Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Twenty-Four

When they came in to the place they're assigned to, they immediately meet the one who will give them the interview. She hook hands with all of the with excitement, but she noticed that Ryan isn't as high as she saw him in the interview for Mad World. That was like the top 1 interview in the charts! That's why she wanna ask him that again so that their place will be number one. It's one heck of a scheme.

Nobody knows really why Ryan is acting strange today, 'cause he's silent and always spaces out.

Then, after a few talks with the other people, all of them sat in the chairs and Ryan now sitting next to Brendon. Jon and Spencer aren't snickering 'cause Ryan ain't saying anything stupid or something like that, also, because when Jon told Spencer about Ryan above Brendon, Spencer got shocked and he didn't laugh, because he remembered what happened when they first eavesdropped the bunk room. They were having... it (which is really not true).

Ryan is staring at the floor and nothing but the floor. Brendon raised an eyebrow and waved his hands in front of Ryan's face. But still no answer. He got to talk with Brendon when they were in the car, but when they got in to the studio, Ryan started to become quiet.

Brendon bit his lip and thought of something that would make Ryan snap out of it. He grinned and suddenly steps on Ryan's foot. And Ryan shouted,

"Holy Shiznit, Brendon! Why did you do that?!

Brendon sighed in relief. "I thought you were dead or something. You keep spacing out."

Ryan scratched his head and said, "Sorry. My head is just full of things right now. Countless things."

"You know I can also hear you Brendon and Ryan," Spencer mumbled.

They were waiting for Jon to say something, but he's already sleeping, yeah, sleeping in the chair 'cause of boredom. Spencer smacked his back, which made Jon wake up. He coughed a bit before nagging at Spencer. Brendon laughed a bit and Ryan, well, just made him smile.

"Hey, why aren't you laughin'? You won't catch Jon nagging every now and then," Brendon said.

"I just told you," Ryan muttered. Brendon nods before rolling his eyes.

"Lemme guess, 'cause of the cellphone?" Brendon asked.

Ryan nods. "And you know?"

"Keltie?" Brendon whispered, avoiding Jon and Spencer to hear her name.

Ryan nods again. Brendon sighed.

"You need to forget about her, man. It's o-ver!" Brendon said. When Brendon said, Ryan turned to silent mode again. This time, the interview (or show) finally begins, one of the persons there gave them cards that contains questions that they needed to answer.

Spencer gets to answer the first question:

"How's your life being a member of the band?"

"It's crazy, sometimes horrific, funny, bad and disgusting. Crazy 'cause the guys are as crazy as ones in the mental hospital, horrific 'cause there are ghosts in the bus and as for bad and disgusting, you don't wanna know."

Jon then whispers, "Disgusting because of Brendon and Ryan, right?"

"You got that right!" Spencer exclaimed.

Next question is to Brendon:

"Have you ever had any past crushes or girlfriends?"

"Well, of course! Who has no past crushes? I had a neighbor, I don't really remember her but she was really cute, it's like as if I could see heaven right through her! And as for girlfriends, ehem! Ladies, be happy 'cause I don't have yet."

Jon and Spencer raised their eyebrows as they looked at Brendon.

"Oh, sorry, there's a correction, I am already taken." He looked at Jon and Spencer, they were already snickering. It means that he's safe.

Ryan didn't really got surprised at all when he heard Brendon say that, 'cause he's spacing out already... again.

Third question goes to Jon:

"Is it true that you're going to get married soon?"

Jon's eyes widened and everyone laughed, and yes, it made Ryan laugh as well.

"Who the hell said that I'm going to married? Yes I had a few... Okay, maybe a lot of girlfriends, but it doesn't mean I'm going to get married! You guys are nuts!"

Ryan almost cried out of laughing, same as Brendon, but the biggest laugh is by Spencer when he "accidentally" falls out of his chair, which is really going to spread everywhere and make peoplehappy laugh.

While laughing, they almost forgot that it's Ryan's turn to answer a question, Brendon nudged him and wipes away his tears of joy.

"How much does Brendon mean to you?

Ryan immediately stops laughing when he read the question out loud. Brendon's eyes widened when he heard that and as for Jon and Spencer, they still laughed.

Ryan looked at Brendon and pats his shoulder, then pulled him closer to him.

"More important than life itself, love."

Ryan has the shortest answer from all the band members, but it was the most touching and it even made the people there tear up a little. Jon and Spencer wants to laugh, but they felt that it's not right to laugh on what he said.

Brendon blushed as he looked at Ryan, who was smiling oh so charmingly at him.

After the interview

While walking towards the bus, Brendon was still kinda speechless on what Ryan said earlier but he got his composure and got to ask why he said that.

Ryan smiled again and said, "How about... we don't pretend anymore? Let's make it real, no more truth or dare, just you and me."

"Are you kidding me?" Brendon only managed to say.

"No, I'm not kidding nor this is part of the plan. This is all real," Ryan said.

Brendon's eyes widened not because of Ryan but because there was a woman at the entrance of their bus, glaring straight at the two of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really. I do not believe that Ryan could even say something like that, especially to Brendon. Maybe he's making Keltie jealous so he would know that she loves him? Haha!