Death's a Joke.

Thinner.

Ace’s plan hadn’t gone exactly had she had planned. It was common for her plans and plots to go wrong but she made sure that all the people who had seen were killed; therefore no-one was aware.

She had chosen a small house that was relatively well kept, with a neatly trimmed lawn and the windows sparkling in the last of the day’s sun rays giving an orange tint to the red bricks. Ace had miscalculated when the owner would get back, but with a quick swipe of her knife against a fragile neck she had the place to herself.

Ace gulped in air as she brought her head out of the water, her hands ran over her soaked hair, brushing the wet strands from her face. She proceeded to wash her body, using as much of the expensive products as she wished – after all, it wasn’t like anyone else would be using them. As the dirt dripped off her body her natural pale skin glowed through – her flesh was albicant, the colour almost identical to the bath.

The Joker’s leather glove flicked the brass handle down before he strolled into the room, his dark brown shoes leaving filthy, muddy footprints onto the pure white tiles that reflected his image back at him. Ace glared up at him as she scooped up some of the heavily scented bubbles and covered herself with them.

“Aww princess, don’t be like that, not like it isn’t anything I haven’t seen before,” Cackled the Joker as he smirked back at her glares.

His tailored clothes swayed around his legs as he perched his body on the dry bath edge. His hand was released from his glove before a finger was dipped into the warm water; his fingers wriggled slightly making the bubbles pop silently and the water create mini waves.

“You’re getting thinner Ace,” the Joker whispered in her ear and gently bit her earlobe affectionately in the hope that his actions would anger her.

As her body tensed with anger the Joker got his blade from out of his pocket. Casually he pushed her head under the water suddenly and rested his elbow on her so she couldn’t get up. He was laughing in delight as she struggled under the water. Once she finally spluttered for air after he let go she let out a little laugh which took the Joker back.

“Oh clownie! You know I love it when you hurt me. Any pain, torture or suffering? I’ll always be slightly stronger than the last time, after all, what doesn’t kill you simply makes you…Stranger?” Ace hissed in delight.

The Joker’s psychotic laughter echoed loudly, his insanity clearly evident in his joy – a laugh that haunted so many nightmares yet Ace just smirked back. As if both were a mirror image they drew each other in for a lustful kiss, Ace’s wet hair clung to the Joker’s face as he leaned in.

As they pulled away the Joker wrapped his arm around Ace’s neck, circling his knife carelessly between collar bones, making sure it didn’t cut until he pointed it perfectly, carving very lightly a heart shape, blood droplets slightly began to seep through it.
♠ ♠ ♠
My apologises, you guys never should of had to wait so long for an update! I've been spending so much time doing coursework I totally lost track of time!

A million thanks to X_x '.Sk!ttlz.' x_X and rainbow.veins. - your comments mean the world to me!

I can announce I do know how many chapters are left of this story though guys! :3