Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Fourteen

It was morning. Everyone in Panic has woken up, except for Ryan who has just fallen asleep after being awake all night thinking about Brendon. [WTF?!]

Speaking of Brendon, Brendon has just been ordered by Spencer to wake Ryan up. But we all know that Ryan took advantage of him and all, there'll be no Panic! At The Disco without him, right? So, with little hesitation, Brendon poked and poked Ryan until at last, Ryan woke up. And when he sees Brendon poking his shoulders, he immediately got up. Brendon got a little surprised.

"Uh... Brendon?" Ryan said.

Brendon simply ignored Ryan and walked towards Spencer and Jon who are already eating their breakfast. He didn't mean to ignore Ryan, but he's just too scared of him.

Ryan sighed. After all that thinking about him, all I get is nothing... He thought. Spencer and Jon noticed Brendon and Ryan aren't getting along. When Brendon sat down with them, the atmosphere changed in to a weird one. Spencer and Jon raised their eyebrows in confusion. Brendon didn't mind them, he just ate.

"Another concert today, right?" Brendon asked.

"Yeah," Spencer replied.

After that, Brendon became silent again. Spencer and Jon looked at each other.

"Something must have happened between those two," Jon whispered.

"You think?" Spencer said.

"By the way, what's taking Ryan so long?" Jon asked Brendon, who woke up Ryan.

"Dunno. I think he's still sleepy," Brendon replied.

Spencer stood up and walked towards the bunk room, where Ryan is still sleeping. He glared at Brendon.

"What?" Brendon said when he noticed Spencer's glare.

"He's still sleeping," Spencer said, pointing at Ryan.

"Just let him be. He's sleepy, so leave him alone," Brendon said as he finished the plate.

Spencer and Jon's eyes widened. He has never talked to them that way before. Jon snickered because Spencer was the one who was talked that way by Brendon.

"Whoa Bden. You're different today," Jon said.

"So?" Brendon said.

Spencer snickered. It's karma.

Ryan on the other hand, pretended to sleep. He is too embarrassed to show his face again to Brendon because of what just happened. Then, he had the guts to get up and eat breakfast, not because of Brendon, because he's hungry.

"Damn, I'm hungry," Ryan muttered as he sat with Jon.

Jon raised an eyebrow. "You don't seem that different," He said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Ryan asked.

"Did something happen between you and Brendon?" Spencer asked.

"Whoa! I didn't see you there!" Ryan exclaimed.

"Don't even change the subject," Spencer said.

"Well, for your information, nothing happened between me and Brendon... I think," Ryan said.

"It is so obvious. Why won't you just apologize to Brendon already?" Jon whined.

"I just apologized to him, but I think he doesn't forgive me yet," Ryan explained.

Spencer and Jon's eyes widened.

"What the hell?! Then like, go and apologize to him again!" Spencer shouted, pulling Ryan to stand up.

"Like what he said," Jon said as he pushed Ryan to Brendon, who's on the instrument room.

"What the...?" Brendon muttered as Ryan was pushed in front of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG...
Spencer and Jon are becoming the good guys now!
NOOOO!