Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 20

7-2-09
It has been a week since the last time I cut myself. I did it that day me and Nick talked in the courtyard and then I did it a few days later. Once Nick found out that I cut myself the second time he said that he would have to be with me 24/7… I definitely stopped cutting after that. He keeps warning me about how it is dangerous and is going to make everything worse for me. The only way to make him happy was to stop but now he makes sure someone is with me at all times. I’m not aloud to be in the bathroom for more than a certain amount of time or Nick flips out. It is getting very annoying but it is helping. Kevin made me start writing and talking more or else he will bug me and I don’t like to be annoyed so I just do as I am told. Joe tries to keep me laughing as much as possible and most of the time we laugh so hard it makes my stomach hurt. Allie is the only person who treats me like a normal human. That is why I love her. She talks to me like she is forgetting about my parents just like I am trying to unlike Nick, Kevin, and Joe who are trying to make things better by covering up the fact that my parents did die.

We have been to so many towns and so many shows that there is no choice but for the world to know what is going on with me. The press follows the guys everywhere and me, Lauren, and Danielle get the worse of it. Every time I go outside without Nick someone will ask me if me and him broke up. It gets so annoying. People who aren’t famous don’t walk around with their boyfriends 24/7 neither do me, Lauren, and Danielle.

-Jazmin


I got off my bunk and joined everyone in the back of the bus. They had just finished a show and we are heading to the next state.

And I know we get a little crazy, and I know we get a little loud, and I know we’re never going to fake it! We are wild! We are free! We are more than you think! So call us freaks but that’s just the way we role!” Everyone sang as Nick and Kevin played the guitar and Joe played the tambourine.

“I got one, I’m hot your cold you go around like you know…” I started as I sat next to Nick.

…who I am but you don’t. You’ve got me on my toes, Joe continued.

I’m slipping into the lava and I’m trying to keep from going under. Baby who turned the temperature hotter, cause I’m burning up for you baby?” Nick smiled at me as he sang.

I fell so fast can’t hold myself back. High heels, red dress. All by yourself gotta catch my breath. I’m slipping into the lava and I’m trying to keep from going under. Baby who turned the temperature hotter, cause I’m burning up for you baby? Walk in the room all I can see is you. Staring me down I know you feel it too,” everyone sang together then stopped and clapped as Nick to do the solo.

I’m slipping into the lava and I’m trying to keep from going under. Baby who turned the temperature hotter, cause I’m burning up, burning up for you baby?

Slipping into the lava and I’m trying to keep from going under. Baby who turned the temperature hotter, cause I’m burning up, burning up for you baby?” we all finished the song together then started laughing.

“Anymore songs?” Kevin asked.

“Video Girl!” Danielle, Allie, Lauren, and I yelled.

“Wow. Ok,” Kevin laughed.

“Allie and I are starting this! We practice in our spare time,” I said with a laugh, “O.M.G! Did you hear I’m dating a Jonas Brother it’s soooooooo hot.” we said awfully making everyone laugh.

Your plan didn’t work cause you should have known better, it’s gonna suck when the camera starts rolling and you find out soon enough when the camera starts rolling and you find out soon enough the treatment wasn’t worth it,” Joe sang. “They’re all the same they all want the money. They’re all the same they live for fame honey. They laugh at you when your not even being funny.

Nick picked up, “Well I’ve been here before and I’ve seen first hand and front row seat, this little thing they call a video girl.

Everyone began to sing, “Video girl rocked my world for a whole two seconds and now I know I’m not about to be another victim of the video girl syndrome. Get out of my face get out of my space. Get some class and kiss the past 'cause I’m not about to be another victim of the video girl syndrome.

Joe did another solo, “You know it’s bad when your momma doesn’t like her, all your friends saying she’s a liar. Never ending phone calls aren’t enough. Move to LA got no talent not even like she won a miss queen pageant. Daddy pays your bills but you still whine.

Just then Mr. Jonas came in the room, “Everyone to their bunks it’s getting late and the guys have an interview in the morning.”

We all groaned and walked to our bunks. Bye-bye perfect jam session.

I got in my bed and got my cell phone to text Nick.

Nick-Ni-Nick-Nick-Ni-Nick-Nick-Nick-Nicholas Jonas. :)

I looked at Nick who smile and then replied to the text, who cares that we are only a few feet apart.

Jazi-Jazz. What’s up babe?

Nothing much. I miss you.

I miss you too. Close your curtain so my dad doesn’t know we are texting. I’m closing mine.

but I am going to miss you. I won’t get to see your cute face I replied as I closed my curtain.

I’m missing you already.

Just then I got a text from Joe, You two are terrible. We all know that you are texting. PONED!

I couldn't help but snicker as I replied to Joe, go to bed and you didn’t pone anyone.

I opened the new message from Nick, Jazz did you get a text from Joe?

Yeah. I’m sleepy now. Goodnight Nicky-poo. Jk. I love you.

Goodnight and I love you too.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscirbe. this is just a filler chapter so yeah.