Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Lily’s POV:

Family time was terrible. Lexi was acting like a Brat, Dad was grumpy about his client…which happened to be Gerard, Kevin was acting like an obnoxious jock and Mum was grumpy about how I wasn’t spending as much time at home. I told her at least I had friends and that I wasn’t spending all of my alone. She agreed but she was still grumpy at me. I finally was able to retire into my room…to do homework. I sighed…this was going to be hard.

Gerard walked into the classroom, it’s weird I thought he had a session today.
“It’s after lunch,” he said knowing what I was about to ask.
I nodded and the teacher walked in. While I listened to the teacher Gerard did what he always did…ignore the teacher and draw. The teacher asked him a question but he wasn’t listening.
“Mr. Way!” the teacher yelled, getting his attention.
“Huh?” Gerard said
“What’s the answer to number 4?”
“21?” Gerard guessed…I had had to suppress my giggling.
“We’re in English, not Maths Mr Way!”
“Right…” Gerard said.
The teacher glared it him a second longer then continued with the lesson. Gerard smirked; it was a real sexy smirk. If I wasn’t in the middle of a lesson I would have kissed him. I only half listened to the teacher, I was too interested in what Gerard was drawing. The bell signalled the end of lessons and Gerard and I walked out of the classroom together.
“What were you drawing?” I asked him.
He passed me his drawing. It was off a man hanging upside down from a hook like thing while wearing a straight jacket.
“This is really good!” I exclaimed.
Gerard blushed and nodded. He looked to cute. I couldn’t help myself I had to kiss him. Gerard was shocked when our lips crashed together, but soon recovered and started kissing back. My hands found there way into Gerard’s raven black hair. Gerard moved his hands down to my hips. The kiss deepened. I barely noticed that Mrs. Stevens was watching us.
“Mr. Way and Ms. Harris separate at once!” she yelled
Gerard and I quickly broke apart.
“You two, principals office…NOW!” she spat
She marched us off to the principal’s office. When we reached the door she pushed us in.
“Principal Baker, I found these two making-out in the school corridors when they were supposed to be in lessons! This is a case of PDA!”
“Thankyou Mrs. Stevens, I will deal with this, you may leave now,” Principal Baker said indicating to the door.

Mrs Stevens left the room giving us one last glare and mumbling something about kids these days.
“Gerard, it’s terrible to see you in here again,”
“I like the new moustache,” Gerard said with his face blank.
“Gerard, I don’t know what we can do with you…”
“How about you get me a coffee?” Gerard asked.
Principal Baker went red, but decided to ignore Gerard.
“You two must know that Public Displays of Affection such as kissing aren’t permitted in this school,”
“Yeh right,” Gerard muttered.
“Lily, why did you have the need to make-out with Gerard?”
“He’s my boyfriend…he just looked so cute!” I answered.
“Gerard…I’m afraid that if you continue this bad behaviour that you will face expulsion,”
“Meh,” Gerard said shrugging.
“Gerard, you should be thinking more about your future!”
“You have a bit of lettuce stuck in your teeth,”
“GERARD!”
“Wait…I thought I told you to change the curtains…they’re disgusting!”
Principal Baker was getting angrier and redder. I was finding it so hard not to laugh. I can’t believe Gerard was trying to get the principal angry. Principal Baker was about to yell at Gerard but he noticed Gerard’s smirk and calmed down.
“Both your parents will be notified of this…if you do it again, you will face detentions…Gerard…you’ve got yourself another months worth of detentions!”
Gerard didn’t look fussed about this whole thing…me on the other hand…I was scared. My parents were going to find out I had a boyfriend…CRAP!
“You’re both dismissed!” Principal Baker barked.

We walked out of his office and Gerard started grinning.
“I love doing that,” Gerard said happily.
“I figured,” I sighed.
“There’s no point in going to Maths…”
“Yeh…”
We decided to skip Maths; we sat outside underneath a tree just talking.

At lunch Gerard left, this meant that Meghan was louder and crazier than normal. She started a food fight…it ended up with Frank getting chocolate cake stuffed down his shirt. Meghan and Frank got sent to the principal’s office…everyone else burst out laughing.

Gerard’s POV

I sat down in front of Dr Harris.
“Hello Gerard,”
“How many times do I have to tell you to call me Dr Evil?”
“Your mother called me, she told me that you were sent to the principals office today…for Public Display of Affection with your girlfriend,”
“Yeh…so…”
“This act of rebellion has to stop Gerard…your ruining your future,”
“I’ve got my future planned out,”
“Oh…really? What do you want to be when you grow up?”
“When I grow up, I want to be nothing at all!”
Dr. Harris seemed shocked…I thought nothing of it; everyone’s shocked at what usually comes out of my mouth.
“What do you mean by that?” He asked trying to keep his cool.
“You have no idea what you’re up against because I’ve seen what they look like”
“What?” he asked…hehe…I confused him
“I don’t know…I think I’m in lyric mode,” I explained.
“OK…but what do you mean by being nothing at all,”
“I think I’d love to die,” I replied
“Gerard…you shouldn’t be thinking these things…anytime you think about killing yourself I want you to ‘Think Happy Thoughts’,”
“Fine…but I’m leaving,”
“You can’t leave this session Gerard!”
“Nothing you can say can stop me going home,” I said before I walked out the door.

I didn’t want to go back to school, so I went home…mum wasn’t that happy. She yelled at me for hours, and then she finally calmed down.
“Gerard?”
“What?” I yawned; I really wanted to go to my room.
“You never told me you had a girlfriend,”
“It never came up,”
“I would like to meet her,”
“Yeh…whatever,”
“Gerard…it’s funny because I was beginning to think that you weren’t into girls,”
I looked at her. She thought I was gay.
“Nice to know that you thought I was gay mum, makes a depressed person so much happier,” I said before slamming my bedroom door.

Lily’s POV

My dad was furious, he was already grumpy from work…guessing that it was Gerard…I just made him angrier. He yelled at me and yelled at me for ages. I heard basically every lecture in the book. Mum then called me into the lounge room and started giving me the ‘sex’ talk. It was hard to keep a straight face…my parents were so serious about it that I found it funny. What was even more hilarious was that Lexi walked in during the conversation. She then started asking mum questions…it was hilarious!
“Lily…I think you should bring your boyfriend to meet us,”
“Umm…I don’t think that that would be good…we only just got together,”
“Well you seemed to be real close today,”
“Yeh…” I was lost for words…I really didn’t want them to know that it was Gerard.
“What’s his name?” Dad asked.
“Umm…” I don’t know if I should tell him, he didn’t look happy and he always seemed to know when I was lying.
“Gerard Way,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments= Updates

Thanks to:
XxVengeancexX
inluvwithmcr_gee
secrets-that-die