Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Frank’s POV

I paced in my room. What had I done? I’d fought with Maddy and told her I wanted to break up…I didn’t want to do either of those things! Maddy would’ve gotten upset; she would’ve told Meghan…oh shit! She was going to beat the living daylights out of me. I paced even faster, there was no way I can undo this…Maddy wasn’t answering her mobile…I was doomed. I heard car doors slam and I looked out the window. An angry looking Meghan, Mikey and Gerard were walking to my front door. SHIT! I looked back out the window, Maddy was sitting in the car a sad expression on her face…I can’t believe I’m the one that caused her that. I sighed and went to go face the punishment I deserved.

As soon as I opened the front door Meghan was on me…damn that girls got sharp nails! I yelped in pain as Mikey was trying to get her off of me but she dug her nails in. Finally they got Meghan off, I thought that they were going to let me talk or something but Gerard punched me in the face and I was on the floor nursing a blood nose.
“Why the hell did you do it?” Gerard spat.
“How would you like it if L-…Meghan, how would you like it if Mikey thought you were unfaithful?”
“I would never think she’s unfaithful…no one else can stand her!” Mikey said with a straight face causing Meghan to glare at him.
Gerard stepped towards me, raising a fist to punch me again when Maddy came up behind him.
“STOP!” she yelled making everyone looked over at her amazed… I swear that’s the loudest I’ve ever heard her say anything.
“I came to Mikey for someone to talk to, not to get someone to beat Frank up…I’m surprised by all of you, you would beat up one of your best friends over me…” she said before turning around.
Everyone was silent. Gerard and Mikey slowly walked away, but Meghan stayed. She turned to me and then punched me in the face…I was defiantly going to get a black eye tomorrow.
“Don’t ever upset Maddy again you bastard!” she spat before walking away.
She didn’t have to warn me, I was never going to hurt anyone close to Meghan or Gerard again.

Mikey’s POV

After dropping a very grumpy Maddy and a very happy Meghan home Gerard decided to stop at Starbucks. I waited in the car while he got the coffee. He got in the car and handed mine to me.
“Here’s your ‘poison’,” he said smiling.
I was too shocked to speak…that’s the first time I’d seen him smile since Lily. Gerard looked at me funny when I didn’t reply. He shook his head and began the drive home.

As soon as we got home Gerard’s mood changed dramatically. He went down to his room, then hurried back up only seconds later.
“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU PUT IT?” he yelled at me.
“Put what?” I asked cowering away from him.
“THE ALCOHOL! I KNOW YOU’VE TAKEN IT!!” he yelled before going into the kitchen.
I heard rummaging and things being chucked around then Gerard came storming into the room carrying 3 bottles of clear liquid.
“DON’T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!” he spat before going into his bedroom and slamming his door.
I just stared…what the hell had just happened? He was smiling a minute ago and now he was furious.

I rolled over in bed…I couldn’t sleep. What if Gerard was doing something bad? What if he died? I started having a panic attack. After calming myself down I decided that the best thing for me to do was to go down and check on him. I sneaked down the stairs, tripping on the last one…how come I keep on doing that? I opened the door to Gerard’s bedroom and immediately shivered. I slowly walked down into his room. The sound of singing became louder. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Gerard hunched over on his bed. Something caught my eye in the moonlight that came through a small window. It was a razor, red from recent use. I gulped but didn’t make another sound. The singing became louder.

“And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up
While you can
Whoa, whoa

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

It was the song that he’d written previously…the singing suddenly stopped. Gerard looked up at me. I thought he was going to yell at me or something, but he collapsed on his bed. I hurried into the bathroom and got something to bandage his wrists. Once they were well bandaged I sighed and went back to bed…not sleeping at all.

Gerard’s POV

I woke up with my head throbbing…I need more Vodka. I looked down at my aching wrists to find they were covered with bandages…what the hell? I don’t remember my wrists getting hurt…or bandaging them up…oh well! I sat up but immediately fell down. Gah…my head hurts so much! Mikey came into my room telling me to get up for school…I flipped him off and rolled over. I heard him sigh and walk out of the room. I rolled back over and grabbed some pills from my desk and downed them down with some alcoholic substance. I smiled as the pain went away and it was replaced with blurriness and spinning. The blurriness stopped and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
D= I'm back! and I'm bringing you news...I am most likely going to write a sequel for this, but the only catch is....the sequel will be a Frerard, so if you're not into that stuff, the sequel will not be for you.

Comments = Updates

Thanks to:
EscapeMyUsedRomance
X.EndlessAddiction.X
secrets-that-die
iSundae
imaxmusic.artxbaby
XxVengeancexX (AHH! Please don't kill me!)
TheTallOne
inluvwithmcr_gee
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
EMchemromance
happyamanda
xo_fallen_rose_xo