Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 24

“JAZI YOU READY!?” Nick yelled from downstairs.

“Coming!” I put my journal in the drawer of my computer desk. I checked my hair and quickly ran downstairs. “Hey you,” I said as I met Nick at the bottom steps.

“You look more beautiful than the last time I saw you,” Nick said with a smirk as he pecked my lips, he has been doing stuff like this more often lately but hey, I’m not complaining.

I kissed his cheek, “You know the last time I saw you was about 5 minutes ago.”

“So? I still think you get prettier every time I see you,” Nick smiled as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his body.

“Cheese balls control yourselves!” Joe yelled as he walked past us. For a 21 year old is very immature.

Nick removed his arms from my body as he rolled his eyes at Joe, which made me giggle. “Come on. Let’s get going before it gets too late.” Nick took my hand and led me to the garage. “We don’t have to take my car.” He said as he opened the door… smirking?

“But I doubt that Kevin, Joe, or Allie would want you driving their car being that you have your own.”

“Well can we take yours?” He asked as he pulled me into the garage.

“Nick I don’t have a—NICK!” I jumped into his arms and gave him the biggest hug ever. Right in front of us was sitting a blue Toyota Prius, You know the one that Jeff Dunham talks about having? The car I have wanted since I was at least ten.

“Do you like it?” Nick asked through his laughs.

“Of course I love it.” I let go of Nick and walked towards the car. “When did you get this? I was just out here about an hour ago to help Frankie look from something.”

“I had Kevin go down and get it and he just got back, I didn’t want Joe to be the first person to drive your car. I figured Kevin is more trusted. Here you might want these.” Nick tossed me a set of keys complete with a house key, my new car key, and two key chains. One of the key chains had a picture from when we were younger playing outside their in the front yard of their house in New Jersey. I had to be like three yours old, The other one said ‘I Love Jonas Brothers’. I looked up at Nick, “I love the key chains.”

“Well you do love the Jonas Brothers don’t you?” Nick asked with this totally fake pout.

“Of course I love you.” I unlocked my car and got in on the driver’s side and Nick got in on the passenger’s side. “This car is awesome.”

“Joe wanted me to get you a Mustang or a Porsche.”

“Nick I wouldn’t ever drive one of those I would be scared to crash it.”

“And that is why you are sitting in the Prius and not a Porsche,” Nick said with smiled and I turn to him. I placed a soft kiss on his lips. “What was that for?”

“Yeah Nick, it’s not like you bought me a car or anything,” I said sarcastically.

“I did that because I wanted to not because I had to.”

“And I kissed you because I wanted to not because I had to.” I kissed him once more, “See I did it again.” I teased with a smirk.

“You know when you smirk like that it’s really sexy.” Nick put his hand on my arm then ran his finger tips up and down my arm.

“What are you doing? That tickles!”

“What I’m not aloud to touch my girlfriend anymore?” Nick asked and kissed me ever so passionately. “What… are you… going to do… about it?” He asked through his small pecks on my lips.

“This.” I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips as we shared yet another passionate kiss.

“Come around to my side of the car,” Nick suggested. I got out and walked to his side of the car. I opened his door and sat in his lap, “See now this is better,” Nick smiled at he snaked his arms around me. Nick began to kiss me again but more greedily this time. His soft lips curled into a smiled as we continued our kiss. Soon after his tongue was in my mouth and sparks soared through my body. I love how even after us dating for two years his smile can give me butterflies and his touch makes fireworks go off in my body.

“Don’t forget to breathe!” Kevin smirked as he stood in the doorway of the garage.

I pulled back from the kiss and both Nick and I glared at Kevin, “What do you want? Can’t you go bother someone else?” Nick asked.

“Now if I were to do that what kind of older brother would I be? Seriously though we are about to eat lunch so come on,” Kevin ordered and walked off.

“How about you and me hang in my room tonight after dinner and you get to choose the movie? No Kevin or Joe to bug us.” Nick asked with a pleading look.

“Sounds awesome,” I pecked his lips once more then got up and held out my hand, “Come on, I’m hungry.”

“Fine,” Nick took my hand as he stood up and we walked out the garage.

Nick and I entered the loud kitchen. Joe was sitting at the table with Lauren, Kevin was leaning against the counter with his arm around Dani’s waist. Allie has been at Ryan’s since this morning and Frankie was at a friend’s house, so they were the only two that weren’t in the kitchen.

“I see you two decided to breathe.” Kevin chuckled.

“Kev leave them--” Danielle covered her mouth and took off running to the bathroom.

“Well that was weird,” Nick said as we all looked towards the bathroom, "It's pretty sad that you make your wife sick.

Kevin headed to the bathroom that Dani went into, “I’ll be back. Actually I’m just going to take her home.”

“Kevin stop trying to sound special you live in the guesthouse,” Joe corrected as Kevin continued to walk. He was right though, Kevin and Danielle moved into the guesthouse behind the house because it is a nice size for a new couple and no one ever uses it. There is a guest room in this house so the guesthouse was just a waste of space. I did get to take Kevin’s room though.

Nick and I sat at the kitchen table with Joe and Lauren, “I wonder what is wrong with her, that has to be the second time this week,” Lauren seemed really concerned but over the past few years her and Dani have become really close and this was really sudden.

“It’s probably nothing, she might have just eaten something bad or it could be something else,” Mrs. J said with a smile as she gave us our lunch.

“Thanks Mom,” we all said as once.

About 5 minutes later Dani and Kevin came out the bathroom talking about something but they were too quite for us to hear. I just hope everything is ok.

“Kev do you really think so?” Danielle asked loud enough for me to barely hear her.

“Well Dani think about it, that was your 4th time this week and today is only Tuesday.”

Danielle sighed, “I’ll have it checked out ok?”

“Thank you.”

I quietly got Joe, Lauren, and Nick’s attention before Kevin and Danielle sat at the table with us, “What do you think is wrong with her?”

“Like mom said it’s probably nothing serious,” Nick answered and kissed the side of my head, “Stop worrying.”

“And you too,” Joe said looking at Lauren, “If it were anything serious they would tell us.”

“I hope you are right.” Lauren and I said together.

Later That Night

“So what movie are we watching?” Nick asked as he closed his bedroom door.

We had just finished dinner and Nick insisted that we watched a movie right after dinner.

“Um how about Juno?” I love that movie and Nick likes it too so it works out. I grabbed the DVD and put it in the DVD player. I then got the remote and cuddled up to Nick.

He pulled me into his arms and rested his chin on my shoulder from behind me, “You smell good. I like your shampoo.”

I giggled a little, “Thanks you smell good too…?” I said as more question than a statement. “You know I am really scared that something is wrong with Danielle, what if she is sick?”

Nick kissed my neck right under my ear, “Stop worrying. She is fine.”

After about an hour of the movie both me and Nick were laying down in his bed. Before the movie was even over I was cuddled up to his chest and his arms were tight around me.

Suddenly Nick got up, “Where are you going Nick?” I asked with a tired whisper.

“Hold on.” Nick turned off the TV and I heard him open his dresser drawer. “Here.” He gave me a large t-shirt and I changed into it. Soon we were back in bed cuddling once again until we were asleep.

This day was pretty awesome.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe please!