Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 21

It is 3 in the morning and someone is texting me! What kind of crap it this?

I opened my orange EnV to find none other than Joe’s name pop up. I got out of my bunk, grabbed a flashlight, and walked to Joe’s bunk. I ripped his curtain back and shone the flashlight in his face.

“Joseph Adam Jonas if you ever wake me up again at 3 in the morning to say ‘hi’ I promise I will kill you!”

“If it were Nick you wouldn’t be mad,” he said as he chuckled and covered his face with his hands,

“Yeah because he wouldn’t text me to say ‘hi’ at 3 in the morning!”

Joe smiled, “Come on Jazi be nice.”

“I’ll be nice once you apologize.”

“I’ll apologize once you are nice.”

“I’ll wake up Nick.” I put my hand on my hip.

“Um I hate to break it to you but um… Nick is already awake,” Nick opened his curtain as he spoke in third person and smirked at me, “Joe you are going to stop texting her or I will text Lauren at 3 in the morning. Get it? Got it? Good,” Nick closed his curtain and flopped back on the bunk.

“Joseph I promise if he text me I will kill you,” Lauren said through the curtain on her bunk.

“Come one Laur--”

“I promise Joe you're dead. Goodnight.”

“See Joe, now you should leave me alone,” I groaned as moved the flashlight out of his face and got back into my bunk.

When I laid down I saw I had another text… but this was from Nick.

Hey Jazi. Ignore Joe. I will get him back later. I love you.

thanks nick & I love you

I replied to Nick and then I got another text from Joe, PONED!

you aren’t poning anyone!

I turned off my phone and went to bed. I was tired of Joe and his texting.

*~*~*The Next Morning*~*~*

“Family Meeting,” Mr. J announced and everyone went to the front set of bunks. We all sat down on the four bunks available and waited for Mr. Paul to start, “Being that some of you like to text at night. All the phones will be turned off and out of the bunks before we go to bed on the nights that we have things to do in the morning. And the nights you get to keep the phones with you we are not going to annoy anyone, Joseph.” Everyone looked and glared at Joe.

“Jazmin seemed bored.”

“Yes Joseph because sleeping is sooooooo boring,” I said and the sarcasm made Allie snicker.

“Like I said no phones. Now guys you have an interview as soon as we get to the town we are playing in. The local station wants to talk to you guys. Then we are done we are going to the venue and we have sound check and rehearsal. Other than that we are free for that day so if you want to go out between the interview and sound check you guys can. Oh and Jazmin and Allie a Popstar rep called they want to have a talk with you two for the next addition of the magazine.”

Me and Allie looked at each other then started smiling. “Interview together!”

“Wow you two need some time apart.” Kevin chuckled.

“If we were separated do you know how bad that would be?” I asked.

“I think I have a clue,” Nick glared at Allie and she smirked.

“It’s a long story I’ll explain later,” Allie whispered in my ear.

I laughed then whispered back, “You better.”

“Well everyone that’s it so go do whatever,” Ms. Denise announced and everyone went to the back. We were going to be on this bus for the rest of the day so we might as well have fun.

I sat on the floor in between Nick’s legs.

Nick began to play with my curly pony tail.

I tilted my head back and looked at him, “Hola, como estas?” I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead.

“Hello beautiful. How’s it goin’? I hear it’s wonderful on a tour bus with Nick Jonas,” Nick sang with a smirk causing my stomach to fill with butterflies at the sound of his sweet voice.

“WHOA CHEESE BALL ALERT! CHEESE BALL ALERT!” Kevin yelled.

“Kev I heard that too,” Joe said with a smirked, “Now once something goes wrong Mr. Head-Over-Heels-Cheese-Ball-Moving-Too-Fast-For-His-Own-Good-Man will go into a deep depression and then he is going to start crying and weeping from a broken heart then me and Kevin will have to pick up the pieces like we had to do with Miley and Selena. Nicholas you are one sad little boy.”

“Joe I remember that! Nick you have relationship issues. Like you are just as bad as Joe and Taylor.”

“Dude!” Joe hit Kevin in the head with a pillow making everyone laugh.

“That’s what you get for calling me Mr. Head-Over-whatever-man.” Nick smirked.

“It’s Mr. Head-Over-Heels-Cheese-Ball-Moving-To-Fast-For-His-Own-Good-Man and my issues I had with Taylor don’t matter because Laur is way better,” Joe leaned in and kissed Lauren’s cheek.

“Oh and just to let you know we aren’t going to have anything bad happen. We are inseparable… not pun intended.”

“Right Mr. Head-Over-Heels-Cheese-Ball-Moving-To-Fast-For-His-Own-Good-Man,” Joesaid through his laughs.

“Joey leave them alone,” Lauren hit Joe playfully in the arm.

“And Kevin you leave them alone too,” Danielle smiled, “We were like them at one point and you hated it when Nick and Joe messed with you.”

Kevin pulled Frankie over to him and whispered something in his ear.

“Paul don’t use my little brother for your dirty work,” Nick demanded making everyone laugh.

“I’m sorry Nicholas but if you haven’t noticed he is my brother too. Actually he was my brother first!”

“Kevin I think that is the stupidest thing you have ever said!” Allie laughed, “He was our brother at the same time genius.”

“Thank you Alyssa,” Kevin glared and lifted Frankie into his lap, “Either way he likes me better.”

“Um no I don’t. Kev I like Nick and Allie better,” Frankie said as made this adorable smile.

“Thanks Tank. You are awesome.” Kevin’s voice was so sarcastic it was hilarious.

“Any time Kev, any time.” Frankie hopped off his lap and came over to Allie, Nick, and I.

“Now that is how you pone someone Joe,” Nick said with an eternal smile plastered to his face and hugged Frankie.

“Haha well aren’t you a funny little boy,” Joe said with a fake laugh.

“Hey at least my little brother actually likes me.”

I glared up at him and whispered, “You know you are only making the whole situation worse? Honestly was that even called for?"
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe please. and there is a contest (Jonas Fanfiction Awards 09) that my last two stories (Love Is On It's Way, You Found Me) were entered in along with Allie's story (Peace, Love, Jonas) if you guys vote for our stories tonight I promise I will post a marathon. (I will post the link to the voting website later.)