Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Thirty

Frank’s POV

I could tell that Gerard was really uncomfortable…heck, I was uncomfortable! I mean, he’s my best friend! Meghan watched an evil glint in her eye. Gerard slowly made his way over to me. When he was sitting right in front of me we just looked at each other before we started to lean in. We both hesitated for a moment before our lips came crashing together…his lips are actually nice and warm…FRANK SNAP OUT OF IT! Gerard gained dominance…it felt weird…as if I was the girl in this situation. When I think about it, I probably am…
“TONGUE!” Meghan yelled.
Then Gerard slipped his tongue into my mouth…WAIT! WHAT? Ok…I’m defiantly the girl in this situation. Gerard is such a good kisser…wait…I should not be thinking that! I can’t believe it…I was making out with my best friend…a dude…and I was liking it. THIS IS NOT NORMAL! I saw a flash of a camera and I heard people giggling. Then Gerard pulled out of this kiss…I was sad, I wanted it to go on for longer…wait…did I just think that? What the hell is wrong with me?

“OH MY GOD!! IT’S FRERARD!!!” Meghan yelled.
“Frerard?”
“Frank and Gerard…DUH!” Meghan exclaimed.
“You two looked like you enjoyed that,” Mikey said raising an eyebrow
I blushed…it’s embarrassing, I enjoyed making out with my best friend…I seriously am worried about my sexuality. When Meghan was busy giving Mikey and Maddy a dare Gerard lent over and whispered something in my ear.
“You’re a real good kisser,”
I blushed…this is coming from my best-friend…
“You’re better,” I giggled
“Maddy and Lily, I would be worried if I were you,” Meghan said pointing to us, “they look like they’re about to jump each other,”
“I’m betting that you and Mikey were doing that when Frank came in,” Gerard said smirking

Gerard’s POV

Meghan and Mikey blushed majorly at my comment…hehe my predictions had been correct. At least it got them off the topic of Frank and I…that was weird. I went back and sat next to Lily who was looking at me weirdly.
“What?”
“You just made out with a guy,”
“So?”
“It was so hot!” she said giggling.
“You thought it was hot?” I said raising my eyebrows
Lily was about to answer when she was interrupted by Meghan.
“You’re phone’s going off,” Meghan said pointing to Lily’s bag.

The phone call was Lily’s parents…she had to go home straight away. I drove her home and she gave me a quick kiss goodbye before running into her house. I sighed and went back to the loud group of people waiting at home.

I was really nervous…I was just about to go into the Harris household and ‘meet’ Lily’s parents…I was not looking forward to this. Lily kept on assuring me that everything was going to be fine and that her mum was going to like me…I realized she didn’t say her dad would, but it’s kind of obvious that he hates me…so whatever. Lily was in my room trying to help me pick out something to wear.
“Can’t I just wear my black skinnies and my Iron Maiden top” I whined
She raised her eyebrows and I crossed my arms in defeat. This sucks!
“What about this?” Lily asked holding up a polo shirt
“Where the hell did you get that from?” I asked amazed
“Right in the back of you’re closet,”
“I don’t remember ever having one of those,”
“Well…what do you think?”
“Hell no,” I said firmly
“Go naked for all I care!” Lily exclaimed, obviously tired of my behaviour.
“I bet you’d like that,” I said smirking.
“I would,” she said smirking as she pulled me into a kiss.
Still kissing I led her over to the bed and started making out…Mikey decided that this was the right time to walk in the room.
“EWW!! THEY’RE MAKING BABIES!!!” Mikey said running out covering his eyes.
Younger brothers are such a mood killer. Lily and I went back to picking what I was going to wear. After an hour of bickering and whining (mainly from me) we finally agreed on an outfit. I was wearing my black skinnies, black vans and…a black polo top. I glared at Lily through the hair that fell across my face.

Mikey was on the floor in a fit of laughter…he found my shirt absolutely hilarious. Lily was trying to hold in her laughter but some giggles escaped. My mum was smiling brightly; she even tried flattening my hair.
“You look so handsome sweetie,”
“Did she just call you sweetie…and handsome?” Mikey said going into another fit of laughter.
I glared at him, he didn’t really care. Lily stopped trying to contain herself and burst out in a fit of giggles. I glared at all of them and stormed off into the bathroom to mess up my hair. I walked out of the bathroom grumbling about everything and anything.

I pulled the car up outside Lily’s house and I noticed that my hands were shaking on the steering wheel. Lily noticed this as well.
“It’s going to be ok Gee,” she said kissing my cheek and getting out of the car.
I slowly got out of the car. A had a feeling in my stomach that this wasn’t going to go well. I shuffled up to the front door, dragging my feet. Lily glared at me and I walked normally…she’s got a quite mean glare. Lily opened the door and led me into her house.
“Mum, Dad, we’re here,” Lily called walking into the lounge room.
Dr Harris was sitting in the lounge room reading the newspaper, looking up as we entered the room.
“Hello Gerard,” he said in a disapproving tone.
“It’s Doctor Evil to you,” I said smirking and Lily hit me.
Dr Harris gave me a disgusted look before leaving the room. Lily gave me a warning glare as she pushed me onto the couch. I heard the sound of footsteps running and Lily groaned. I turned my head to see a little girl around the age of 8. She had wavy brown hair that came down to her shoulders, a big cheeky grin and the same green eyes as Lily…I also noticed that she was wearing a Highschool Musical top. Lily glared at the little girl.
“HI!!” the girl exclaimed.
“Gerard, this is my annoying sister, Lexi,”
I said a quiet ‘hi’ and Lexi blushed and ran out of the room. I looked at Lily and she shrugged. She lent her head on my shoulder but quickly pulled it up when her parents entered into the room. Lily looked exactly like her mum…so alike that it was scary.

The talking was kind of awkward, Dr Harris glaring at me the whole time didn’t help. At dinner Lily’s brother, Kevin, was giving me filthy looks and Lexi wouldn’t leave me alone.
“Do you like the Jonas Brothers?” she asked making me choke on my food.
“As if,” Lily said making Lexi frown.
Lily’s mum asked me a lot of questions, like what I want to do when I’m out of school and about my family and so on. It was after dinner when we were sitting in the lounge room again that everything went bad.
“So, what colleges are you looking to get into?” Lily’s mum asked
“Umm…I haven’t really thought about it,” I replied
“I can’t believe you’re dating this suicidal freak!” Dr Harris exclaimed.
I was shocked…he did not just say that. I glared at him, he had no right!
“What happened to client confidentiality?” I said not bothering to keep the anger out of my voice.
“Umm…Gerard, would you mind coming outside with me?” Lily asked getting up.
I nodded and followed her outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh...yeah, thats the only Frerard in the story....so yeah..
Comments = Updates

Thanks to:
trappedxinxreality
secrets-that-die