Status: Inactive

Breaking Their Hold

Why?

"So where are you taking me again?" I asked. "It's just some place," Johnny said.

I swore we've said those two things millions of times now.

"I just wanna know where I'm headed," I whined. "And you'll know, as soon as we're there." Johnny said.

I pouted.

Johnny was supposed to give into me. Gosh, my plan just wasn't working for me right now. I didn't think that Johnny wasn't going to answer me by now.

"Johnny," I whined. "Jazz, shut up." Johnny sang in an angry tone.

I smiled. I was getting on his nerves.

"Do you love me?" I asked. "No, I love dancing in the rain." Johnny muttered. I rolled my eyes.

He wasn't any fun right now.

"I want Gates to be here," I muttered. "Don't be that way," Johnny whined. "I wanna be this way. Get used to it," I said angrily.

I was bored, and I was getting aggravated. I just wanted something to happen already. Johnny and I just kept walking and walking. I didn't even know where we were going!

"We're almost there. Please just be quiet for a bit," Johnny said softly. "Whatever," I muttered.

I hummed a song, while I just kept on following Johnny. He seemed tense. His eyes were scrunched up, and his arms were flexed. His jaw was tight.

"Relax," I whispered. I didn't think he heard me, but I shrugged it off.

I walked in front of Johnny, causing him to stop in his tracks.

"What now, Jasmine?" He asked. I stared at him.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked. "No," he grumbled. "Yes, you are." I said, smiling wide.

"You think this is funny, don't you?" he said. He certainly did look irritated now.

"Don't be like this. You're too tense," I muttered.

I slowly rubbed his arm, and Johnny sighed.

"I don't think I'll ever get you," Johnny mumbled. I shrugged.

"Don't worry; no one ever does." I said happily. "Okay, let's just go." Johnny said.

I grabbed his hand, and he led the way.

I managed to stay quiet for the rest of the walking period. Johnny didn't stop until he led me to a park.

"Well, I really just wanted to talk." Johnny said, smiling. I shrugged. It worked for me.

We sat down on the cool grass. The weather felt so nice. There was a small breeze that moved my hair slightly.

I sighed. It felt so relaxing right now.

"It feels so good right now," Johnny said, sighing. I nodded.

We both stayed quiet, and I looked up. The stars were out. Everything just seemed so nice right now. It was beyond nice. It was practically perfect right now.

Johnny laid down, and I laid down next to him, putting my head on his chest. Johnny smelt like peppermint candy.

I smiled, and I closed my eyes.

Johnny slowly rubbed my back with his hand.

This was perfect.

Then I remembered something that completely ruined my moment.

"Johnny, why did you sleep with Veronica?" I asked softly.

I could feel that Johnny stopped breathing.

"W-what?" he stuttered out. I guess he wasn't expecting me to know that.

"Why'd you sleep with her in the janitor's closet?" I asked again.

Johnny didn't answer me. He seemed speechless.

I got off of him, leaning on my arm. I stared at him, as he sat up.

"How'd you find out?" he asked. "I heard for myself," I muttered.

Johnny looked down in shame. He really did look miserable now. It was his own damn fault though. He had no one else to blame other than himself.

"Are you going to answer me?" I asked angrily.

Yes, I was getting pissed off now. All my old feelings were rising up now. I wasn't happy anymore.

"I am," he said softly. "So why'd you fuck her?" I asked.

Johnny slowly brought his hand to his head, to rub his head. He sighed. He seemed gobsmacked now.

"I guess it just happened," he said. I glared at him.

That wasn't the answer I was looking for. Honestly, I didn't know what sort of answer I did want. I almost wanted him to say that it wasn't him. I wanted him to say that my eyes were playing tricks on me.

"I didn't mean for it to happen. I was looking for you, when she found me. I'm a man, and she was a slut. It just happened." Johnny said.

"Fuck you," I said softly. "I'm sorry," Johnny said.

His hand caressed my cheek, but I slapped his hand.

"Don't touch me," I spat at him. He gave me a sad look, causing me to back off a tad.

"I'm going home," I muttered. "Let me walk you," Johnny offered.

"No," I said angrily.

Next thing I know it, I'm running away. Johnny didn't follow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I mad Jazz all angry again. XD Don't kill me please. It's really Johnny's fault, even though I made him sleep with Veronica.

But hey! I finally got 100 subscribers for this story, which made me really happy. That's the only reason I updated for Johnny today. So comment! :D