Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Forty

Mikey’s POV

It was the 10th of February and all of us were sitting in my lounge room while watching nothing in particular on TV. Kaylah had come over and wanted to talk to Meghan alone in the kitchen…I wonder what they were talking about. I could hear Meghan yell ‘I KNEW IT!’ but that was all. Meghan ran into the room.
“CHARLIE’S PREGNANT! SHE’S HAVING AN AFRO BABY!” she yelled at the top of her voice.
Ray went pale and Charlie glared at Kaylah and Meghan. Everyone was shocked.
“Is this true?” Ray asked.
Charlie nodded slowly.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” he demanded.
“I didn’t know what to say,” she said quietly.
“Umm…how about Charlie and Ray go talk in private,” I suggested.
Charlie and Ray left the room and went to go have their private discussion. Kaylah came stumbling into the room, a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand. She tried to say something but all that came out was an incoherent slur of words. She stopped for a second and swayed before passing out on the couch. Everyone just looked at her then went back to watching TV.

As they were in the other room talking I thought about what had happened over the last month. Sienna had gotten sick of Frank and his drastic attempts to make Maddy jealous and dumped him. Frank then went running back to Maddy, begging his forgiveness and so on…she forgave him and they were now back together and as strong as ever. Gerard hasn’t changed…everyone but me had given up on him, they thought that he wasn’t going to be alive much longer…this made me want to murder them. What didn’t make matters any better is that I noticed that Lily had started dating a guy called James, who was a major jock…I can’t believe she dumped Gerard for that piece of shit! I just hoped he wouldn’t find out about it…but then I’ve been hoping a lot lately and it hasn’t worked…so who knows? I sighed and looked over at basement door, my hopes were being squished…and I knew that it wouldn’t be long until they were nothing more.

Charlie and Ray were in heaps amount of trouble from their parents …they were being forced to marry each other. Meghan was ecstatic and jumped around everywhere, Charlie and Ray weren’t that enthusiastic. I’d been the one sent down to check if it was safe for Charlie and Ray to tell Gerard…they thought he would be violent and stuff, so they send me…I feel SO loved. It was safe. It surprised me, I thought he would show some kind of emotion when they told him, but there was nothing…his face stayed blank and his eyes showed nothing either. Pain and rage roared through me, Lily had turned my brother into an empty emotionless shell! I went up to my room and punched a whole in my wall…oh god! Mum isn’t going to be happy!

Valentines Day…the worst day for Gerard to decide to come to school…but then he didn’t really know what day it was. I had to watch everything he did…today I made sure he didn’t come to school neither drunk or high on painkillers….it was SO hard. Valentine’s Day spirit was everywhere and for once I wanted it all to go away. Everyone was in lovey dovey moods…except for Ray and Charlie; their situation didn’t make them feel romantic. Kaylah seemed dazed and out of it…she was high…again. Gerard was pretty much fine over the day, but after school he disappeared…and I didn’t know where to.

Gerard’s POV

I was walking through the car lot when I saw her...she was with another guy. The pain that went through me was so painful that I almost fainted. I rushed into the car and sped all the way home, slamming the front door close behind me. I couldn’t take it anymore, someone can think ‘Think Happy Thoughts’ too many times…I was trying to think happy, but it didn’t work. I ran up to the bathroom, making sure that Mikey wasn’t home…I can’t think of Mikey, it’ll make me feel to guilty. I opened to bathroom cabinet and found the razor that my wrists had been longing for. I sat on the floor and glided the razor against my wrist, a flow of crimson came out and everything felt better. I lay down on the normally white tiles that were slowly turning red. I could feel myself blacking out as I watched the pool of blood grow bigger. The last thing I saw was Mikey opening the bathroom door and I whispered ‘What’s life like bleeding on the floor?’, then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here come the afro babies XD
Sorry for all the depressing chapters...but, there is only 10 more to go *gasp*

Comments = Updates

Thanks to:
TheShortOne
RenaDawn
Emo_Drama_Dork
inluvwithmcr_gee
secrets-that-die
imaxmusic.artxbaby