Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Four

I really wanted to say something, to tell Hannah to shut up, but I couldn’t find the words. He was always so nice to me; I would have to find a way to say sorry. When Gerard walked out of the room, Hannah just laughed. It was an evil laugh and I hated it. She then made blueberry pancakes and fruit salad. She was going on about her trying to lose weight, seriously if she lost anymore weight she would probably be skinnier than a stick. I slowly ate my share of the pancakes, my thoughts on Gerard, How could Hannah be so mean to him? I don’t like seeing other people suffer…it’s just not right. The look of hurt in his gorgeous hazel eyes made me want to scream. The rest of the sleepover was hell; all that Hannah, Olivia, Jessica and Kaylah did was bitch and gossip.

Finally I was able to go home; all I wanted to do was blast out my favourite songs. When I walked through the lounge room I was greeted by my annoying little 9 year old sister, Alexa, singing along to high-school musical.
“TURN THAT RACKET OFF!!” I yelled at her,
“NO!!!!” she screeched back at me.
“Aren’t you to old for high-school musical….I mean….GROW UP!”
“MUM!!!”
Shit! I hate how she does that. My mum came into the room.
“What’s the matter Lexi?”
“Lily’s being mean to me!”
Mum turned to me.
“I know you hate it here but you must be nice to your sister, now go up to your room, you still have not unpacked all of your stuff yet,”
I sighed and turned to Alexa, she stuck her tongue out at me so I put up my rude finger. Mum happened to see this.
“LILY! DON’T LET ME SEE YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!”
I just trudged up the stairs into my room. If I was hoping for some peace and quiet I would have to be dreaming. My stupid gay arse fag of a brother had his heavy metal music up full blast. I hate my stupid annoying immature gay siblings.

After calming myself down, I decided I would go to the park. I brought a book so I could sit in the giant tree and read. On the way to the park I just let my thoughts wander. It went from my new navy converses (I LOVE CONVERSES!) to why I hate bees (THEY ARE FLYING DEATH MONKEYS!!) Once I got to the park I climbed the tree. I found a perfect place. I started reading; I didn’t even stop when I heard a dog bark. I kept on reading, even when I heard weird sounds underneath me. I did stop reading though when I felt a sneeze coming. It took a few moments for the sneeze to come. I wasn’t ready for it. I lost my balance and fell. I was preparing myself for the impact of the ground, but it never came. I landed on something quite soft. I turned my head to a pair of shocked hazel eyes. I had landed in Gerard’s lap. I quickly jumped off.
“Sorry!” I squeaked.
“Are you okay?” he asked quietly.
“Yeh, are you? I asked with a bit more confidence.
“Yep, what where you doing up a tree?”
“Reading,”
“How did you happen to fall?”
“I sneezed and lost balance,” I said blushing.
Now that I think about it, it sounds really stupid. He started laughing, I glared at him.
“What were you doing sitting under a tree?”
Just as he opened his mouth to answer, something tackled me to the ground.
“OOGIE!! GET OFF HER!!!”
The weight lifted off me and I stood up. Gerard was holding a golden retriever by the collar.
“Sorry about that, this is my dog Oogie Boogie,”
“Don’t worry about it; I had a golden retriever in Australia. Does his name happen to be from ‘The nightmare before Christmas’?”
“Yep, I wanted to name him Jack or something but my brother wanted it to be Oogie Boogie,”
“Cool, anyway, what where you doing under the tree?”
“I was drawing; I always come here to draw,”

We sat and talked for a while. Oogie Boogie reminded me so much of Kym; he chased the ducks and barked at anyone who walked past.
“You like dogs?” he asked after I yet again turned my attention to Oogie Boogie.
“Yeh, I had one in Australia, I miss her a lot,”
“Want to see some of my drawings of Oogie?”
“Sure, I would love to!”
He gave me his notebook and I opened it to the most recent drawn picture. It was beautiful; it looked like a professional had drawn it.
“It’s amazing! Can I look at your other drawings?”
He nodded his head, looking a bit worried.
I flipped through the drawings; there were more of Oogie Boogie and there were some of dragons, spiders and vampires. I turned over the page and started laughing. It was a picture of Gerard with a knife and Hannah decapitated and there were others like it. They were so funny and so violent. I turned the page and I gasped. I looked at Gerard and he blushed. I looked down at the picture. It was a picture of me, and so detailed that it would have taken a lot of time to draw.
“It’s….so….umm…beautiful!”
“Not really, I can’t really draw.”
“WHAT? You are TOO modest!”
“Whatever…”
My phone started ringing. It was my mum telling me to go home immediately.
“Well, I got to go, see you around,”
“Yeh, see you,”

School on Monday was terrible; Hannah kept on making comments about me kissing Gerard. I also found that I was thinking about Gerard a lot. His gorgeous hazel eyes in my mind constantly, his small crooked smile sending shivers down my spine. What are these feelings? I tried to talk to him during English but Olivia kept on teasing me and re-directing the conversation back to herself. Olivia seemed to be the nicest out of the cheerleaders, but she wasn’t the nicest person you’ve met. All she would talk about is guys, she even claimed that she was dating Aaron Johnson and that the Jonas Brothers where her cousins. The whole day was long; I just wanted it to end.

I got home and my sister was singing along to High School Musical again. I yelled at her, she yelled at me, I told her she was gay, I got sent to my room. I lied down on my bed only to be disturbed by my brother, he took my I-pod speakers and left. I lied down again, this time I was disturbed by my annoying sister.
“What do you want?” I growled at her.
“Can you help me?” she said in a babyish voice.
“Depends,”
“Can you help me put posters up in my room?”
“Whatever,” I said knowing that I would have to do it.
I walked into her room, it was painted pink; I shuddered, I HATE pink.
She handed me the posters she wanted up, I looked at them. How to describe the boys in the posters with one word….EW! My sister really has the worst taste in boys. I mean, Zac Efron, the Jonas Brothers and some other ugly dude….just EW! I would’ve said something but I didn’t want her to have another hissy fit, so I just put up the posters without saying a word. Finally I was able to go back to my room. I thought to myself…’I really really REALLY hate Mondays.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeh...kinda corny
Sorry Its been so long, but I don't come on Mibba that much