. We sat on the ride and when we were all secured in Lily looked over to me, and held my hand. I smiled at her, and then the ride started.

“When do you think he’ll stop spewing?” I heard Charlie say from behind me.
I was leaning over a garbage bin letting all my insides out…not the most attractive thing; I’d probably been throwing up for 10 minutes now. I think that Mikey spewing was the thing that set me off…or maybe the fact that I had around 10 coffees before I got on the ride. I will never do that again. Finally my stomach had nothing more in it and I could pull away from the bin without anything coming out.
“HE’S ALIVE!” Meghan yelled.
“He looks really pale,” Lily said sounding worried.
“He looks like that normally, its called being a nerd,” Mikey said.
I stuck my rude finger up at him and walked to a near bench and sat down.
“Go on without me, I’ll meet you at the food court in half an hour,”
“Sure,” Everyone said and walked off.
I thought I was by myself, so I was surprised when Lily sat down next to me.
“Are you okay?” she asked
“I’ve been better,”
“Do you need anything?”
“Nope, I just need some time to get myself together, then I’ll go to the food court and eat,”
She smiled.
“What?” I asked her.
“It’s just, that you spent almost half an hour throwing up and all you can think about is food…such a typical man, stomach before brain,”
“I guess…I’m just starving,”
We sat in silence for a few moments, and then Lily grabbed my hand. I looked at her and I could swear she was going to say something, but she didn’t. After about 5 minutes she finally said something.
“Have you noticed that Mikey’s been trying to set us up, and that everyone seems to be in on this joke?”
“Yeh…I was going to say something about it too…I thought that Mikey had stolen my notebook or something because there is no way in hell that I’ve told anyone about how much I like you,”
It took me a few seconds to realize what I just said…oh crap!
“You like me?” she asked, stunned.
“Yeh…”
“I like you too,” she said…which shocked me.
She lent in to kiss me but I lent away and she looked hurt.
“I would love to kiss you at the moment…but I kind of just threw up for 10 minutes,” I explained.
She immediately smiled…I love that smile. After another 10 minutes of us holding hands and smiling at each other, I finally got the courage.
“Umm…Lily…do you…ah…want to go out with me?” I asked nervously.
“Of course I would!”
We walked holding hands in the direction of the food court…gosh…I was REALLY hungry.

We walked into the food court holding hands and this brought attention from everyone. Meghan and Frank started singing the ‘K-I-S-S-I-N-G’ song that preschool’s sing. Mikey gave an expression that said ‘I got my brother a girlfriend’. Maddy smiled…which was kind of freaky. Charlie had a big cheesy grin on her face. Ray had raised eyebrows which got lost in his afro. Bob and Meg were too involved in each other to realize anything. They wouldn’t notice if a bomb went off…talk about public display of affection.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments= Updates
Thanks to :
XxVengeancexX
and
love of vengeance