Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Say It

I groaned as I tried my best to walk. Even when I was leaning on Johnny, it was still awkward. My legs felt like they were Jello-O, and I didn't want to be using Johnny as my support.

"Where the fuck is Gates?" I asked. I knew that I asked Johnny the same question for the longest time, but I wanted a damn answer from him. Or rather I wanted to hear his voice.

Even though, I was still very much pissed off at his short ass-self, I knew he would try his best to make up for his dumb ass. I just wasn't sure if I would forgive him. He didn't look like he could convince me that he was sorry enough.

"I told you I don't know. They let me take you. Do you get it yet?" Johnny asked, irritated.

I growled. I was frustrated. I didn't want to have Johnny around me. He was already getting mad at me. What the fuck was his problem? I'm the angry one here! Not him. He needed to get that through his stupid head.

"I don't wanna be with you! You're just a meanie head. All you do is yell at me cause I ask a fucking question. You're a dick, you know that?" I screamed.

I shoved Johnny away from me, causing me to fall to the ground. Thank God I wasn't on the side, where the street was. I fell on some person's lawn. It was wet though, and their sprinklers were on.

"I love water," I said happily.

I heard Johnny groan. I bet he wasn't so happy that he decided to take me to his house now. I wanted to flip him off and run away. I just wasn't in any state to run.

"You know, you're a dumb ass." I said, laughing. "I'm not the one who's fucking sitting on someones lawn, talking about how much they love water." Johnny muttered.

I rolled my eyes, but I grinned. I was getting to him.

"Fuck you, whore." I said, grinning even wider. Johnny glared at me. He did most certainly looked pissed off now.

"Jazz, knock it off." he muttered. I laughed.

"Or what? The small ass Johnny Christ is gonna show me how he treats bitches?" I asked. Johnny just glared down at the ground.

"You're such a bitch, you can't even say anything back to me, you damn whore. You're just shit. You're dumb. You're a slut," I said.

I knew he was mad, and I just wanted to push his fucking buttons. He was so much fun to mess with right now. I wanted to break him down so badly right now. I wanted to hurt him so badly that he would just leave me here on this lawn.

"I fucking hate you," Johnny muttered. I smiled.

I was getting somewhere now. I just needed to push him a little further now. I just wanted him to leave me now. He would walk away, cursing how fucking stupid I was. That's what I wanted him to do.

"I fucking hate you more," I said loudly.

I knew I was being childish, and I didn't care. I would do anything at this point to get him to leave right now. If dog shit were any where around me, I would've flung it at him. I was that retarded.

"No, you don't." Johnny said. "I fucking hate your guts. You're shit," I said even louder.

Johnny looked at me. He didn't look as angry as he did. He looked almost worried like he was starting to believe that I did hate him. He was looking for an answer in my facial expression.

I smirked at him, and he got his answer.

"You don't hate me," he muttered. I laughed loudly. I threw my head back, and I just laughed some more.

I wanted him to feel like shit. I wanted him to question himself, wondering if everything I said was true.

"You're so stupid," I chuckled. He wasn't getting it, was he? I wanted him to leave now!

"You're drunk," Johnny said. It was his last effort. I knew it. He was going to blame it all on me being intoxicated.

"Look, Johnny. Drunks only say what everyone else is already thinking. Besides, I had one drink! Think about it, tough boy. It's the truth. I fucking hate you. I never want to see you ever again! I hope you die and burn in hell." I shouted.

"Shut up!" Johnny yelled.

The next thing I know, Johnny is next to me. He was nearly on top of me. His eyes were looking straight into mine.

"Please don't say anymore, Jazz." he whispered. "I hate you," I mumbled. "I love you," Johnny said. "Shut up." I said.

Johnny gave me a small smile. I glared at him.

Why was he so happy? Why was he smiling? I wanted to know, but I wasn't going to ask. This fucker needed to get off of me right now!

"You love me too," Johnny said. I rolled my eyes, and I scoffed.

"You must be high," I said angrily. "You're already drunk," Johnny mumbled.

Why wasn't this moron getting up yet?

"Get off me," I said through my teeth. "Not until you say it," Johnny muttered.

I glared at him. I didn't have to ask. I knew what he wanted me to say. I didn't want to say it. I didn't feel that way about anyone. I didn't love anyone. I didn't me nor anyone else. I didn't want to love anyone either.

"I hate you," I said angrily. "That's not right."

"Fuck you, asshole." I said. "Wrong," he muttered.

Now how long could we do this? I knew how childish we both were, and I knew that the answer was probably somewhere along the lines of "long".

"You're a dip shit."

"Give it up alright."

"Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you."

"You're such a man slut."

"Go fuck a tree trunk."

"I fucking hate you."

"Shit, Jazz! Just say it," Johnny yelled. "I'll never say it." I said angrily.

Johnny pushed me down on the ground, and he straddled my waist. He pinned my arms down just as I was about to punch him.

I was secretly wondering how no one woke up from all our noise, but it didn't surprise me. Who'd want to interrupt us, as loud as we were? People would think we had a gun or something.

"Say it," he muttered. "Fuck you," I muttered back.

Johnny was slowly but surely leaning closer and closer to my face.

"I love you," he said softly. I stared at him. I didn't say anything back to him. I didn't want to say anything to him.

"Please tell me that you love me," Johnny whispered.

His face was buried in my hair. I could feel his breath near my ear.

"Say it," he whined. I bit down on my lip.

What was I supposed to do? He was practically begging me now. I was supposed to be mad at him, but now I felt terrible.

I made him feel so bad. He was broken down into this state. He was begging me. He was brought down that low. It was sad.

"Please, Jazz," he begged. I didn't say anything. I just felt his heart that was so close to my own.

"I'm already begging you. What else can I say?" he asked.

Johnny slowly raised his head up. He stared at me.

His brown eyes looked so much lighter now that the streets were so dark.

"I love you," I whispered.

His smiled at me softly.

"Now we can go home." he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there's one update. Who already loves Johnny again? XD Comment?