Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 31

Kevin’s P.O.V.

It's two in the morning and I am walking down the hallway pushing Danielle in a wheelchair. A nurse was guiding us through the hospital. Today was the most important day of my life was supposed to be joyful but instead both Danielle and I are worried like crazy. Our little girl was born about an hour ago and this is the first time we will get to see her. She has gone an hour in life unnamed because we wanted to name her as soon as we saw her but we haven’t seen her yet.

As soon as she was born the nurses took her away from us. There were no cries or sounds at all. Danielle was crying and I had to try and keep her calm. Apparently our baby girl can’t breath strong enough so they wanted to keep her in the NICU for a while.

“She is getting better than the way she was a hour ago. She is a little fighter and I have a feeling she will be able to go home in a few days.” The nurse explained. She opened the door to a room filled with babies that were way too small or connected to a jungle of wires. “This one is your little girl,” The nurse smiled as she gently lifted our sweet baby out of the incubator and laid her in Danielle’s arms.

I got a chair and sat down next to Danielle so that I was closer to the her and the baby, “She is beautiful.” The baby all of Dani's facial features but she had my dark brown hair and it was very wavy, you could tell that she was going to have curly hair.

“She is, you know she still needs a name,” Danielle smiled at me and back at our baby.

“Well you choose her name.”

“I like Annabella.”

“I like that too, how about Annabella Marie Jonas?” I suggested as I touched my baby girl’s soft tiny cheek.

“Kev I love that,” Dani smiled and kissed Anna’s head, “Hi Annabella.”

“Hi princess,” I whispered and softly rubbed her tiny hand.

“Kev do you want to hold her?” Dani placed our small, fragile miracle into my hands. She moved a little and it freaked me out, but after a few seconds everything felt right. Hold my daughter felt so natural that I almost cried a bit.

“Dani I’m proud of you,” I smiled and gently rocked Anna and kissed Danielle’s cheek.

“Thanks.”

Soon the nurse told us we had to leave and let Anna rest because of her condition. Dani looked like she wanted to fight the nurse, but we had to do what was best for our baby so we left and went back to the hospital room.

Jazmin’s P.O.V.

Joe, Allie, Nick, Frankie, Mom, Dad and I arrived at the hospital and headed to Danielle’s room. The media had already found out about the baby so there were paparazzi waiting outside the hospital. This is a family event not something for the world to have their noses in. Kevin and Danielle will let everyone see their baby when they are ready. Like I really don’t enjoy hospitals anyway but the media makes it even worse.

Nick randomly stopped walking and stared at me, “Hey what are you thinking about? You have that look.”

Allie looked at Nick then looked at me, “You know what? He’s right, you do have the look, what’s up?”

“Nothing I’m just tired,” I lied and continued to walk down the hallway.

“Something is obviously wrong and you aren’t tired it’s noon,” Allie stopped me but this time with her hands on my shoulders, “What’s going on with you?”

“Nothing!” I pushed her arms off of me and continued to walk once again. “Is it illegal to be tired?”

“Jazz something--”

I cut Nick off, “Nicholas and Alyssa really just shut up and leave me alone! Nothing is wrong with me. If there were something you two would be the first to know… I promise,” I took a deep breath to calm down then walked into the room that Joe, Frankie, Mom and Dad had just entered.

“Hey Jazz. Are you ok?” Danielle asked with a raised eyebrow. Grrr, what’s up with everyone today?

“I think I am supposed to be asking you that but I’m fine… really. How are you?”

“Amazing.”

“Where is my niece?” Nick asked with excitement.

“Kev do you want to take them to see her? I am still a little tired so I’ll stay here.” Danielle did look a bit drained but can you blame her? I mean she did just have a baby.

“Yeah, follow me,” Kevin smiled proudly and started out the room and down the hallway.

Joe, Frankie, Nick, and Kevin all walked next to each other talking about the baby while Mom and Dad were behind them. Allie stood against the wall in the hallway and I just stared at her.

“What are you doing?” I laughed a bit, “You are weird.”

“No I want to talk to you so we are waiting until they are farther a head therefore we can talk and Nick won’t have to know,” Allie got off the wall and was started to go where Kevin was leading everyone else just at a super slow speed, “So what’s wrong with you and don’t say nothing because something is obviously wrong. What is it?”

“Can I just tell you later? I really don’t want to talk about it,” I tried to speed up and catch up with everyone but she grabbed my arm.

“I’ll let you go but conversation isn’t over. Now let’s go I want to see my niece!” Allie laughed as we took off running down the hallway. She is definitely different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had to do a HUGE project so yeah!

can I get 4 comments and some subscribers please?