Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Thirty-Six

Mikey’s POV

I sneaked into Gerard’s room, even though there was no point sneaking because he was passed out. I picked up all the bottles, empty and full and I took them to a place where he will never find them. I then looked over at his desk, and something caught my eye. I know I shouldn’t be looking at my brother’s private stuff, but this worried me. It was a piece of paper that had lyrics on it.

Well, when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way

And after all this time that you still owe
You're still the good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out
While you can

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you
Down and out
It's where you oughta stay

And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up
While you can
Whoa, whooa

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

Well come on, come on

When you go
Would you have the guts to say
"I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday"

I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday

I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday


The lyrics are sad, but that’s not what brought my attention to this piece of paper. There was blood drops all over the paper. I gulped…it was happening all over again.

There was a knock at the door, I hurried and got it. I opened to see a crying Maddy.
“What’s wrong?” I said pulling her into a hug.
“Frank,” is all that she said before she broke out in sobs.
I took her inside and placed her in the couch while still hugging her. This would have to be the first time I’ve ever seen Maddy cry, and it’s an upsetting site.
“What’s wrong Madz?” I asked once she calmed down a bit.
“Me...Me…and F…Frank…had…had…a fight,” she sobbed.
It was a few more minutes before she could continue with her story.
“Charlie, Ray, Frank and I were hanging out at the park when Charlie asked where Kaylah had been after lunch because she wasn’t in school,” she said wiping some stray tears away.
“Frank of course knew exactly where she was, and so I said that he spends too much time with her…and then we started fighting…”
I nodded, knowing she had more to say.
“Then he said ‘I can’t be in a relationship with you if you can’t trust me’ and then he stormed off,” she said bursting into tears again.
I held her closer; I can’t believe Frank said that. He might have been angry, but she’s got depression and he basically told her he wants to break up…I’m going to kill him. Maddy cried into my shoulder and Gerard walked into the room…obviously trying to find the alcohol. He stopped when he saw Maddy, his emotionless eyes filled with rage…I guess I’m not the only one that feels protective of Maddy.
“What’s wrong Madz?” Gerard asked calmly, even though I could tell that he wanted to rip someone to shreds.
“Frank,” was all that escaped from Maddy’s mouth before she started sobbing.
Gerard lifted an eyebrow with confusion but he still had the angry look in his eyes.
“Frank?” he asked trying to keep his voice soothing and calm.
“He sort of implied that he wanted to break up with her,” I told him as Maddy’s tears started soaking my t-shirt.
Gerard got a wicked smile on his face.
“Let’s go pay Frankie a little visit…but first, let’s get Meghan,” he said.
Maddy’s eyes went wide…she knew what Meghan would do when she found out. She went to stop Gerard but he was already out the door.

Maddy’s POV

Mikey sat in the backseat of Gerard’s car with me…he hugged me really tightly. Gerard had a wicked look on his face…he was kind of scaring me. We stopped outside of my house and Gerard got out. He came back moments later with a very angry Meghan. Meghan got in the front seat and slammed the door…Frank was really going to get it.
Meghan noticed my scared look and turned around smiling sweetly…but I could still see the evil glint in her eye.
“How are you Madzeh?” she said grinning from ear to ear.
I didn’t say anything, only looked out the window…Meghan was angry and she didn’t even know about my depression, I just hoped that no-one would let it slip. Meghan shrugged and turned around, she was used to me acting like this, as I was used to her acting like a crazy person.

The car pulled up in front of Frank’s house…I gulped. I had come to Mikey and Gerard’s house for someone to talk to, and now Frank was going to get beaten to a pulp…and knowing Meghan...he was going to be in a lot of pain. Everyone got out of the car while I stayed in it looking down at my hands. I looked down at my hands which had Frank’s skeleton fingerless gloves on them. Tears started pouring down my face and I wished for nothing more than to be alone in my room. I took Frank’s gloves off, my fingers instantly felt weird without them. I put the gloves on the seat beside me and slowly got out of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be my last update for a whole week, maybe more...I'm going on school camp D=
Comments = Updates
ALMOST 100 COMMENTS! ONE OFF!!

Thanks to:
RenaDawn
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
XxVengeancexX
secrets-that-die
trappedxinxreality
EMchemromance