The Takeover

Explanation

Image

My mouth was slightly dropped. I found myself trying to speak, but the words weren’t coming out. I sat there staring at him, Emmett waved his hand in front of my face. I didn’t move. Jasper was staring at me as well.

“Is she okay?” he said

“I think she’s frozen.” Rosalie said

“I think they both are.” Emmett said to her, Alice hit him over his head… then Lenny… then Edward. “Hey! What did I do?”

“You idiot! Their not frozen their shocked.” Alice said

“and In love!” Lenny piped in “Edward, what are they thinking?”

“They both are thinking it’s not possible… GRAB HER!!!” Before they could do anything I ran. I don’t know how far or how long, but I ran. I came to the edge of the forest and saw a beach, I went to step out towards when I was tackled. I heard growling and I looked at my attacker. I cocked my head to the side… a wolf??? Just then a man came through the trees.

“Embry, Calm down!” the wolf backed off a little, but not much.

“W-who are you?” I stuttered

“I believe I should ask YOU that question. I’m Sam. Why are you here?”

“I’m Kady… no offence but you stink. I don’t know why I’m here. I was at the Cullen’s place and I could have sworn that I saw…” a few tears fell “NO! Stop it Kady! He’s dead… Never coming back!” I didn’t notice that the wolf disappeared, I didn’t notice that it came back, and I didn’t notice that it left again… but I did notice it walk back here. A man behind him.

“Kady?” I looked up and saw him again. I started sobbing so bad that I fell. He was immediately by my side and he pulled me into his arms. I sobbed... tears falling freely. “Shhh, Kady. It’s alright. I’m here.”

“No…. it can’t be… it’s not possible.” I latched myself onto him, and I felt him get up and start running. The next thing I knew we were back in the living room. He sat on the couch and comforted my tears.

“Carlisle! You need to come down her.” I heard him call, he must have shown up because Jasper started talking again “She’s crying…. REALLY crying, that’s not possible. Vampires aren’t able to produce tears.”

“She’s actually crying? You’re right, that’s not possible.” He paused “Don’t worry about that now though. I’ll figure it out, you just calm her down.” He left as I looked up, silent tears falling. Jasper looked at me and wiped them away. I calmed down and loosened my grip on him.

“Are you okay? If I let you go are you going to run again?”

“NO!” I said, latching on to him again. He chuckled and held on to me. “I’m not letting you let me go again. So don’t even think about it.”

“Kady, darlin’, it’s ok.”I held him tighter when he started to loosen his grip “Love, I’m not leaving, you can even come with me if you want.” He chuckled, I slowly let him get up and immediately grabbed his hand. He smiled a little bit. “I think some people in the kitchen are confused, lets go straighten this out.” I nod and we walk to the kitchen.

“Hey guys, I can tell your all confused. So, we were wondering if you’d like us to explain.” Everyone said their form of yes so Jasper started talking.

“Back when in 1861, you guys know I lied about my age and joined the confederate army. Well, the day that I left the first time, I met an amazing girl.” he gestured to me “We got talking and I started to really like her. Finally I asked her to be my girlfriend, of course she said yes.”

“When we were able to, he took me on a date. That night he met my dad and things got a little rough for us. My dad didn’t think that he was good enough for me. He tried setting me up with other guys, and I had no choice in the matter. Jasper and I decided that, if we couldn’t be together, we would secretly date. I didn’t tell my parents, but one night he caught Jasper and I out on the town.” I paused. “When he found Jasper was with me he came up to us, screaming at him to get away from me. Jasper didn’t budge though, and the only thing he said to my dad was……”

Flashback

“I’m not leaving her, sir. I’m sorry but I won’t do it.”

“You damn well are gonna do it boy, now go on… leave my baby girl alone.”

“No.” Jasper stood tall, holding my hand. My dad clenched his fist Jaspers eyes noticed it and he pushed me slightly behind him. My dad’s fist raised and went back. My eyes widened and I got in front of Jasper.

“No, Daddy please don’t hurt him!” I cried “I’ll leave him okay? We’ll never see each other again! Just don’t hurt him!”

“NO!” Jasper cried out, he turned me towards him. “Kady, please don’t do that. Please don’t let us end. I don’t care if you father hurts me. I don’t care if he beats me so bad that I end up with 15, even 20, broken bones. Just please don’t leave me.” He begged

“No Jasper! You might not care, but I do! I’m not going to let you get hurt because of me.”

“Do you not want to be with me?”

“Of course I want to be with you Jazzy,”

“Then why are you so willing to give us up!?”

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!” I screamed at him, my voice got softer, “I love you to much to let you get hurt.” I looked down.

“Hey,” he said softly, he grabbed my chin and had me look at him, “I love you too…” I smiled a little

“Kady? Do you really love him?” I heard my dad ask, I nod “Fine, but I swear to god, If you hurt my daughter you’re gonna have hell to pay.” My dad left and Jasper picked me up and swung me around, I giggled and kissed him

End Flashback

“After that moment things got better for us. We didn’t have to hide anymore, and her dad and I got closer after he realized how much Kady loved and cared for me. A few days before our two year anniversary I got called out, and well… Maria happened.” Jasper explained

“Once I found out that Jasper was ‘dead,’ I was a wreck. I was in my room for two days, when I realized that I couldn’t live without him. I told my mom that I was going for a walk and I ran into the forest behind my house. If I couldn’t find a cliff high enough to kill me… one of the wolves certainly would. I found a cliff high enough to jump from when I heard something behind me. It was Lenny, she asked me if I was going to jump and I nodded. She said to herself that I would be a quote, fine companion, end quote. The next thing I know, she’s biting my neck. She turned me.” I said, then smiled “I’m glad she did, cause now… even if we don’t date… I have my Jazzy back.” I looked up at him smiling. Alice came up to us.

“This is why you did it? You knew she was coming into my life.” Jasper said

“Yes, though I didn’t know that SHE was THAT Kady. Here, you should take this. It belongs with you.” She handed me a beautiful engagement ring. My eyes widened.

“Alice! No, I can’t take this. It’s yours!” I freaked, she laughed.

“Actually, it’s yours… I just had it for safe keeping.” She winked and went over to Bella. I turned towards Jasper, my eyes wide, mouth dropped. He chuckled.. god I love that chuckle…

“She’s telling the truth. I was going to give it to you on our anniversary, but I wasn’t sure if I would be back. I decided that when I got back, I would propose. However, with both of us ‘dying’ I never got the chance.” My eyes started to water

“Kady, hun, you need to go hunt. Any longer and you’ll lose it. Not the best idea with a half-human here.” Lenny said. I nodded, my eyes were black, and I really did need to eat.

“Ok Lenny, can you make-“

“Yes I’ll make it for you.. now go hunt.” I went to leave but someone pulled me into them, I looked up.

“I love you.” I smiled and kissed him softly

“I love you too, Jasper.” I left, running to go hunt.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!! I GOTTA BANNER!!!!!

comments plz!!!