Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Twenty-Two

Gerard’s POV:

As soon as I sat down in the counselors chair I could see some resemblance between Lily and Dr. Harris.
“Gerard, are you going to talk?” he asked me
“Yes,”
He looked surprised.
“Well…talk,”
“I’ve been having these dreams,” I started, not knowing what to say.
“Explain these dreams to me,”
“Sometimes I see flames and sometimes I see people that I love dying and…it’s always…like last night…they are not like tremors, they are worse than tremors. They are these…terrors…And it’s like…it feels like…As if somebody was gripping my throat…and squeezing and…and I can’t…I can’t ever…I can’t ever wake up.” I said replaying the dream in my mind.
“I see…how long have you had these for?”
“Umm…a few weeks…I’m scared to go to sleep, I’ve think I’ve got insomnia now,”
“I think that we’re making good progress” he stated calmly.
“Were you listening to me? I need help!” I yelled.
“There’s nothing we can do at the moment” he replied, ignoring my yelling.
“But I’m tired…I need to sleep,” I grumbled.
“Then sleep,”
“I can’t…there’s fire, death and screaming, I can’t wake up…Mikey has to yell at me to wake up”
“Flames?” he said with eyebrows raised.
I sighed, I felt like I was repeating myself.
“It was after I wrote:
‘You don’t know a thing about my sins
How the misery begins
You don’t know
So I’m burning, I’m burning’
And I dreamt that all the people that I love were dying right in front of me”
“What loved ones were these?” He queried.
“My Mum, my Dad, my brother Mikey, my dead Grandma and…my girlfriend” I listed them off on my fingers.
“Girlfriend?” Dr Harris said a hint of surprise in his tone.
“You seem surprised,”
“I must say I am,”
I glared at him…he has no right to say these things…plus he doesn’t realize that my girlfriend is his daughter.
“Why is that?” I said, my voice showing my anger.
“You have serious issues; does your girlfriend know about them?”
“Sort of,” I said…no use lying.
“Sort of?” he sounded confused…hehe…I was confusing him…
“She knows about the counseling just not about the…umm…attempts…and…stuff”
“Well it seems that we’ve run out of time see you tomorrow Gerard” he said glancing at his watch.
“It’s Dr Evil to you” I said smirking
“Just go Gerard” he sighed
“Fine!” I said getting up.
I went over to the door and opened, but Dr. Harris said something before I went out.
“Oh, and Gerard?”
“Yes?”
“Take the pills, they actually do help…”
“I don’t want to…”
“If you want to sleep, take them”
“I can just take sleeping pills”
“The reason that you’ve been having nightmares is because you haven’t been taking your pills.” He explained to me…I didn’t listen.
“I’m still not taking them”
I walked out of the room and just as I was shutting the door I heard him yell ‘IDIOT!’…hehe…I love being me.

Lily’s POV:

I sat next to Gerard at the lunch table…we were holding hands underneath the table. Every time he kissed my cheek I would blush and giggle, because basically the whole school was looking at us. Kaylah had decided to ditch Hannah and join our table.
“My sister said she’ll bring some drinks home for us!” Frank exclaimed.
“You have a sister?” I asked Frank
“Yeh,”
“I have a sister too,” Mikey said smirking.
“Really?” I said with an eyebrow raised.
“Yeh…she’s older,”
Everyone on the table started laughing and Gerard went red.
“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU,” Gerard yelled.
Mikey ran and Gerard chased him.
“What was that about?” I asked…I was really confused.
“Well…Gerard is Mikey’s ‘sister’…” Bob explained
“What?”…I was still extremely confused.
“They’re brothers…so Mikey just called Gerard a girl” Bob explained
“OH!” I finally got it and started giggling.
Gerard came back and Mikey followed a few moments later.
“I don’t feel so good,” Mikey whined.
“Keep your mouth shut next time,” Gerard growled.
“Sorry Lily, Gerard here has got PMS,” he said turning to me
Gerard glared at Mikey.
“You did not just say that,” Gerard said angrily
“I should run now” Mikey squeaked before running off.
Gerard ran after him.
“Are they always like this?” I asked Meghan.
“Yeh, except Mikey usually doesn’t run and he gets beaten the shit out of him…” she replied.
Mikey came back limping and he had a blood nose. Gerard sat back down next to me.
“You know what…I would look hot as a chick!” Gerard randomly said.
Everybody laughed…I was only just realizing how weird this group of people was.
“I believe you are already a chick…and you are SO not hot” Mikey said smirking.
“I’ll give you 5 seconds head start,” Gerard told Mikey.
Mikey ran really fast…I always thought he was clumsy…Gerard followed him after counting to five…

I walked into detention and I was surprised to see no Mikey. Maddy was doing her normal doodling and Meghan and Frank were having thumb wars.
“Where’s Mikey?” I asked Maddy.
“Nurses office…he ran around to much…and he was worried that he was going to die of blood loss,” Maddy replied rolling her eyes.
Mikey came later on in the detention…he hadn’t died of blood loss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments= Updates
Thanks to :
XxVengeancexX
love of vengeance
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX