Status: Actively updating this story. Not too frequent though.

Love Or Hate Out Of Truth Or Dare

Chapter Twenty-Five

"What did I just hear on the T.V. Ryan?! What did I just hear?!" The woman shouted at the top of her lungs, and full of rage. Brendon steps back a little while Ryan kinda protects Brendon.

"Listen Keltie, I'm sorry. You're the best girl anyone could ever have, but you're just not the one for me," Ryan explained. Brendon raised an eyebrow. What the heck is he talking about? I thought he likes her! Hmmm... Brendon thought.

"Oh, now you're Mr. Smooth Talker now. Well, that won't work on me anymore Mr. Ryan Ross!" Keltie shouted again. Ryan rolled his eyes. "Tell me, what do you want, Keltie?" He asked.

"Of course, you! You haven't been answering my calls since last night! Where the hell is the cellphone I gave you?!" She complained and nagged.

"Well, after Brendon and I partied, we ran and he heard something fell, the cellphone that is," Ryan replied. Brendon nodded. Keltie glared at Brendon, it made him shiver a little.

"Partied? What do you mean?" She asked, her voice going soft now.

"To put it simply, Brendon and I hung out the whole night, eating and singing our own songs on Karaoke," Ryan said in a serious tone. Brendon once again raised his eyebrow. Okay, now I'm confused! He thought. Brendon scratched his head and Keltie glared at him again.

"Stop looking at me like that, it's scary and it might be in a nightmare that I'll have in the near future!" Brendon exclaimed. Ryan giggled when he said that. Keltie clenched her fists before shouting, "You're not in this Urie! It's just between me and Ryan. So, shut the fuck up!"

"No, Brendon is also here too!" Ryan defended Brendon.

Keltie raised an eyebrow. "And what do you mean by that?"

"I love Brendon with all my heart. I just... used you to get over him! But finally, he confessed to me, saying 'I love you too' with all his heart. Isn't that right, Brendon?" Ryan asked at Brendon, who's covering his mouth in shock. Ryan nudged Brendon, making him snapping out of it.

"Oh yeah, yeah!" Brendon laughed. Not the answer Keltie and Ryan expected, but it was convincing.

But then, Keltie grinned sarcastically.

"If your so called relationship is true, then I need proof," Keltie said, crossing her arms.

"Proof? Sure, we have proof! What do you want us to do?" Ryan asked. Brendon's eyes widened when he heard that. Oh no, what wouldthat bitch Keltie dare us? He thought. (Wow, Brendon is sure thinking a lot in this chapter)

Keltie thought for a minute before saying, "Kiss! On the spot!"

Ryan and Brendon's eyes widened in surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooohhh... This is getting more interesting again! I'll immediately make the next chapter after this, so... be happy! XD