Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Not What I Expected

After a while of just talking amongst each other, Zacky decided that he really needed to whet his thirst. He was the first one to drink alcohol. Well, the first one in this sitting anyways. He made it look so very easy.

When Lina handed me one of her fruity combinations, I was very nervous.

I wasn't sure why though. It was just a beverage after all. It was just liquid. It was almost like a liquid miracle. It would make me forget all about my troubles, even for a second or two. It would help me out.

I slowly brought the cup to my lips. I took a small sip. The liquid tasted almost like strawberries. The alcohol in it was too strong though. It almost made me want to gag.

This isn't what I imagined, when I thought of drinking. I imagined drinking something that tasted so magical that I wouldn't stop drinking. I didn't think it would be something that I had to talk myself into drinking it.

I slowly took another drink, before I noticed that everyone was watching me. Lina was eying me the most. I guess she wanted a review on her drink or something.

"It's alright," I lied. Gates didn't look convinced.

"You don't like it," he muttered. I shrugged.

"It's not what I expected," I said softly. "It never is," Michelle said. "You'll get used to it," Zacky said happily.

And that's what I told myself right before I took another drink.

You'll get used to it, Jazz

You'll get used to it.


I finally finished one drink, and it was making me feel quite weird. I began to doubt my own alcohol intake. Maybe I wasn't so able to drink so much.

I mean, they supposedly gave me something without too much alcohol, so why was I feeling so dizzy? Everything felt so much better right now. I mean, the colors even made everything look a little better.

I looked at Gates. He was happily talking to Matt about something.

I grabbed a beer bottle that was in my arm length. It was already opened, and I didn't care whose it was at the moment. I just knew that I wanted to see, if I liked the flavor of this one. I highly doubted that I would, but I wanted to try it anyways.

Just as the bottle hit my lips, the bottle was knocked down.

"What the fuck are you doing?" someone yelled.

"What the fuck are you doing, Johnny?" Gates asked.

I slowly looked over at Johnny. He was looking at Gates rather angrily. He looked like he wanted nothing more to do than to punch Gates right in the nose.

Johnny turned to look at me. He was looking at me in the same way.

"What are you thinking," he asked me. I shrugged.

"I'm thinking that I wanna have fun. You're ruining my plans though," I muttered. I rolled my eyes as Johnny shook his head in disappointment.

What was his deal?

"Look, Johnny... What I do is nothing of your concern. If I wanna get drunk off my ass, then I will. I don't need your permission." I said angrily.

Just as I was about to walk away, I tripped over myself. I was so smooth right now.

I was on the ground now. I guess no one's cat-like reflexes were working as of now, huh? Usually, one of them could catch a damsel in distress.

I looked up at the guys, who were looking at me strangely.

"I'm taking her home," Johnny muttered. "No, you're not." Gates said angrily. "I am! Look, she's fucking drunk. What did you give her?" Johnny shouted.

I was just finding all of this entertaining. Gates was yelling at Johnny, which was a really good thing right now. Johnny yelling at Gates, which was a really bad thing right now. I was on the ground, and no one seemed to be in a hurry to help me up.

Everything was just dandy.

"Get her off the ground, if you're gonna argue with me." Johnny said. "I will," Matt said.

Was Johnny really planning on arguing with everyone? This was not a fight he could win right now. I mean, Matt was enough to kick his sorry ass off this planet.

"Let me take her home!" Johnny yelled. "Johnny, leave," Jimmy yelled.

I got on my knees as I tried to pick myself up. My arms were shaking, and my eyes felt heavy. I didn't feel so hot right now.

I looked up to see no one looking at me. Everyone was paying attention to their argument with Johnny.

I shook my head, as I finally got myself on my own legs. I just wanted to get away from all this noise.

I took a couple of steps, before I had to lean up against a tree. I put my hands on my forehead. They felt so very cool right now.

I sighed, as I tried to step away from the tree. I ended up falling on the ground again. This wasn't my best moment right now.

"You okay," someone asked me.

I looked up, and I nearly laughed right in his face.

"I don't wanna talk to you," I muttered. "But I want to talk to you," Johnny said. "Where's Gates?" I asked.

Johnny chuckled.

"I got him to leave for a while. He agreed to let us talk for a while now," Johnny said. I bit down on my lip.

Gates wasn't really helping me out right now.

"So what does Johnny fucking Christ want with me?" I asked angrily.

Johnny rolled his eyes, but he sighed. He did seem a little sad, and he was here for me. I was drunk, and he was trying to help me out.

But he slept with that whore! There was nothing he could do to get that little fact out of the way. He wasn't suddenly gonna get into my good graces. He was gonna have to do or say something that really meant something.

I didn't want anymore of his Dorry's. They weren't good enough anymore. He was just utter bullshit to me.

"Can I take you back to my house, before we continue this?" Johnny asked. I shrugged.

I didn't see the need to bring me back to Johnny's house. There was nothing for me to do there, especially with Johnny there. I just wanted to go to sleep right now.

"I just want you to be a little more comfy, Jazz." Johnny explained. "Whatever," I muttered.

"It's not that bad." he muttered.

I was not going to enjoy this.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's Johnny's update. Born For This! was nice enough to ask me to update, which I did for her.

Now you guys are really mean to my Johnny. I hope the comments about him are gonna be nice soon.