Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 13

Jazmin’s P.O.V.

Today we are at a show in Brazil. It is the 24 of May and we are 7 shows in on the tour. Allie is doing awesome it is insane. Ryan is totally enjoying the tour and basically the tour is going amazing.

“Alright I would like to take a quick break for a second,” Nick said into the microphone after finishing a song. Kevin and Joe smiled at him and his parents were just as confused as I was.

He looked over at me and I mouthed, ‘What are you doing!?’

“You guys I would like to introduce my best friend and my girlfriend… Jazmin,” Nick looked at me again and I stood in shock. What was he doing, my outfit was too simple to be seen on stage. I had on a green shirt from Hollister that said 'Hollister California Surf', a pair of jean shorts, striped green and white flip flops (from Hollister), a silver cross, my Pacman earrings, and my glasses.

“Jazmin go,” Ryan pushed me and I tripped onto stage.

I quickly caught my balance and walked further on stage. As I did a roar of screams and claps erupted, something I had always heard the guys talk about but never experienced first hand. I politely smiled and waved at the audience as I went over to Nick.

Once I reached him he put his arm around my waist then pulled me to his body and kissed my forehead, “So for you who don’t know, this is Jazi my girlfriend and the love of my life,” Nick kissed my cheek and everyone started aw-ing. “So Jazi sit down there,” Nick said pointing to a stool that was sitting a few inches away from me, “The next for minutes are going to be about you.”

I sat down as Nick got his acoustic guitar, “I hope you like this.”

If the heart is always searching,
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone,
I'll never make it on my own.
Dreams can't take the place of loving you,
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

How long will I be waiting,
To be with you again?
Gonna tell you that I love you,
In the best way that I can.
I can't take a day without you here,
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.

More and more, I start to realize,
I can reach my tomorrow,
I can hold my head high,
And it's all because you're by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When I hold you in my arms
I know that it's forever
I just try to let you know,I never wanna let you go

When you look me in the eyes,And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.
Oh yeah


When Nick was done I was in tears.

All of his fans were screaming and clapping once again. And he kept smiling, “I hope you liked the song. Jazmin you mean the world to me and you know that I love you more than anything. I wouldn’t want to be with anyone except for you. So what I am saying is one day… even though we are young… one day I want to marry you, and have a family with you. I am making a promise that I will not date anyone else and I will wait until you are ready to get married. I am praying that you feel the same way and you would take this,” Nick pulled out a beautiful diamond ring, He just asked me to marry him at some point in the future.

Holy crap.

I had tears streaming down my face, I was shaking so hard I thought I was to fall out of the chair, I couldn’t even talk.

Nick moved the microphone, “I’m sorry. I know we haven’t even been dating that long I just know you are the one I want to be with. Please don’t hate me. I didn’t mean to rush you. You can go--”

I cut off his rambling with a very passionate kiss, “Nick I want to marry you too. I always have.”

“Really!?” Nick’s face lit up.

“Yeah.”

“Well here,” Nick slid the ring on my left ring finger. It sat on top of my purity ring and it matched perfectly.

“I love you,” I said then kissed him once more, “But you have to get back to your show.”

“Good point,” Nick said with a smile as he picked up the mic and helped me up off the stool. “SHE SAID YES!” Nick yelled into the microphone and the fans went crazy again.

I am 14 and I already found the guy I want to marry. How crazy is that?

I kissed Nick’s cheek then walked off stage. Once I got backstage they started the show back up.

“RYAN! DID THAT REALLY JUST HAPPEN!?” I asked as I hugged him.

“Yeah it did. Congrats buddy,” Ryan laughed and hugged me once more.

I let go of Ryan then ran over to Frankie. I picked him up and spun him around. “I’m going to be your sister-in-law some day!”

“Cool!” He said as I put him down.

“You still have to wait at least 6 years.”

I looked over and saw Mrs. Jonas, “That is fine! I don’t care! I’m marrying your son!” I laughed as I hugged her.

I don’t think I have been happier in my life. I am marrying Nicholas Jerry Jonas… in at least 6 years.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After The Show On The Plane

I was snuggled up to Nick the whole way to Madrid. I don’t even think he knows how happy he made me. I might have been feeling depressed earlier but for right now I am on cloud nine and nothing could knock me down.
♠ ♠ ♠
the ring.

can I get 4 comments?

and read Allie's story it is like AWESOME! Peace, Love, Jonas