61 Ways To Annoy/Piss Off Billie Joe Armstrong

Number Twenty Three On The List.

Billie still wasn’t talking to Tre; however, he had still invited him over for band practice. It didn’t really make sense to me. Billie had told me to stay away from the basement, but I couldn’t resist going in there. I asked Adie if it was okay for me to go down there, and she it was fine, and Billie would listen to Adie if she said it was okay. He was whipped.

Billie sighed loudly when I walked into the basement, “I told you to stay away.”

“Yeah, but Adie said I could come down here.”

“Oh, okay, then.” See what I mean, whipped.

I took my seat on the lush leather sofa across from where they were playing. They spent a lot of time getting ready and fixing things up.

Tre came over and talked to me for a while.

“Ellie. So, has Billie forgiven you yet?” He asked sitting next to me.

“Yeah, I pinched his ass and called him sexy earlier, you?” I said, matter-of-factly.

Tre sighed, “No, he didn’t even call to come here. He asked Mike to ask me.”

I stroked the side of Tre’s face, “Awh, poor baby, it’ll be okay. Billie will get..” I screamed and covered my ears. Billie had started to sing ‘Time Of Your Life’ over an acoustic guitar. Mike, Billie and Tre had jumped when I screamed and looked at me like I had lost my mind. “For fuck’s sake, Billie. Warn me next time.”

I saw Billie flinch on the corner of my eye, I held in a giggle as I continued my conversation with Tre. “So, anyway, as I was saying. Billie will get over it soon.”

Tre didn’t say anything and sat there, staring at me, with one eyebrow cocked and his mouth a gap. He eventually stopped staring at me, and walked over to the drums. Seriously, why does everyone walk away from me?

I continued to scream and cover my ears for every syllable Billie sang. But Billie eventually had had enough.

“Alright, Ellie, out now.” He pointed to the door.

“But..” I started.

“Out!” Mike, Tre and Billie shouted in unison.

“You all suck!” I screamed back and ran out, blowing a very loud raspberry.