Death's a Joke.

JAQK-Herz.

Ace glided into the unsupervised room with ease, the chipping paint decorating her body as she leaned against the wall. Once the creaking of the floorboards stopped and she knew she was free she scurried over to the child.

“Ace!” Squealed Harry in excitement as he stared up at his mother in awe who had crouched to be closer to her son.

“Hi there little guy, y’know you’re turning into a little version of your daddy,” Ace whispered in a soothing tone as she smiled at the little boy, “Y’know Harry it’s about time you got your villain alter ego name,”

Ace sat in deep thought, she took her knife out and placed the tip into the ground, swirling it slowly so the light reflected off the blood tinted blade that glistened. Harry’s attention was grabbed by the weapon.

“I have it. Joker, Ace, Queen, King. JAQK-Herz, you’ll be an amazing villain. Gotham won’t know what hit them,” Ace hissed with excitement at the prospect of more anarchy.

Harry grinned back at Ace who ruffled his hair. The Joker had been stood outside in half confusion and half amusement that Ace once again had managed to appear without warning. As he stepped into the room Ace instantly managed to throw one of Harry’s toys at his head causing him to let out a groan of pain and a hysterical laugh from Ace – the laugh that left people awake at night in fear.

“Real mature you little bitch,” The Joker spat before he too began this laugh of insanity, his switchblade being carelessly twirled between his fingers. Ace just smirked back him, her murderous eyes sparkled a look of happiness and warning.

“Jokie…did I ever tell you about my scars? No? Well then, I suppose I shall. Y’see many years ago I had a Physiatrist. He tried to make me one of them, one of them ordinary people walking around Gotham. So I simply let him see into my thoughts, I guess it was too much – poor bastard threw himself out of his window. Haha, heh, ho…pathetic. The next thing I know the nurses are injecting me trying to keep me in one place before I broke away and left in his car. Well little did I know what drugs had they injected me with so as I drove I passed out. Finally I awoke several hours later crushed within the metal car wreck, I dragged myself out and looked at myself in the mirror – my eyes were surrounded by these thick cuts. So I grabbed the doctor’s bag, pulled out a scalpel and connected the scars – and whatcha’ know? They made two diamonds,” Ace hissed, bitterness still evident in her voice.

“And the Ace part?” The Joker asked in pure curiosity, his body leaning in as if he thought the closer he was the more he would hear.

“You may never know,” Ace cackled with a smirk as she looked at the Joker’s disappointment.

Ace kissed her son a goodbye kiss before straightening her body up. She turned to the Joker and blew him a kiss before the flicker of her body shot through the door leaving with more plans forming in her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh god I had NO idea it had been so long. GCSEs are offically evil. Only two more chapters to go and then the 3rd and final story in the series will begin.

Many thanks to Adam for helping me with naming Harry <3. A hundred thanks to all my readers including the ones who left comments; Iero-Vengeance, sweet-tart and My Haunted Miracle.