Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Twenty-Five

Lily’s POV:

Gerard smiled and it didn’t look forced. I made sure that the rest of the table was involved in their conversation and that their attention was elsewhere. I lent into Gerard and kissed him. It was a nice kiss and no tongue was involved. I heard Mikey yell ‘Get a room’ but I was just focusing on Gerard. I pulled back from the kiss smiling. He returned my smile.
“What are you smiling about?” Gerard asked me
“You taste like coffee,” I giggled.
“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”
“I love coffee,” I said kissing him again.
“GET A ROOM!” Meghan yelled.
We ended the kiss and I blushed. Gerard placed his arm around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder. I was content in this position.

Everyone finished their ice-cream then headed towards the car lot. It was around 4 so we thought that we would head back to either Meghan and Maddy’s or Gerard and Mikey’s. I was praying to go to the Way’s because I really didn’t want to face Hannah. They decided to go to Meghan and Maddy’s house instead.

The group walked into the kitchen and Hannah glared. She then looked disgusted at Gerard’s arm that was around my waist and then she looked like she had a heart attack when she saw Kaylah. Meghan and Maddy started to annoy Hannah for everybody’s entertainment. They started hugging her. The look on Hannah’s face was priceless…she was not happy. Meghan and Maddy were smiling…evilly. Hannah stormed out of the kitchen and the twins followed. All you could hear were slapping sounds and Hannah’s squeals. 5 minutes later Meghan came back in the room grinning massively.
“Where’s Maddy?” Frank asked
“She’s just finishing tying Hannah up,” Meghan said grinning bigger.

We sat in the lounge room in front of the big screen TV…Meghan wanted to play Wii, so she put it on. Meghan and Frank chose the game ‘Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party’ I must say it was the most bizarre game I’ve ever seen. I sat watching them with Gerard’s arms around me…I felt warm and safe in his arms. Meghan then got bored and put on ‘James Bond, Goldfinger’. I loved James Bond movies and this one would have to be my favourite. Everyone watched it in silence until Frank said something randomly.
"Has Goldfinger ever had a flock of mooses advancing on him? It's a terrifying sight."
"That's not the plural of moose, its moosi." Mikey corrected him
"F**k off, it's meese!" Gerard said which made me laugh
“You guys are all idiots!” Charlie yelled
“What is the plural of Moose?” Maddy asked
“Moose,” Bob stated
“You’re such a know-it-all Bob!” Charlie teased
“AND PROUD!” Bob exclaimed and Charlie rolled her eyes.

When the movie ended Mrs. Haid entered the room.
“Hello everyone…who’s this?” she asked indicating to me.
“That’s Lily…Gerard’s girlfriend,” Meghan said
“Hello Lily,” She said sweetly…it wasn’t possible that Hannah was related to this nice woman.
“Hi,” I replied shyly
She smiled then turned to Meghan and frowned.
“Meghan what did I say about Red Bull?”
Meghan hid the can behind her back.
“What Red Bull?”
“The one behind your back,”
“That I’m not allowed to have more than 4,”
“Yes…and I know for a fact that one is your 8th one today,”
“Damn…you know everything!” Meghan said under her breath.
Mrs. Haid went to walk out of the room and stopped.
“Oh…Meghan and Maddy…stop tying up your sister; this is your last warning,”
“Yes Mother,” Meghan and Maddy chorused trying to look innocent…key word…trying.
Mrs. Haid raised her eyebrows, obviously not believing their innocence.
“It’s nice to meet you Lily; it’s good that Gerard’s got someone,” she smiled and left the room.
Everything was silent for a bit and Gerard kissed me on the cheek. I moved it so he was kissing my lips. This caused the room to erupt with noise. I pulled away, I could feel the blush creeping over my face and Gerard was smiling.
“What’s the time?” Ray asked.
“Ask Bob, he knows EVERYTHING,” Charlie said.
“Fine…it’s eight twenty-four pm,” Bob said poking his tongue out.
“Crap! I need to get home! My dad’s going to kill me!” I exclaimed.
“I’ll drive you,” Gerard offered, which made Mikey and Meghan wink and nudge each other.

He parked his car out side my house and everything was silent. I turned to get out, but I decided I would do something first. I was going to be in trouble anyway so it’s not like this is going to make a difference. I lent over to Gerard and he got the point and our lips crashed together. I put my hand in his wonderful black hair and let his tongue gain entry to my mouth. After a few more moments of our small kissing session we broke apart breathless.
“Night,” I sighed
“Night,” he replied smiling.
I got out of the car and went to go face my dad.

Surprisingly he wasn’t that mad, he was just interested in why I spent 5 minutes in the car out the front. I don’t reckon it would go down to well if I said it was my boyfriend, so I lied.
“It was my friend, we were just talking,”
“What’s your friend’s name?” he asked.
“Well, the one in the car was…ah…Mikey but I have other ones as well,”
He seemed to believe me.
“Ok…do your homework then go to bed…and next time your out, tell us where you are and when you’ll be coming home,”
“Ok dad,” I said already half way up the stairs.
I sat down at my desk and started to pile into the large mound of homework I had.

Gerard’s POV:

I smiled…that was AWESOME! I just hope that Lily wasn’t in too much trouble. I find it quite funny, because Lily and I sort of did what Mikey and Meghan were winking and nudging each other about. I drove back to the Haid household…nobody had moved.
“So…what happened?” Charlie asked
“Stuff,” I said…I didn’t feel like telling them
“And what stuff would that be?” Ray asked
“Stuff,” I replied keeping my face straight
“They made-out!” Mikey exclaimed
How the hell did he know that? Sometimes he really worries me.
“Why would you say that?” I asked, playing it safe.
“I just know…and you’re not denying it!”
“Fine…we didn’t fully make-out though,”
“GERARD GOT SOME BOOTY!” Mikey yelled dancing around the room
Sometimes he just embarrasses me so much that I can’t believe that I’m related to him…I mean, I would never do the booty dance in front of all my friends.
“Who gave him alcohol?” I asked eyeing everyone
“FRANK!” Meghan yelled…she obviously did it
“Meghan, why’d you do it?” I asked her.
“I got bored,” she said as if it was normal.
“Fine, we better go then, see you all later!” I said

I sneaked Mikey upstairs…it doesn’t take a lot of alcohol to get him drunk and I didn’t want my parents to find him. After he was safely in his room I went down to my basement and sadly took a pill and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the half-way point of this story *gasp* another 25 chapters after this...

Comments= Updates

Thanks to:
X.EndlessAddiction.X
XxVengeancexX
EscapeMyUsedRomance
inluvwithmcr_gee
trappedxinxreality
secrets-that-die
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX

Love you all!!!! <3