Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 10

Allie

“I can’t believe I’m in Mexico with my family and best friend and I get to play my trumpet with my brothers on stage,” I said to Jazi as we walked down a street in one of the markets with Big Rob.

Jazi linked her arm in mine, “Asi creo que Allie. Bienvenido a Mexico!”

I started to laugh, “You do remember that I have absolutely no clue on what you just said to me. Speak English woman or pick up French.”

Jazz giggled as we walked towards our hotel, “Fine, ruin my fun why don’t ya. I said, ‘Well believe it Allie. Welcome to Mexico!’”

We walked into a random store, "Thank you; now was it that hard to speak in English to me mon ami?”

Jazi looked up from the outfit she was putting together, “Yes,” she whined. I glared at her, “just kidding!”

I walked over to her, “That’s right you were. So…you know you want to help me find an outfit for tonight. You know the press loves it when the two of us match and you already have your outfit and-”

Jazz put her hand over my mouth, “Yes Allie! Goodness you talk too much. I was going to help you anyway.”An hour later I had my outfit; what can I say I’m a picky person.

As we were walking back to the hotel Jazz linked her arm with mine, “So Allie, do you remember Ryan Jones from New Jersey?”

Ok that was random, “Um…yeah, I had the biggest crush on him. Why?”

Jazz smiled, “No reason just wondering,” and with that we walked into the hotel.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~One Hour before Concert~

Jazmin

We were all in the boys’ dressing room before the show started. I was attempting to finish straitening Allie’s hair, but Nick was making it hard.

I caught his eye in the mirror, “Nick stop,” I said in a warning tone as I let down another section.

Nick continued to play with my hair, pulling at my curls, “Stop what Jazi?”

I turned to face him with the straightener in my hand, “You know exactly what and if you don’t stop Alyssa and I will have a new picture of you with straight hair.”

Nick took two steps back as Joe, Kevin, and Allie laughed. I turned back to finish what I was doing, “That’s what I thought Nicholas.”

When I finished Alyssa’s hair I plopped down next to Nick and listened to the four Jonas kids run through a few songs.

When Allie was warned up enough she sat on the other side of Nick, “So my lovely twin, do you know why Jazz asked me about Ryan Jones while we were out?”

Oh no. Nick’s going to spill the beans, he’s never been able to lie to Allie. They can always tell what the other is thinking. It’s a little strange sometimes to watch them just look at each other and know that they can understand each other.

Nick rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled a little, “Nope,” he said popping the ‘p’.

Just then Papa J walked in and called everyone onto the stage.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After the first song played Ryan got here. I saw him out of the corner of my eye and took off running towards him, “Ryan!”

Ryan turned around just in time to catch me, “Hey Jazi! How have you been? It’s not the same without you in Jersey. I mean first the Jonas’ move then you leave; maybe I should just move to California.”

I laughed as I led him to the side of the stage to watch the show. The moment his eyes landed on Allie, his jaw dropped every so slightly.

RyanRyan…dude close your mouth!”

Ryan shook his head, “There’s no way that’s Alyssa. Are you sure she’ll even be interested in me?”

I pulled Ryan back to the dressing room so Allie would not see him yet, “Ry, she’s practically my sister and when they left Jersey all those years ago I only heard about you from her and her from you. Trust me it’s still there somewhere. ”

Ryan sighed as he sat down, “I hope you’re right; I just don’t want to mess things up this time.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~After the Concert~

Allie

“That was amazing ,” I screamed after I came off the stage with my brothers.

Nick came and spun me around, “Twinie you rocked it out there.” Nick put me back down and whispered in my ear, “The second part of you’re surprise is in the dressing room.”

I jerked out of the hug and looked into his eyes to see if he was kidding. Nope all truth. I took off running towards the dressing room and called over my shoulder, “Hurry up you guys!”

Jazi was outside the door when I got there, “Allie you know how I mentioned Ryan Jones earlier?”

“Yeah…”

Jazi handed me her phone, “You want to talk to him?”

I grabbed the phone, “Hello.”

“Hey is this Allie Jonas?”

A felt my lips curve into a soft smile, “Yep, hi Ryan.”

“It’s been too long since I last talked to you.”

“I know. So what have you been up to?” I asked as I began to settle into the conversation.

“Well I just saw this amazing band play and they had this gorgeous trumpet player.”

“OMG! You’ll never guess. I got to play with my brothers tonight, I wish you could have seen it. Hey do you hear an echo?”

I heard his voice come from behind me, “Turn around.”

I dropped her phone when I turned around to see Ryan standing there with white daises. I jumped into Ryan’s arms and he surprisingly caught me, “What are you doing here Ry?”

Ryan put me down, “Something I should have done a long time ago. Alyssa, will you be my girlfriend?”

I took the daises, “Yes Ryan, I would love to be your girlfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Jazmin's outfit
Allie's outfit

Hey guys this is Allie!

I hope you like the update. Leave some comments because Jazi and I like to know how we're doing.

I hav nothing else so I'm passing this onto you Jazz!

Allie<3