Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Just Walk Away

I slammed my locker shut. I tightened my grip on my lunch bag, and I could hear him chuckle slightly.

“Do you find something amusing here, Gates?” I asked angrily. He shrugged happily, and he walked passed me.

“Hey, wait up.” I called after him. I ran over to him, and he had this smug grin on his face. I didn’t like it at all. He knew something that I didn’t.

“What the fuck don’t I know?” I asked angrily. I felt my hands ball up into fists. I wasn’t happy that he was all smug, while I was in a bitchy mood.

Johnny decided to ignore that I was even around, and he didn’t even bother looking at me anymore. I just wanted to rip his stupid short shit of a throat out right now.

I grabbed Gates’s arm, pulling him back.

“I’m not in the fucking mood, Gates.” I said angrily. He grinned at me though. What the fuck was it going to take to get this man to be serious?

I shoved my lunch bag at him, and I walked off, not sure where I was heading. I just knew that I was pissed off. That’s all I needed to know right now.

I marched down the hallways, hearing people talk and laugh about tedious things.

I huffed loudly, as I found a hallway that was completely empty of people. I closed my eyes tightly, and I balled my fists up. I could feel my nails digging deeper and deeper into my skin.

I nearly shat myself, when I heard a moan. I glared at the ground. Who the fuck was getting it on during school hours?

I rolled my eyes, and I decided that I was not gonna stay here to see who were the two people fucking.

But damn. That girl was most definitely a screamer.

I let my feet drag, as I walked. I cringed. I think I was getting closer to the fucking couple. That wasn’t something I wanted to happen.

“J-johnny!”

I completely froze.

There were other guys here called Johnny. There had to be. How did I even begin to think that it was my Johnny fucking some slut?

But when did he become my Johnny anyways? He wasn’t mine. Sure, we kissed, but nothing else really happened. We didn’t say any I love you’s, and neither of us asked one another out.

We weren’t together or anything.

So why did this hurt so much?

I bit down on my lip.

No, just walk on, Jazz.

Before I could do a damn thing, I saw two people sneak out of the janitor’s closet. They didn’t say anything, and they just quickly walked away.

I didn’t say anything.

There was Veronica. There was Johnny. They just got out of a janitor closet together. They were the ones fucking. They were having sex.

I gulped, and I did the only thing that wouldn’t cause me to have a mental breakdown then and there.

I walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there's Johnny's update. Tell me what you thought about it. Ooh, and check out my new Syn story :D