There's a Fine Line Between Love and Hate

06.

I tapped my pencil on my desk as my choir teacher talked about a one of the songs that we were starting to practice. I'm not even sure why we were, it's not like we actually sang them in front of everyone except our class. William was MIA, and Mrs. Patton hadn't asked me if I knew where he was. Which, didn't bother me because I didn't know myself.

The door opened, and William popped his head in.

"Sorry to interrupt Mrs. Patton, but I've been in the Principal's office, and he needs to see Audrey Gaskarth." She nodded her head, dismissing me with a wave of her hand. I looked at him with a puzzled look as I gathered my bags. Once he shut the door, he grinned.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We're leaving."

"Well, yes, I see that. But where the hell are we going?" I asked again.

"Away."

"William!" I whined, tugging back on his arm.

"Oh, come on! It's better than being in that shit hole of a chorus class, now isn't it?"

"Fine." I laughed, walking beside him. "Can you tell me where we are going?" I asked. He shook his head no and laughed.

"Why are we at your house?" I asked as we pulled up into William's drive way.

"You're helping me get ready for the party tonight." He started. "Plus, it's not like we can go to your house. Your mom's there. Speaking of, does she think you're going to Liviens house after school?" I nodded my head as I got out of the car.

"Yeah. Megan and Sisky are coming over here straight after school is over. Then everyone else is coming over when the party starts."

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked once we were inside.

"Yeah, sure." I replied while he retreated to the kitchen. I flopped down on the couch, face looking up at the ceiling. Josh was going to be wondering where I ran off to since I always met up with him in the parking lot. Megan was going to think someone "bad" was going on, since she seems to think I like him.

I like to think so myself.

Oh, shut the hell up. You like Josh, you idiot.

Are you sure? I mean, you and William have been friend for a while. Best friends. Everyone thinks you two have a thing going on, anyways.

Wait, am I fucking arguing with myself? I've officially LOST it.

No, you haven't. You just fucking up any chance you have with William.

There's nothing going on with William and me!

Keep telling yourself that.

"Audrey!" William yelled, shaking me.

"Huh?" I asked, dazed.

"I've been standing here saying your name for the past minute." He laughed, tossing me a soda.

"Oh, sorry. I was completely out of it." I laughed along as he switched on his TV.

The front door opened, and Megan and Sisky came in. Time went by faster than I had expected.

"Hey guys." Sisky greeted, walking into the kitchen. Fat ass. Megan gaveme us a questionable look, but sat on the couch next to the one we were on.

"How come we always end up skipping school, but no one ever notices?" Sisky asked, coming back into the living room with a bottle of water.

"Because no one cares about you, Sisky." William laughed.

"Screw you, Bill." He sneered, sitting down next to Megan and wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Have you noticed that at everyone one of William's parties always end up having drunken chick standing on the kitchen table and flashing everyone?" I said to Livien and Megan. They laughed out, nodding their heads, agreeing. We all sipped on sodas, not really in the mood to be drunk and do something stupid.

"The funny thing is, they are always flat-chested, too." Livien added.

"Then they start crying in school when they see everyone giggling behind their phone screens and showing each other the pictures." Megan added in. "Oh, yeah. What was with you and William being all cozy on the couch?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, being completely serious.

"Oh come on! You two definitely have something going on." Livien said, looking around me into the crowd of dancing people. "Speak of the devil." A tap came on my shoulder making me jump. The girls laughed at me, causing me to glare at them.

"Dance with me?" William asked, sticking out his hand. I smiled, grabbing it and letting him lead me to the crowd of bodies dancing on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates, again.

Still kind of stuck and everything. But I'm working on this! haha. thanks for staying subscribed. I have 101 subscribers and ten stars :D. So, there's going to be a part two of this, which.. may get a little graphic. I don't know. I'm having my friend write some bits and pieces, so we'll see how it works out ;) I'll have it posted later this week?