Status: This is going to be on hiatus for awhile, sorry readers! 7-29-11

Believe Me When I Say...

Chapter 11

We forgot about the time, making our way back to the castle in two trips. Harry took me back first since I'm not the same house as the other two. I hug him goodbye, removing my part of the invisibility cloak and going to the dungeons. My black cloak billows behind me when a cold breeze brushes past me.

Now at the portrait who is sleeping, I roll my eyes, tapping him awake.

He wakes with a startle, "What do you want?"

"To get in of course!"

He glares, "What are you doin' out so late lassie?"

I smirk, "Causing mischief of course!"

His eyes watch me before he starts to laugh, "Very well! What we Slytherin do best aye! Password?"

"Boggart."

"You may enter."

He bows as the door creaks open and I walk in. I start laughing to myself till I hear behind me, "Where do you think you are?"

Turning on my heel while placing my hands on my hips, I reply, "At a school Malfoy."

He sits up from the couch he's laying on, "Very good. And it's a school with rules to go by Covington."

Now he's gotten up, right in my face, "I'm a school prefect. I could have you expelled in a few minutes."

A starring match ensues, "Like I care. Go right ahead you prick! I don't need any of you and it isn't my fault I lost track of time!"

He laughs at me, "Cool your temper Covington. I was only joking." he says before pushing my shoulder, walking to the boys dorms.

Shaking my head and skipping a few steps I plop into my bed, exhausted and think about my mom.

flashback

A six year old me runs around a dining room table chasing a baby dragon. It's deep purple wings flutter quietly as my excited screams of trying to catch the beast echo through the long hallways of my house. My mother and father were talking in one of his large studies. After a few attempts of jumping up for my scaly friend, I grabbed him. He squeaked in surprise then licked my face as I ran to the study where my parents were. The door is opened only a little to hear if I was okay. I set the dragon down quietly, my tiny hands holding the wall by the door. My curious eyes scan around before I spot them, my lips curl to smile only to stop, hearing a strangers voice that scared me, sending a chill up my spine. I seemed to have gone deaf as the voice says something strange, a flash of bright green light goes towards my dad, making him disappear from my sight.

end
♠ ♠ ♠
Image