Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Twenty-Six

Gerard’s POV:

After my session the guys decided that we will do band practise while the girls went shopping. Mikey and Frank were super exited and couldn’t wait to start…I was the opposite. I was purposely drinking my coffee extra slow…this was making Mikey and Frank even more impatient. It even got to the point that when I went to have a sip Frank tried to force the remaining coffee into my mouth, but instead it went all down my front. I glared at him and he ran out of the room. I glanced angrily down at my now stained front. I went down into Frank’s basement where the practise was being held.
“You guys can start practise with out me… I have to go change” I said glaring at Frank before walking back up the stairs.

After slowly getting changed and drinking another coffee I thought it might be time to get back to practise. I then decided I would just sit in my room…I’d tell them I had inspiration for a drawing or song. An hour later Mikey seemed to realize what I was doing and called me.
“Hey Mikey,” I said when I read the caller ID.
“Get your butt over here right NOW!” Mikey yelled through the phone.
“Fine,” I sighed before hanging up the phone.
I slowly made my way up the stairs and into the car. I took a slight detour and went to Starbucks, ordered two coffees. Then drank both of them by the time I parked outside Frank’s house. I slowly walked into the house to be greeted by Pip. Excellent!
“Hey Gee!” Pip said excitingly.
“Hi Pip,” I replied smiling.
“How’ve you been?” she asked
“Good…you?”
“I’m good…I hear Frank spilt coffee down your front,”
“Yes…I took over an hour to change,”
“Why?”
“I just don’t feel like singing right now…I can’t actually sing,”
“I know you can… Frank recorded you while you were singing in the shower,”
“I’m going to kill him!” I muttered
“Just go downstairs and sing,” she said pushing me towards the basement door.
“Why is everyone against me?” I said putting my arms in the
“I dunno…I do have a question though,” she said her fingers on her chin.
“Fire away,” I said…I really didn’t want to go into the basement.
“Is Lily your girlfriend?”
“Yeh…how can you tell?”
“The way you acted around her and you asked whether I liked her,”
“Oh…”
“You’d better go down now,” she said nodding towards the door.
I sighed then walked down the stairs into the dully lit room.

“He’s finally here!” Bob exclaimed with relief
“Where the hell have you been?” Ray said trying to act angry
“He’s had coffee!” Frank exclaimed
“Maybe we should get him in a shower to sing,”…that was Mikey
I had four people talking to me at once. I just ignored them and sat on the couch.
“What song are we doing?” I asked
“Umm…Headfirst for Halo’s…I think that’s what you called it,” Frank said
I stood up in front of the microphone and everyone got in there places. I really didn’t want to sing. The music started and I started singing. I kept on stuffing up…the guys started to get really annoyed at me. I felt really bad about it, I was actually trying but I just couldn’t do it. After two hours of me stuffing up everyone decided to have a break…that meant have coffees and talk about how much I suck.
“I seriously think that we need to put him in a shower,” Mikey said.
“I’m sorry guys…I’m trying my hardest!”
“TRY HARDER!” Frank yelled.
Mikey hit him over the head and hugged me.
“I know you’re trying Gee,” he told me.

Charlie called…they were still shopping and wanted to catch up later. I didn’t want to perform in front of the girls so the guys went straight back to practise. The guys started playing then I started singing.

“Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling
And now the red ones make me fly
And the blue ones help me fall
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust just think happy thoughts

And we'll fly home
We'll fly home
You and I
We'll fly home

Come on!

Well now I'm back in the middle of the day that starts it all.
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling.
And now these red ones make me f-”

The girls came bursting in and I stopped singing.
“OH MY GOD!” Meghan yelled running over to me.
“You are an awesome singer!” Lily said kissing my cheek.
“Keep playing, don’t stop because of us,” Meg said
“Nah, we were about to finish anyway,” Mikey said.
“You’re going to have to play for us one day!” Maddy told them.
We packed up all the stuff and sat down on the couch.
“Did you girls have fun shopping?” I asked
“Yes!” They all exclaimed.
“What’d you buy?” I asked
“We went to Hot Topic!”
“So I’m taking that as a truck load of things,” Mikey said sitting down
“We also bought Maddy and Meghan’s Prom dresses,” Charlie said smiling
“You’re thinking about Prom already?” Frank exclaimed surprised.
“It’s just before Christmas!” Meghan exclaimed.
“Can I see the dress?” Mikey asked
“NO!” Meghan and Maddy yelled at the same time.
“Did you two happen to get the same dress?” I asked
“Maybe…” Maddy said with shifty eyes.
I looked over at Lily and she nodded. It was typical of Meghan and Maddy to get the same dress…they always denied that they did it on purpose but they just like being the exact same. I remember at my 15th birthday party they came in the same thing…they kept on denying that it was on purpose but you can never trust them, they are too evil.

We talked about how much Meghan and Maddy are alike…and how evil they are for ages…it then moved back on to the topic of Prom. They talked about throwing tomatoes at Hannah. It then moved onto other things…I don’t know what it was; I wasn’t listening to half of it. I only came back into the conversation after Lily nudged me.
“Wait a second!” Frank exclaimed, “Kaylah are you taking Spencer to Prom?”
“I dunno…I might not go to prom,” she replied
“I might not go either,” I said making everyone look at me.
“What?” I asked
“Why aren’t you going? Last year it was because you had no one to go with…now you have Lily you can go,” Mikey told me
“Yeh…but I can’t…dance,”
Meghan laughed really loudly and Maddy glared at her. I was really embarrassed. Mikey then started glaring at Meghan as well and Meghan stopped laughing.
“I’m sorry Gee…it’s just that Mikey can’t dance either…you guys are SO alike that it IS funny,” she said before going into another round of giggles.
“Lily…force him to go!” Mikey ordered.
Lily came over and sat on my lap.
“Gee, please come to Prom,” she whined giving me puppy dog eyes.
I couldn’t say no to her.
“Fine,” I sighed.
She squealed then kissed me.
“HEY! Let’s keep it PG 13…we have 2 people with a mental age bellow 3!” Bob said.
“He did not just say that,” Meghan and Frank said at the same time.

The next half an hour was spent with Meghan beating up Bob…Frank tried to help but Meghan yelled at him every time he went near. I had to pull her off of him; I carried her up the stairs and gave her some coke. When she came back down she’d completely forgotten about Bob. We hung around a bit more but then most people had to go home and have some ‘Family time’ so everyone went there separate ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments= Updates

Thanks to:
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
XxVengeancexX
secrets-that-die
trappedxinxreality