I'll Always Love You

Weeks and Days...will I ever get him?

Gerard's pov...

I hte the fact that Frankie has disappeared from my sight and that we're not talking as much. It seems he's too involved with his green eye beauty, but I I desperately wanna be the guy for him. I want to hold his hand, kiss him for hours, be with him until I get tired, and just marry him when we get older. I want to be everything to him so freaking badly, but I can't, he has Billie. At times I just wish billie would leave, just so I could have my Frankie back. He seems different with me, and doesn't even bother to call me, it's like he forgot I was his "best friend." Now I wouldn't call it best friends, i would call it rebound. I know once Billie leaves, I'm gonna be the last resort and he's gonna wanna spend time with me. My dignity would not allow it, but my heart will.

I'm sitting up in my room, right on my comfy bed that I haven't left in so long, yet my hnad is drawing another Frankie picture. I'm so head over hills for this guy, I just wish he knew how I really felt. He kinda knows, but only some of it, not the 'I love him' part. I gotta admit, I love him, but nothing can or would ever happen, I just leave it in god's hands.

My mind is somewhere else, to that day when my lips were on Frankie's, the best moment of my life. His lips were so soft and gentle, and i felt like a rebel when I kissed him. That really shows my spontanious one-track mind. I love you Frakie, I just wish you'll love me back.

Frankie's pov...

Billie and I are spending our days together, which is mostly everyday and all the time. I kinda miss Gerard, considering he is my best friend. I feel really bad for not calling him and being too distracted. I just missed Billie so much, I wanted to be with him every second. My mind is racing at the moment, I gotta pay Gerard a visit, a hell of a lot of visits and phone calls. As Billie and I were resting in my bed, and Mike and Tre were in the guest room, I announced, "Billie, hun, I have to go pay Gerard a visit, I haven't seen him in so long. Well when I mean by long is ever since you and the guys came here." He looked at me for a second, and said, "Oh, you're still talking to...him?" Oh, oops, I forgot him and Gerard aren't in good terms so we speak, I even forgot he was the guy I cheated on Billie with. I stared at my bed sheets, noticing the biggetst mistake that came from my mouth. Billie held me around my waist and confessed, "Look, Frankie, I'm sorry but, why are you still talking to him? You still like him or what?" I was gettin upset right now, then I answered, "We're friends Billie Joe, nothingi s happeneing between us, I promised to you. I just haven't talked to him for a while and I don' want to make him feel like the last resort more than I already did."

This kept him quiet as I stared at him and at my black bed sheets back and forth. Then he gave in, "Fine, go and visit him, I don't care, it doesn't matter what I say." I gritted, "Gosh, Billie, just becasue you hate him, doesn't mean I have to." with that I left to Gerard's.