Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Twenty-One

Gerard’s POV

We sat down. It was silent for a moment.
“So you two…” Mikey said with eyebrows raised.
Lily shyly nodded. Mikey smiled. Frank and Meghan did a big finale to their song…which involved both of them standing up on the table and Meghan pushing Frank off. I really don’t understand what goes through Meghan’s head.
“Gee are you going to on any rides today?” Ray asked
“Maybe,”
“Shotgun not sitting near him!” Meghan yelled
“Nice to know I’m loved,” I replied
“I love you, but I’m not a fan of spew,”
“Don’t sit next to Mikey either,”
“There must be something wrong with the Way brothers!” Frank declared.
After a big discussion about whether or not there was something wrong with Mikey and me, everyone decided it was time to get food. When I say everyone I mean the guys. While standing in line it finally dawned on me…I’m dating Lily…I’m actually dating her. I couldn’t believe it…she was so perfect and yet she wanted to date me…something is wrong there.

Everyone ate and talked. Meghan, Maddy, Frank and Mikey talked about whether coffee or red bull was better. Ray, Bob, Charlie and Meg were debating whether I Am Ghost or Evanescence was the better band. That left me and Lily in a quite awkward silence…I hated awkward silences.
“Are you feeling better?”
“Yeh…all I needed was food and a FGC,”
“FGC?”
“Frickin’ good coffee,”
Lily laughed.
“What?”
“You and your coffee,” she giggled.
I smiled…I LOVED her giggle, it was so cute. I kissed her on the cheek and this made her giggle even more and blush.

Everyone finished their food and discussions and we all went off to go to some to the cool rides. Lily and I walked holding hands and smiling at each other. Everyone stopped by the toilets because Meghan had to go…she’d had 3 coffees, 4 red bulls and 2 cokes at lunch so it was expected. I turned to Lily who was smiling…I just had to kiss her! I lent in and she started to as well. Our lips were almost touching when Charlie interrupted us.
“OH MY GOD!!!” She yelled
“What?” I said a little irritated.
“I walked around the back of the toilet block to sneak up on Meghan…but I walked into two people making out,”
“So?”
“The guy was Spencer…and I swear that I recognize the girl from somewhere,”
Lily let go of my hand and took a peak behind the toilet block, then she came back and held my hand again.
“It’s Kaylah from school,” she stated
“WHAT?” Charlie exclaimed
“I hung out with Kaylah for a while…it’s defiantly her,” Lily said
“What the hell is she doing making out with Spencer?” I asked
“Dunno…lets ask Frank!” Charlie said, calming down a bit.

We asked Frank…he went berserk and went over to Spencer. Spencer didn’t look happy with Frank disrupting his make-out session. Kaylah wasn’t wearing the normal preppy clothes she wears at school…she was wearing a purple and black skirt, black leggings, black converses and a black and silver singlet. Kaylah looked over at Lily and smiled, Lily smiled back and Kaylah came over to us.
“Hey Gerard…sorry about being mean to you…I finally got out of Hannah’s evil grasp,”
“It’s ok…”
“So are you two…together?”
“Yep,” Lily said shyly…why was she so shy?
“Are you and Spencer together?” I asked.
“Yeh…we have been for a while,”

After everyone had recovered from shock we all starting talking…this was until Meghan came out of the toilets.
“WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE?? AND WHY THE HELL IS SHE WEARING OUR STYLE OF CLOTHING??” She screamed.
It then took about half an hour to calm Meghan down…I think we shouldn’t let her have so much caffeine again. Meghan still wasn’t happy about the whole Kaylah thing…it might have to do with Kaylah being friends with Hannah.

Lily’s POV:

I can’t believe I was dating Gerard Way! During lunch I had pinched myself several times to make sure that I wasn’t dreaming…and I wasn’t! Gerard’s hand felt so good in mine. I wasn’t happy that Charlie had interrupted just as we were about to kiss…it would’ve been perfect. Spencer and Kaylah decided to join us while we went to the various rides. Kaylah talked a lot, she was going to change her style…she was going to dye her hair a different colour. When everyone went on the rides, I stayed with Gerard and kept him company…I don’t think he was feeling up to going on a ride. When it was around the end of school time, everyone sadly walked out of the park and piled into the cars. Mikey didn’t have to duck-tape Meghan because as soon as she was in the car she fell asleep and her snores echoed through the car.
“Put the duck-tape over her mouth…the snoring is annoying me,” Gerard said.
“No…she looks so peaceful…I can’t disturb her,” Mikey…cooed?
“You love-sick puppy!” Gerard joked.
“Hey…don’t get me started on your drawings,” Mikey warned.
Gerard glared at Mikey through the mirror and Mikey went pale.

I got dropped home…kissing Gerard on the cheek because we had a crowd. I told my parents I was home…then ran up the stairs into my room. I collapsed on my bed, thinking of my new boyfriend…a boyfriend which I have to keep secret from my parents…

Gerard’s POV:

All I saw was flames…and people dying…I tried to save them but the flames were stopping me. I heard screaming…it was Lily…she was screaming my name…and Mikey he was dying…just out of my reach…I tried with all my might to get to him…but the flames took over and all I saw was orange…I started choking…it felt like someone was gripping my throat and squeezing…I tried to get air in my lungs…but all I got was a whole lot of smoke…I coughed…I tried to get away from the orange…but failed…the flames continued to swallow up everyone I loved…my-

“WAKE UP!!!” Mikey yelled in my ear.
I awoke with a jolt…I was covered with sweat and I was looking at a very worried Mikey.
“Gerard…you were screaming in your sleep again…this has to stop,”
“I’m trying!”
“I need sleep, talk to your counselor about it,”
“Fine,”
Mikey left. I was left alone, I couldn’t fall asleep; I would just dream the same dream again. I stumbled up the stairs to get me some coffee to keep me awake.

I felt a jabbing in my side. I slapped whatever was jabbing me.
“OWW!!!” Mikey yelped
I opened my eyes slowly…I was on the couch…how the hell did I get here?
“You better get ready for school!” Mikey chimed…he’s such a morning person.
“I’m not going to school,” I mumbled
“Why not?” he asked…he’s so curious.
“Stupid frickin’ counseling!” I exclaimed
“SUCKS TO BE YOU!” Mikey yelled.
“Mikey…have you been into my coffee stash?” I gave him a suspicious look.
“Yes…I made you some,” he said handing me a cup.
I smiled and forgot all about my problems…coffee is a gift from the gods! I let the warmth of the coffee spread through my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Updates
Thanks to:
love of vengeance
and
XxVengeancexX