I'll Always Love You

I think I love you

Billie's pov...

I kissed Frankie today, I just had to, and if I didn't take the chance, I know I would litteraly kill myslef. When we pulled away, I couldn't help but stare into his pretty hazel eyes. He looked back at me and by now Tre was out of the lake, soaking wet. He asked carefully, "Does anyone own a towel?" Then Mikey piepd up, "Dude, you're just not gonna jump in a lake, before and then ask if we have towel, you're such a moron Tre, I swear." He just giggled, rolling his eyes and announced, "Let's go already, just so I won't catch pnemonia, it's freezing!" Then Mike got so irrtated that he just smaked him upside his head, making us laugh altogether. Tre was whimpering, rubbing the back of his head as we were walking down the dock and back on dirt pathway. We were walking to our cabin, ubtil Frankie got stopped by his conselor, Mark. He made a stop, as we all stopped with him and Mark said, "Little dudue, you need to get to you new cabin, since your mates already visited it and set teir stuff down." Frankie just nodded and asked me, "Would you come with me?" I smiled, I wanted to be alone with him too. I happily nodded and Tre said, "We're gonna go to the cabin to get high, come back before it's all gone." I replied, "Alright, just go get your own green day." Tre and Mike grinned like little school girsl and skipped towrads our cabin. Since Mark was the cool councelor and accepts about anything, I decided to lace my fingers with Frank's. Frank looked down at our hands intwined, the back up at me with a cute smile.

Mark was walking forward until we reached cabin #16, I took a good quick glance at the number, so I could come over and steal him for tonight. We're all gonna have a mini sleep over, so it would be fun. Mark ulocked the wooden door and we all went inside, it was quite warm. Frankie picked a bunk, the lower one, and set his bag there. Mark asked, "You like?" Frank just nodded, with a somewhat disgusted look, which made me laugh, but as Mark turned around to face him, he quickly pulled a smile. He's so cute! I jus giggled at that and Mark admitted, "You don't have to lie you know, I do't like it either." Frankie let out a deep sigh and muttered, "I wanted to be cool for once." I reasured, "Don't worry, you are above the cool level for me." He smiled and planted a small kiss on my lips, he whispered in my ear, "When you kissed me at the dock, that was my first." I widened my eyes and asked, "Really? How did it feel?" He replied, "Amazing." I smiled and gave him another kiss, I felt so complete with him, it's like he filled the empty space I had inside for a long time.