Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 30

11-05-11
Alright, well Nick and Allie’s birthday was exactly how they wanted it. Small and not a huge fuss, which made no sense because it was their 18th birthday, which is something I would want to celebrate. I’m just hoping Kevin’s birthday is going to be a little better. After all he is turning 24… that’s a reason for celebration right? Nick claims that he didn’t want his party to be a huge public event that evolved paparazzi and I guess Allie felt the same way. I just begged Kevin to have a party, so the whole family is going out to a fancy restaurant, speaking of which I have to go.

-Jazmin


I changed into the dress and pumps I am wearing for dinner and I headed downstairs to meet everyone else… I am usually the last person down.

“Finally, can we leave now?” Joe asked.

Dani put her hand on her hip, “Listen you inpatient little boy, you are quite annoying.”

“How about we leave before Joe is murdered? Nick, Jazmin, Ryan, and Allie in our car and Joe, Lauren, and Frankie go in Mom and Dad’s,” Kevin order and we all left.

Mom and Dad pulled out of the garage as Kevin helped Dani into the car and got in on the driver’s side, “Well let’s get going.”

I was sitting behind Kevin and Nick was behind Dani so we heard their whole conversation on the way to the restaurant.

“My love you look so beautiful today,” Kevin said as he rubbed Dani’s leg.

“Aw Nick they are so cute,” I whispered as we continued to watch the couple.

“Kevin I am 8 and a half months pregnant there is no way in the world that I look beautiful.”

“Dani you are always beautiful in my eyes. Plus I think that pregnant women and moms in general are gorgeous. You look lovely with our little girl inside of you,” Kevin smiled and placed his hand on Danielle’s huge belly, “Nick and Jazmin, being that you two are listening to every word we are saying, Nick when Jazz is pregnant with your first child it is going to go by so fast so cherish it.”

“And Jazmin when you are pregnant with your first baby you are going to love being pregnant and experiencing the difference of having a little baby inside of you but it gets annoying so wait until you are older,” Dani advised as she put her hand on top of Kevin’s.

“We know,” Nick and I said in unison.

“We would give the same mini-speech to the lovebirds on the back row but you know how they go into that weird trance every time they get together so talking to them would be pointless,” Kevin smirked in response to Allie and Ryan’s non-responsive behavior.

We talked about everything and anything on the ride to restaurant. We were having a pretty good time… until we actually arrived. There were paparazzi already outside the building so I am guessing that Mom, Dad, Joe, Lauren, and Frankie are already inside.

Kevin parked and we had some security make sure that everyone got inside safely especially Dani. Trying to get her in was the hardest because the paparazzi never have respect for your personal space even when you are pregnant, plus being that she looks like she is about to pop they know the baby is coming soon, which is a new source for new questions.

We finally reached our table and everyone sat down, the seating order was: Dad, Mom, Frankie, Kevin, Dani, Joe, Lauren, Nick, Me, Allie, and Ryan.

We ordered the food and drinks and now we are waiting and talking.

“So Kevin how does it feel to be 24?” Joe asked, “I have 2 years and I want to know what to except.”

“It’s fine, I don’t really feel older,” Kevin replied simply.

“We do,” Mom and Dad said under their breath yet it was just loud enough for everyone to hear it and laugh extremely hard.

“Seriously Kevin I’m happy you made it to see your 24th birthday because there are people out there who won’t be alive to see theirs. It’s a blessing to know that my older brother is still here in great health,” Nick said with a strong smile.

“Wow look at my deep boyfriend,” I kissed Nick’s cheek.

“That’s really awesome Nick, that alone is one of the best birthday presents I could ever ask for. It really means a lot to me,” Kevin smiled and you could feel the love at the table.

“Hey, hey, hey I can be deep too. I might be goofy but that doesn’t mean I’m not deep and I am being serious now so don’t laugh. Ready? Let me think… Kevin… Kevy… Kevo… Kev… seriously I love you man. I mean I wouldn’t want anyone else as an older brother, not even Nick. I’m happy that you are still here because people who have lost older brothers that mean the world to them and I know for a fact that I wouldn’t be able to live without you. Wow this sounds like something you would say as a toast at a wedding or something. Wait I think I did say this at your wedding...kidding, Anyway I am happy to be known as your little brother and I am ecstatic to know that my little niece will have awesome parents… and yes Danielle that means that I am being nice to you.”

“Aw, Joe!” Danielle leaned over and hugged Joe, “Now I’m going to start crying, stupid pregnancy hormones.”

“Alright, I guess we should just keep going with the awesome speeches right?” Allie asked, “Well I’m not going to repeat everything that was said because you get the point and I think I am speaking for Joe, Nick, and Frankie when I say this: You are the best older brother ever… no offense Nick and Joe because you know I love you guys but come on really… Kev is awesome.”

“I’m sorry to interrupt but um yeah…” The nervous waitress said as she began to serve out food.

“It’s ok.,” Mom said with a loving smile.

The waitress finished up and we all thanked her then began to eat. This night was going totally awesome.

“I’ll be back. I have to go to the bathroom,” Danielle announced as she stood up.

“Uh Dani I know you said you had to go but did you just pee on yourself?” Joe asked as he stared at her.

“Babe are you ok?” Kevin asked as he joined Joe in the staring, being that I was sitting on the other side of the table I didn’t get to see why they were staring, but I did see Dani sit back down.

“Um Kev are you ready to be a Daddy?” Danielle asked with a smile, “Cause I think my water just broke.”

“But Dani you aren’t due until Christmas.”

“Well the baby decided that she wants to come before then so can we go please? I don’t want to be sitting here when I give birth,” Danielle said as she rubbed her belly and Kevin just looked shocked.

“Come on Kevin we can take our car and Paul can take everyone home in the other car,” Mom said as she got the keys. Soon enough Dani and Kevin were outside on their way to have a baby.

So what do we do now? The birthday boy is gone,” Joe asked.

“We are going to go home, get changed, and head down to the hospital,” Dad simply said and we all left… before we could eat anything but the restaurant owner said it was fine. This has to be Kevin’s best birthday ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to say sorry for something. I have the best readers and commenters a person could ask for but I never had really thanked you so right now I am thanking you guys for reading this you guys really make my day. I enjoy coming on here and reading the comments you guys make writing so much fun. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

comment and subscribe please.