The Takeover

Questions.. No answers

Jaspers POV

I watched her leave before turning my attention to the others. Rosalie and Bella came up to me.

“It’s SO sweet what you did for her.” Rose said, Bella agreed, I look at Lenobia

“I have a few questions…” I trailed off, Emmett and Edward stepped forward

“I have some too….” She looked at us

“It’s best to ask all questions at once..” she paused “and your going to have more when she gets back…” Alice walked up to Lenny. Lenny nodded and smiled, Alice left the room.

“Ok.. then we will ask questions later.” I say. Alice walks in and clears her throat.

“I’m leaving,” she says.. before Bella can protest. “ I have to. We all thought Jasper and I would be together forever. Obviously that’s not the case. When I saw Kady coming.. the original outcome was that Jasper picked me. Kady, who has always been dead set against dating anyone but Jasper, was crushed. She ran with Lenny and ended up helping some people in a fight. She was so distracted that she lost her battle. Lenny came back and told us…. Jasper got so upset. He blamed himself… and went to Italy.. I went after him but was to late… then they killed me because I almost went into the sunlight,” She explained “After I decided to break up with Jasper… I got another vision… It was me finding a guy for me… then we came back here. If I don’t leave, I won’t find my true soul mate.”

“If I were you, I wouldn’t say anything to Kady about Jasper picking Alice, and we shouldn’t talk about it either… she’s a quick hunter.” Lenny said, a minute later she set the tacos on the counter and Kady was back, I noticed her eyes were still dark.. but not black. ‘Does she hunt humans’ I thought, worried. She finished the tacos and closed her eyes for a second, looking up. She opened her eyes…

Kady’s POV

I opened my eyes and almost everyone gasped. I looked around, feeling the blood rushing through me.

‘Kady?” I look at Edward “You’re a half blood?”

“Kinda.. it would be easier to explain…” I trail off, “instead of answering all your questions separately” they all agreed and we sat in the living room, Just then a young male appeared in the doorway, along with a female. I smiled, but soon realized that Edward and Emmett were ready to pounce

“NO!!!” I yell getting in front of the boy, Jasper looked angry, pissed even…… I forgot to block my mind so when Edward read it he immediately pulled Emmett up, getting up himself.

“Don’t touch him!!” Edward said, Japer got even more pissed…

“Kady… WHO THE HELL IS THIS!!!” he yelled

“Jasper.. calm down, it’s not the kind of love you think” I looked at Jasper then at the boy, then back to Jasper.

“Jasper… This is Jake…” I trail off… “He’s my son.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the shortness.. i have MAJOR writers block for all 3 stories, so for a bit my chappies are gonna be kinda short