Status: Finished

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Chapter Forty-Five

Lily’s POV

I couldn’t believe that Gerard was dead...something about this made me think that Hannah was just lying, it is something she would do. I just had to know if it was true, Meghan’s yelling in the cafeteria should’ve told me that he was alive, but then she could be protecting Mikey. I had to ask Mikey about it, but would he tell me? I saw my chance to ask him the following day on my way to the cafeteria. I pulled him to the side; automatically I noticed that he was avoiding eye contact.
“Mikey, I know I’m a bitch, but I really can’t trust Hannah…is Gerard dead?” I asked.
Mikey’s eyes finally met mine…and I noticed that they were full of hatred and pain. I thought he was about to say something, but he just stormed off. I shook my head and walked into the cafeteria.

Meghan walked over from her table over to me. She stood in front of me the anger clearly showing on her face…then she exploded. She yelled, she swore and she even said things in a different language.
“YOU TRAITOROUS BITCH!” she screamed at the top of her lungs
I just stood there…there was nothing I could do to stop Meghan.
“You should burn in hell for what you’ve done…How could you do it? Don’t you have a heart in that cage you call a chest?” she continued screaming.
I didn’t say anything, what was there to say? She was only speaking the truth.
“Aren’t you going to say anything slut?” she spat
I shook my head. She glared at me, and then slapped me across the face…still I just stood there, getting what I deserved.

“Meghan that’s enough” Frank said walking over
I was shocked; Frank had come to help me?
“It’s my turn” he continued
I knew it was too good to be true.
“You ungrateful whore! I hope you rot in your grave and that you have a painful and horrific death” he spat, glaring at me
“I think that’s enough…” Ray butted in
I couldn’t thank Ray anymore, but yet again, I was wrong.
“…give her some more tomorrow.” He said smiling evilly
I looked over at the table and noticed that Mikey was crying, it was the saddest thing that I’ve ever seen and it made the guilt so much worse. I just wanted to go over there and hug Mikey, but I knew Meghan would kill me if I took even one step towards the table. I looked at the table again and realized that…HE wasn’t there, but then he was never at school. My cheek hurt where Meghan slapped me, but I took no notice…this was only the beginning on my redemption.

Mikey’s POV

It took a lot of strength for me NOT to kill Lily…I’m guessing that Meghan didn’t even try holding back. I felt good when I saw that Meghan slapped Lily, I know I shouldn’t have, but I still did. The rest of the day was un-eventful; Meghan still did the usual crazy stuff, but nothing TOO crazy. After school, everyone decided I needed moral support and came back to my house…I think they also wanted some of my mums cookies. Of course by the time that I went to get some cookies there weren’t any left. Mum did decide to interrogate me though.
“Michael, have you seen Gerard?” she asked
“Nope,” I lied.
“Do you know where he’s staying?”
“Nope,” I lied again; I was not going to let her send him away.
She sighed then told me I could leave. I sat down on the couch to see that Meghan’s face was covered in chocolate.
“Umm…Meghan, you have chocolate all over your face,” I told her.
She smirked then lent over.
“All the better to have chocolate kisses with,” she whispered before kissing me.
I must admit…it did taste like chocolate…and it was nice.

Charlie and Ray left, they had a curfew now…suckers. Everyone was settling down to watch some reality TV when I heard something from the hallway. My parents had gone out, so I didn’t know who it could possibly be. I walked into the hallway to see a drunk Kaylah with a stranger.
“And…this…is…umm…a kitchen?” Kaylah slurred pointing to the bathroom.
“Kaylah what the hell are you doing touring a stranger around my house?” I asked her.
Kaylah turned to me.
“Dis is ma house,” she slurred pointing to her chest.
The stranger walked out of the house and Kaylah looked around.
“This is not ma house,” she said walking out the door.
I shook my head at Kaylah’s extreme weirdness and walked back into the lounge room.

A week later and Gerard was still refusing to come home…he’d gotten worse too. I don’t want him to be sent away, but I’m starting to think that it could be for the best. This was such a hard decision. Its either I betray him or I help him…what should I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe, gotta love drunk Kaylah DX
sorry I haven't updated for like a week...I've had exams and stuff

Comments = Updates

Thanks to:
Bury Me Alive
EMchemromance
imaxmusic.artxbaby
TheShortOne
secrets-that-die
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX