Status: This is going to be on hiatus for awhile, sorry readers! 7-29-11

Believe Me When I Say...

Chapter 7

"Oy! 'arry, 'ermione, Ron! What are you doin down 'ere?"

He then notices me and tries to whisper to Harry, "Ya brought a Slytherin with ya?"

"Don't worry Hagrid, she's pretty okay."

"I'm right here you know!"

They nod, embarrassed, "She's a transfer from California, the states! Can you believe it? She's never been to school till now!"

"My mother never told me. Nothing wrong in that. Dumbledore and her spoke before I could be a first year. I guess my powers were, are so strong they wanted to wait and make sure everyone would be safe."

Hermoine whispers to Harry, "Like Dumbledores sister!"

I ignore it though sitting next to the giant brown dog on the floor while petting his head. He stretches out, groaning with a smile.

"How are you enjoying Hogwarts so far Aurora?"

My grey eyes must've lightened up while I started speaking, "Besides all the weird stares, that git Malfoy and almost having a detention...this feels like home."

"I know that feeling." Harry says.

We smile, "I didn't fit in anywhere but home. Yeah I get those stares for my appearance but here..I'm accepted for what I truly am. A witch."

I look back down at the mass by my feet. His eyes are closed as I rub his belly. Hagrid then gives us sandwiches and some type of soda. We garf them down quickly for lunch was about to end. We make our way back towards the castle. Hee, it gives me shivers just saying castle.

"I have a free period now. What does it mean?"

"No class. Your allowed to do what you want. Well, to a certain extent."

We laugh until I bump into him, "There you are Aurora!" he notices who I'm with.

"St. Potter, Mudblood and Weasely. Don't you have other souls to torture?"

"Shove it Malfoy." Harry snaps.

"Don't mess with me Potter. You'll be sorry!"

As they're walking away, harry shouts, "It's been seven years and I'm still waiting!" they laugh while running off.

I start to walk away with my laugh escaping my lips.

"I don't see how you could associate with them."

He's looking towards the way they left then glances his eyes at me with a genuine smile, "I'm going to get you back for that little trick you pulled in potions."

I stop, leaning against the large stones of the walls, "My trick? Don't blame me at all Draco. It's just how you feel!"

I start to laugh again, pushing my way past him.

"Hey!"

He runs up to me, "Don't get slick with me Covington!"

"Covington, Aurora, Covington, Aurora." I mumble, "Make up your mind and choose one idiot!"

He glares at me, "Okay Aurora."

The way he said my name sent a cold shiver up my spine, "Just watch your back. I'm not afraid to hurt a girl."

He starts to pass a tree but I push him back by his throat, swiftly pulling out my knife and holding it in front of his eye to see the many fins that stick off the sharp blade, "I've stood my ground against men before."

I put the blade away, letting his throat go before shoving him, "It's you who needs to watch your back."

Grinning, I walk away pleased to hear him mumble, "Damn she's amazing."
♠ ♠ ♠
!! I found my notebook!!! I'll be updating this a lot since I wrote to chapter 14 haha
YAY!

Feedback anyone? ]:

Image