Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 11

Jazi P.O.V.

Kevin, Joe, Nick, Ryan, Allie, and I (and some security of course) are walking down the streets of Peru just hanging out. The show is tomorrow in Lima, Peru. It is super cool just getting time to site see in a new country.

“Lauren I miss you.” Joe whined into his phone. Him and Lauren are officially dating, but he can’t see her because she is in college and we are touring.

He asked her to be his girlfriend while they were iChatting a few nights ago. It is quite interesting how their relationship is going. I feel kind of bad for him and Kevin. Danielle couldn’t come on this tour either, so Kevin is alone. I had no choice but to come and Ryan was a surprise for Allie, so Nick and Allie are happy.

“Jazi stop thinking so much, you are becoming very distant,” Nick said squeezing my hand. I couldn’t help it, there is a lot going through my head.

I made a soft smile, “Sorry.”

“That smile is fake… what is wrong?”

“Nothing I’m just thinking about stuff. Like how someone broke my cell phone. Alyssa that's the last time we will ever use my phone for a surprise.”

“Well please be happy… for me?”

I kissed his cheek softly, “For you I will be.”

“Thank you,” Nick smiled his amazing smile that made me feel 10 times better… then 10 times worse.

That Night In Allie and Jazmin’s Hotel Room

I had just finished getting ready for bed and Allie was already laying on her bed. “Allie do you feel bad for Kevin and Joe?”

Allie sat up, “Why would I feel bad for them; did I miss something?”

“I mean I have Nick with me and you have Ryan. Kevin and Joe are alone and they have to watch us be all ‘love-birdy’.”

“I know that isn’t what is really bothering you. What is wrong?”

I sighed knowing that I was going to have to tell her soon enough, “Being on tour.”

“What do you mean?” Allie asked as she walked over and sat on my bed.

“Allie my first trip out of the country was supposed to be with my parents. I haven’t told anyone but we were supposed to be going to Puerto Rico for the summer. I guess it is just making me miss them more.” I put my face in my hands.

“Why didn’t you tell anyone?”

“I didn’t want bother anyone. I have been dreading this since we got on plane to go to the first show,” I quickly wiped my eyes before Allie could see that I was crying. I don’t want this bigger than it needs to be.

“Jazmin are you serious? I don’t know if I should hit you in the head or hug you. Don’t bottle up your feelings! When was the last time you actually cried? I mean like completely bawled your eyes out.”

“I don’t know, why?”

“Because you always seem happier after you talk to someone and let out your feelings. Just because we aren’t at home it doesn’t mean that you stop talking. Have you told Nick about how you are feeling?”

“No,” I said as I wiped another tear.

“Why not? Everyone can see that you are hurting. Ryan even asked me about you. You aren’t as happy anymore. I guarantee that you seemed happier when you first moved in with us than you are now. For the past few weeks you have been very distant and you are getting quieter, like you are almost slowly shutting down,” Allie stopped talking and it was quiet for a few seconds, “Jazz I know something is wrong with you. Everyone knows just let someone help you. I don’t want you to end up on meds because you are extremely depressed. You know crying won’t hurt you. Are you scared someone is going to think that you are weak? Jazmin if I were in your shoes I would be crying my head off; at first I thought you were being strong about this whole thing but know it is like you are digging yourself in a hole.”

“Allie can we just go to sleep?” I asked trying to avoid the conversation.

Allie stood up and walked back over to her bed, “Fine but we aren’t done talking… I'm really worried about you.”

I turned over in my bed so my back was facing Allie’s bed and I was looking at the window.”

Allie’s P.O.V.

As soon as I was sure that Jazmin was asleep I got up and got my cell phone. I made sure it was on silent then sent a text to Nick…

‘r u awake?’

I am now wht do u want? DX

srry but im worried about jazi

why whts wrong?

u knw whts wrong. she is getting worse.

do u want me 2 come dwn there?

no but talk to her 2morrow morning.

trust me I will. goodnight.

night.<3

Nick’s P.O.V. The Next Morning

I hurried out to take a shower and get ready without waking my brothers or Ryan, who was now sharing a room with us. I managed to get out the room without waking anyone. I left a note telling the guys where I was going.

I walked down the empty hallway; it is 5 am so no one is really up. I reached Allie and Jazmin’s room and sent a text to Allie telling her to open the door. I didn’t want Jazmin to wake up… not yet.

The door slowly opened and my sleepy twin was in the door way, “Hi… you come in I’ll go to mom and dad’s room,” Allie said as she walked out her room and I walked in.

I walked past the living area with the TV and couch and went straight into the bedroom. There was Jazmin, asleep on the bed.

I went to her bed, sat down, and started to play with her hair. It is almost like the only time she is ever completely satisfied with life is when she is asleep. She looks so happy and peaceful and joyous… I feel bad that I can’t even make her feel that way anymore. I know she is hurt and I want to help but she has this wall up that no one can break down.

I moved the covers back and laid down next to her. I pulled her into my arms and she snuggled up to my chest. I laid there awake with my girlfriend in my arms… I am going to help her get through this... that is my promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
can I get 3 comments please?