I'll Always Love You

First Day

Frankie's pov....

Gosh, I'm never gonna find anyone here, I might as well be alone for the rest of my 14 years of life. In here people get to know you, but all of a sudden you're overshadowed by someone more "interesting" than you, and they just leave you in the dust. I've met some cool people don't get me wrong, but just haven't found the right one. For one minute I thought camp was gonna be fun, but it's not for a silly outcast like me. It's my first day and there are already crazy kids picking on me. Like there is this one guy, he's quite big, I'm not sure what his name is,but I think they call him Peter. Well anyways, he's always staring down on me like if I just came from Mars. This guy and his pose make me feel uncomfortable about myself, that's why I don't talk much and am antisocial. After the meet and greet of the councelors, I take a seat on one of the old wooden benches, and set my bag next to me. I feel quite lonely, but I don't care much, I rather stay that way. Then, as a form of entertainment, I let my eyes wonder at the other peeps in this rusty camp. There are some appealing guys, but I'll never get close to talking to them, until...my eyes landed on a very punkish/trouble making guy. He has green hair and his friends have green/blonde hair, crazy combination. For some reason, I can't stop staring at him, he pushed some random kid in the dirty lake, while his friends were laughing their guts out. Afterwards, I saw one of the mean counselors go towards the chaos, and started yelling at the guy. He looked about 15, which is perfect enough for me, and it was funny cuz he just ignored the quite angry conselor. A slight giggle came from me, but figured I looked kinda weird just laughing at nothing, so I just stared at my shoes.

Finally the little event finished and everyone went on with their whatevers. I finally decided to look up and saw the same guy again, and one of the now nice coucelors trying to help the kid out of the moth eating lake. I swear that thing looked like a swamp that eats anyone or anything that touches it. Then, my stomach was making me sick, so I turned to look at something else. I just hope that that awsome guy doesn't get kicked out.

Billie's pov....

That's the first kid I push in the lake today, it being my first day, which is kinda hilarious. I'm also glad that Mike and Tre were there to share the fun with me. You wanna know the main reason I pushed him? Well I'm gonna tell you anyway, he said I had a freaking funny British accent, when I'm 100% american. Nobody deserves to tell me some kind of crap like that, or they get the consequences. So I just pushed him in the moth eating lake, I figure that's enough punishment. I even offered his little friends if they wanted to join, and they quickly ran to the stupid counselors. One of them was scolding me, revising the "camp rules," whic I could care less, and they couldn't send me home cuz they know about my fam history. God they know everybody's so that makes it a tinsy stalker-ish. I was also surprised they didn't call the cops on me, why would they anyway? After that little event, I couldn't help but notice this kid sitting all by himself in the rusty bench. He looked quite lonely, maybe I should make him feel comfortable, he could probably join us. Also, I noticed he was picked on, nobody desrves that crap in the first day, I deal with that fatass later. Tre asked, "Hey Bill, where are you going, don't you want to join us for some counselor pranks?" I replied, "You guys go ahead, I'ma talk to that kid, probably make him join us." Mike stated, "Are you sure, he doesn't look the type." I just shrugged my shoulders with a, "Whatever," and they just went to their mission, while I walked to the lonely kid.

I was getting closer and closer by the second, kind of confident, but a with little rush inside that made me sick. Why am I feeling like that, he's just a random kid, screw you brain. Finally, I sat by him and asked, "Hey,kid, you got a name?" He snapped up from his trance and muttered, "Frank, you?" He looked interesting from up close, and not to mention those are some pretty interesting eyes. My mind snapped from those thoughts and answered, "I'm Billie, so you mind if I call you Frankie, cuz Frank sounds ancient." He let out a cute giggle and replied, "I guess Frankie, isn't that bad." I smiled and stated, "Well, um, I noticed that fatass was picking on you earlier, he should go screw himself." He nodded and said, "I'm pretty much an outcast, so I kinda deserved it." This made me feel a little blue, no kid as precious and gentle as him deserves to be treated like a pile of crap. I just looked down at my beat up converse and replied, "You don't deserve to be treated like shit, Frankie, no one does. I get treated like shit all the time, and I don't let them get away with it." He smiled and said, "Well I could see that when you pushed that kid in the lake, i was quite funny anyway." I joked, "Well thanks for the compliment, if it amuses you as much, I'll do it any day." Was I flirting with him already? This is what he does to me, I wish it would stop.