Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Sixteen

*Concert time*

While getting ready for the concert, Ryan was smiling. Since they came to the backstage, Ryan's been smiling non-stop. And everybody notices that. And yes, even Brendon.

"What happened to you? Have you had too much coffee again?" Brendon asked.

Ryan shook his head. "Nah, I didn't even drink coffee today," he said.

"Or maybe he's just crazy," Jon snickered.

"No. Maybe he's mad as rabbits," Spencer snickered as well.

"Too cute you two. Too cute," Ryan said.

Spencer and Jon raised their eyebrows.

"Well, whatever loser," Spencer said, sitting and practicing.

Jon just ignored Ryan. Brendon on the other hand, is just damn curious.

"You're hiding something, are you?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Dunno," Ryan replied, putting on his guitar.

"O-kay," Brendon said. He's weird today. Hmmm... Maybe Spencer's right. He is mad... He thought.

*During the Concert*

The concert was like any concert that Panic would ever give to their loyal and supporting fans. But when they performed Northern Downpour, it's different.

Sugarcane in the easy morning,
Brendon is my one and lonely.


Ryan emphasized Brendon's name, which made everybody shout and scream in excitement. For them, love is in the air. But for Ryan, this is just all part of the plan. And Brendon, he doesn't know a thing. They planned not to do anything this time, but Ryan couldn't help himself. And because of that, Brendon is just too embarrassed. He couldn't even sing with Ryan in the second chorus. He didn't face the fans for a few minutes before facing them again.

Jon and Spencer snickered. As usual.

*After the Concert*

"Ryan, congratulations!" Someone from the backstage exclaimed.

Ryan raised an eyebrow. Everyone on the backstage just smiled at him.

"What's with everyone?" Ryan asked Jon.

"It seems that you touched everyone with your 'Brendon is my one and lonely'," Jon replied.

Ryan paused for a while.

"Speaking of Brendon, where is he?"

"Throwing up."

"What?!"

"Just kidding, man."

"You suck."

"You too."

Ryan then left Jon and went to search for Brendon and he found him outside.

"Bren!" He called.

Brendon heard Ryan so he faced him. While walking towards him, Brendon was glaring at Ryan.

"What did I do?" Ryan asked.

"Why, oh why the hell did you do that?!" Brendon shouted.

"We must reinvent love," Ryan snickered.

Brendon sighed.

"Look, it's just for the lovey dovey thing, 'kay? Nothing personal," Ryan explained.

Brendon nodded sarcastically.

"Whatever," Brendon muttered as he walked towards the bus.

"Wanna play FOB trail?" Ryan offered.

Brendon snickered.

"I'm not gonna lose this time and you know it," Ryan said confidently.

"If you lose, you sleep on the floor," Brendon said.

"Fine. If you lose, you're not gonna eat anything tonight," Ryan said.

"That's mean!" Brendon whined.

"Well, it's a fair deal if you ask me," Ryan said.

And they were talking until they got to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know... This chapter is kinda boring and all, but I really wanna write the part where Ryan surprised everyone with "Brendon is my one and lonely". And now it came true. Cheers!