Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Thirty-Two

Mikey’s POV

Nobody had seen Gerard since he left to look for Lily, he hadn’t gone to his next to lessons, but his car was still here. I looked for Lily, only to find her with Hannah gossiping and doing all that kind of stuff. I swear my jaw dropped to the ground…Lily…with Hannah…What the hell was going on? Bob came up to see what I was gawping at, when he saw it, he too gawped.

The lady at the front desk told me that Gerard had ran out earlier…something must be wrong…really wrong. I called mum so she could pick me up, I could tell that she was worried as well. Her car pulled up and Maddy, Meghan, Frank and I piled into it. There was a silence in the car, not even Meghan said anything.

I walked through the front door, dropped all my stuff down, not caring where it went and ran straight into Gerard’s room.
“Gee?” I called running down the stairs.
There was no answer, I held my breathe wondering what I’d find. I glanced around the dimly lit room and saw a pile of black on the bed. I slowly walked over to him. He was deep asleep, but I could see the pain etched on his face and the tear stains on his cheeks. Something terrible had happened, Gerard NEVER cried. I watched my brother sleep, it hurt me even to see him like this…he looked so vulnerable and hurt. I quietly walked back up the stairs.

Bang!
I jolted awake…what in the world was that? I rolled over and glanced at my alarm clock, 3 A.M glowed brightly. I groaned, but pushed myself out of bed. I stumbled down the stairs…I fell over on the last one. I picked myself up and headed bleary eyed towards where the noise had come from. I walked into the moonlit lounge room to see a dark figure by the alcohol cupboard.
“Gee, what are you doing up?” I whined
He turned around and I swear it gave me a nasty shock. His eyeliner was dripping down his face due to the tears that wouldn’t stop falling. He looked like he was in the most amount of pain a human could be in. I also noticed that he had a bottle of Vodka in his hand.
“What happened?” I asked soothingly.
“Li…Lily…she…she…broke…up…with…me…” He sobbed.
Gerard burst out in sobs. It was painful for me to watch. I pulled the blubbering thing into a well needed hug…I just realized, I’m taller than him. I shook my head; this wasn’t the right time for that; he needed to be comforted. I knew this was going to be a very long night. I walked Gerard down into the darkness of his room and we lied down on his bed. Gerard’s sobs were soon replaced with even breathing as he fell into an uneasy sleep.

Gerard wouldn’t get out of bed…I don’t really blame him. I was going to kill Lily the first chance I got. My mum dropped me off at school and everyone instantly knew that something was wrong. I was dreading telling them, I mean, Lily had been such a close friend to us and she’d dumped Gerard and gone back to the cheerleaders.
“What’s wrong Mike-Mikes? Maddy asked
“There’s something I have to tell you guys,” I murmured.
Everyone turned their attention to me, but something else caught there eye. I turned to look at what they were staring at. Lily, she was giggling with Hannah and her posse. Everyone was silent, and then looked back at me looking for an explanation.
“She dumped Gee,” I whispered.
Everyone was too shocked to speak; she and Gerard were such a good couple. There was a heavy silence.
“I’M GOING TO RIP THAT BITCH INTO SHREDS!!” Meghan yelled.
“She’ll burn in hell for what she’s done,” Maddy muttered under her breath.
“How’s Gee?” Frank asked.
“Terrible,” I said…I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.
Instantly I felt a bunch of arms wrap around me. Meghan, Maddy, Frank and Charlie were all hugging me. Bob and Ray looked like they wanted to hug me, but didn’t want to look bad. The bell went off and everyone pulled away from the hug…everyone but Meghan. We stood in the embrace for a few more moments before we kissed and went our separate ways. I glumly walked to my first lesson, wondering if Gee was going to be ok.

Meghan’s POV

Usually I would be bouncing off the walls with the amount of caffeine I’ve consumed but seeing Mikey that upset somehow stopped my craziness. I hoped that Gerard wouldn’t get too sad over this thing…somehow I knew that he was going to…this wasn’t going to be good. I can’t believe Lily would do such a thing...I seriously can’t believe that she went back to Hannah! Hannah…the most vicious creature that every lived on this planet! Next time I saw the betraying spineless little bitch I was going to snap her neck!

Gerard’s POV

The pain that I was in was unbearable, I wanted it to stop. It took my about 10 minutes to get myself off my bed and up the stairs. I sneaked into the lounge room…the sneaking didn’t really matter because I tripped over the coffee table. When mum didn’t race into the room, I got up and walked normally over to the cupboard that held the alcohol. I took out a bottle of strong Vodka and some Wild Turkey and walked back into my room. I drank all my pain away and then when everything went blurry I collapsed on my bed.

Mikey’s POV

I walked through the front door and I could tell that it was too silent for there to be someone home…but I knew better. I walked into the lounge room to put on some cartoons…I’m a real SpongeBob fan at the moment. I sat down on the couch and realized that the liquor cupboard was wide open. My stomach twisted…he didn’t…he promised! Abandoning my cartoons I raced into Gerard’s room to see him passed out on his bed and an empty bottle of Vodka in his hand. I gulped…this was worse than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, I realize that he's over-reacting, but then I wrote this story like AGES ago
Comments= Updates

Thanks To:
TheTallOne
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
imaxmusic.artxbaby
secrets-that-die
XxVengeancexX